Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Allow me, as a day one member of StarkSet, to tip my hat to the Lannisters this week. Cersei's punishment was absolutely PERFECT. Could not have been done better.

I really need Dany to die. "Wah wah! Bow down to be because I have dragons!" So proud of the Snowman for straight up saying "bytch, I don't know you like that."

Lady Olenna. Wow. Pour one out for a real G.

200_s.gif

I'm glad the after show acknowledged it as her death scene. When she didn't go out choking like Joffrey did, I started wondering if Jamie was faking her out. Personally, I thought they kind of sucked for killing her. Of COURSE she's in rebellion to you - you slaughtered her entire family for nothing! What was she supposed say? "Thank you?"

Finally, I would like to point out that a certain gang has been taking L's since the beginning of season 7...AND FOR ONCE, IT AIN'T STARKSET!!!!!!!!

the_wiz_diana_mj.gif

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
Tyrione is smart but he's also predictable especially to his siblings

He is good at reading people but he is not good at strategizing wars..wars have a high level unpredictability ..allies are formed on the whim, openings are found sometimes by sheer luck...Tyrion hasnt fought the hundreds of battles Jamie has fought and he isn't as imaginative as his sister.