Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all are forgetting that Tyrion is the reason the Lannisters won the Battle of the Blackwater. He's the one who found and used the wildfire hidden beneath King's Landing.

True that was a good plan but they still needed Tywin to come through with the rock :manny:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
house tarly :hhh: randyll a bytch. he really riding shotgun with the nikkas who killed his liege lord.

:wow: earvin "magic" jorah with a clean bill of health.

:picard: #targset that's who yaw following? all she does is talk shyt.

:bryan:bu, bu, but we took slavers bay.
we're the dream team. :umad: #targset out here looking like 2011 eagles. nikkas had all that hype and have done nothing but take Ls since the season started. nikkas out here losing to the lannisters.:mjlol:

:bryan:bu, bu, bu jon gonna bend the knee.
:umad: we taking dragon glass and yaw bytch nikkas helping :umad:

shouts out to my #freebrangang nikkas
:blessed:

professor braxavier hugged sansa with the
:demonic:
we know what you did
:ufdup: you not #starkset

:salute: starkset with nothing but Ws.

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I hope you guys are wittiness to Littlefingers moves here.
You know he working with Tyrion right?
Tyrion is not trying to win the war he wants back in with the family.
He sends the fleet out to be destroyed.
He sends out the unsullied to be caught up and clapped up by Euron.
Let me break it down. Unsullied are trapped and starving now. Dorne done.
Lady Tyrell on her death goes out her way to free Tyrion from blame of Joffery death, she says she did it . Alone. That's the key , she dying and doesn't give up her accomplice Littlefinger.
When Jon Snow leaves winterfell, LF tells him that he always admired Tyrion and for Jon to give him his regards.
LF is revealing his backup plan, he is backing the Lannisters again .
Remember your friends are not friends and your enemies aren't your enemies.
At the end you going to see Tyrion is playing both sides of the team. He is going for the throne.

Daps
chilling end :wow:

olenna: tell cersei something right quick for me playboi

jamie: :what:

olenna:
kfNs-T.gif
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Hahahahahaha

Olena confessing is HUGE. She did it as a parting "fukk you", but what it really did was confirm what Jamie wanted to believe all along: Tyrion is innocent.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
What a great fukkin episode. I still don't get how y'all post during the episode. I need no distractions during GOT episodes.

My man Sir Davos tryna push up on missandrea, he might not be able to finger her but he can atleast give her some dikk.

Finally got some great jon and tyrion interaction. Even khaleesi was half way decent. Thank god my boy did not bend the knee and straight up called his aunt a child.

My dude Euron coming through like he won game 7. Rode in on his horse like tywin when he got his hand of the king from joffrey. I don't think Euron that sick fukk would even care that cersai banging jamie.

I knew something was up when the unsullied won the battle so easy. This dude tyrion being out maneuvered by his sister and brother. All the ships will be destroyed and the unsullied are stranded now and will probably be picked off one by one.

OG TRIPLE OG Lady Olenna went out like a champ. Straight ethered jamie and cersai and joffrey catching stray shots from the grave. She drank that poison like it was a 40.

Khaleesi definitely about to lose her mind and go mad.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they did. I thought the plan was to hit everything at once. Unless Euron fleet is THAT big that it can be split up like that. The timing seem all off. How fast these cats moving?

Yeah, Euron is everywhere.

Tyrion never stopped to think that the plan was a little too obvious. They made no contingency plan to deal with Euron. Unless they had a dragon with them they shouldn't be at sea like that.