Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
No dude, because he never appears as a threat and never reveals his desire. Thats why up until now he's been winning the game. Everything thats happened, he's played a heavy hand in.

tell the truth, this whole series is really just a chess game between Baelish and Varys, with The Night King coming to kick the table over

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
but I'll be damned if homie didn't come through with the most swagged out entrance since Bobby Brown jump kicked his way out of the helicopter with Ja Rule.He knew we were getting bored...dealing with them(sand snakes) so he came through with the thuggin and lovin, thug lovin.
:dead::dead::dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
How was it? Sky diving is on my bucket list
To be quite honest, kind of boring:heh:

The initial jump out of the plane was maybe a 2 or 3 second rush, but as soon as I spread out it really just felt like I was floating in the air. Not much physical sensation at all except for the wind ripping at you.

I have problems with motion sickness and got a bit sick towards the end of the parachute landing, so if I ever did it again I would make sure to get some medications for that. But I will likely never do it again because it wasn't worth the money.

For $225 dollars I could have dinner at Alinea or buy a 40 year old Armagnac instead and get way more satisfaction:ahh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
To be quite honest, kind of boring:heh:

The initial jump out of the plane was maybe a 2 or 3 second rush, but as soon as I spread out it really just felt like I was floating in the air. Not much physical sensation at all except for the wind ripping at you.

I have problems with motion sickness and got a bit sick towards the end of the parachute landing, so if I ever did it again I would make sure to get some medications for that. But I will likely never do it again because it wasn't worth the money.

For $225 dollars I could have dinner at Alinea or buy a 40 year old Armagnac instead and get way more satisfaction:ahh:
Never heard of Armagnac before. Looked it up and now I'm curious to try it. Do you have a brand you recommend?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell the truth, this whole series is really just a chess game between Baelish and Varys, with The Night King coming to kick the table over
This

This whole game has been Varys and Littlefinger going :shaq::mjgrin: at each other at a distance for years

I know when them nikkas first met that shyt was like a mental Mayweather press conference

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The Night King is a p*ssy and ain't ever gonna do shyt :beli:

edit: to #Targset. The rest of yal motherfukkers better start offering human sacrifices or something :pachaha:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm alive yall!!!!

THANK THE OLD GODS FOR MY FORTUNE:wow:
The old gods you say?:mjgrin:

The FLAMES told me you would be here posting, alive and well:mjgrin:

300px-Melisandre_GOT.jpg

Do you see now?:mjgrin:

Yea you see it nikka:mjgrin: