Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hodor aint there to carry Bran around, one of them Knights of the Vale gone get that unlucky job

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would've cut that bytch head smooth off

Yea, that was kinda stupid, she just told Jamie you weren't ruthless enough basically, before she even died yet. He could've ripped out her eyes right there or something. It was just a way to give a popular character another moment in death.

That talk they were having about Cersei, and Jamie being in too deep now was dope though.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I mean I know we're all Tyrion fans and all but let's keep it trill...

That nikka gettin worked in the coaching match-up right now.
Jamie been a general and is smart too. Tyrion is smart but he's not a general of war. We just gotta use the dragons, it's like having 2000 Shaq in the bench.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
"Did you see Theon's face before he jumped overboard? :sas1: 'Oh No! :damn:' - What a twat:troll:"

is up there with "KUNT!" from Cersei's Walk of Atonement and "I am the god of t*ts and wine :blessed:" as my favourite lines in the series

:mjlol:

Euron out here dropping classics "Does she like it gentle or rough? A finger in the bum?:jbhmm:"

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This needs to be Netflix style and release the whole season. I really would binge this whole season in one sitting
That's such an awful idea.

This is the last consensus TV show we have. The week long discussions only add to it.

It's bad enough you gotta avoid the internet if you live on the west coast for a few hours, that would just make it impossible to even log on.