detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
How much fun would it be for everybody if we just came here, took cersei down, Euron and the white walkers in the first 3 episodes. Chill, it's chess not checkers.
Breh, chess does not consist of getting your entire fleet destroyed before they have a chance to win any significant naval battles. Nor does it consist of getting 3 of your newest allies captured and having one of them already killed, in addition to losing the Tyrell army which was 2nd only to the Lannsiter army in Westeros. The 3 dragons mean she can come and go ham at any point in time but don't sit and pretend like the stuff I just mentioned was part her plan.
nikka greyscale been killing people for AGES and you expect people to believe sturdy fukking hands was the ONE thing holding back a cure? That doesnt sound dumb as fukk to you?

Imagine if that was the only thing stopping the cure for cancer today :gucci: stick to watching Fast n Furious/Transformers sequels nikka ya film taste is :trash:
Did you pay attention to the Maester last week when Sam told him about the White Walkers and he was :manny: about it simply because the world has faced world-ending threats before and is still here. That's their way of thinking. They just chalked Shireen's greyscale being stopped because she was young. Their way of thinking is that if dude knew how to cure greyscale then he wouldn't have died from it. All the Maesters Cuban b'd the shyt out of his book except Sam.

How does the iron bank get their gold back if someone refused to pay? Do they have an army or something?
My guess is they have enough to go pay mercenary armies to either go get their bread back or wipe out whoever owes them.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I mean I know we're all Tyrion fans but let's keep it trill...

That nikka gettin worked in the coaching match-up right now.

Dany: I trust Tyrion. We will go with this plan
Tyrion:
tumblr_inline_mn7mf13iHh1qz4rgp.gif

*Euron destroys all their ships*
tenor.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That Olenna/Jamie conversation before the slightly goofy ending was dope.

The pace of this episode feels like a different show than the first 5-6 seasons. Scenes don't have time to breathe like they used to. Still entertaining though.
Yea, I know why they're dong it, but I wish they'd do 9 seasons. This show feels completely different than it did seasons 1-6,, you can't go from it taking a damn near a season to reach places to having like 6 places hit up by the same people in one episode. Ah well, GOT still GOAT

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Lady Olenna went out like a G :salute:

We all knew Jon wasn't going to bend the knee. Dany is gonna be getting mad humble now. And the Night King is still on the march :ufdup: atleast they mining dragon glass now :leon: Sam did work with just one shard before

Bran is going to get Little Finger killed. I can already see it