beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So if Jon and Danny get together does that signify the end of the Targaryn blood line?

Seeing as Dany is barren and all

Pretty much. Not only cause Dany is probably barren but I also doubt Jon would take the targ name if he finds out the truth about his parentage.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Can't wait to watch Dany get wet over a stark man of the old gods :heh:

Yea he's really a targ but nobody knows that. He's a northerner all the way and she gonna be sweating him like the thot she is

"come buss me down Jon Snow. I'll let u have one of my dragons. U can rule by my side baby. Matta fact ill let u rule and I'll just be your queen and fukk u on the iron throne whenever u want"

Jon - "winter is coming" splash :noah:

:laff: :wow: #starkset

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
If that happens, Jorah might as well kill Jon. This nikka took your bytch AND your ancestral sword AND your daddy's old job AND got your whole island bowing down and calling him daddy king :wow:
:gucci: when you put it like that I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did kill they asses

Snow defeats the night king then is killed by Sir Friend Zone :dwillhuh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Littlefinger probably doesn't know brehs, he wouldn't have been able to sit on that for 5 years. Esp when Ned was in Kings Landing with Bobby B still around and that would have given him sooooo much leverage.
Not really. What's the long game for him at the time?

"You sent a Targ to the wall! :pacspit:"

Everyone else: "Yeah.... we all sent a couple to the wall :ld: I got a few b*stards myself, you run a whorehouse though - why the fukk you snitching? :demonic:"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Only thing I don't like about kit Harrington is dude is short as fukk. Sansa towers over him :pachaha:. I don't see no 5'6 dude running the north but :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Dany needs to quit being soft with her "Oh my dragons blah blah blah" bullshyt

She keeps getting her card pulled :snoop:

Learn chess, not checkers

Jards

All Star
Daps
As far Little Finger knowing Jon's true parentage, there could be a case made that the reason Little Finger withheld the info is because Little Finger doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit himself politically. Yeah he could've tried to somewhat get revenge on House Stark after getting fukked up by Brandon Stark and getting the love of his life taken by causing some fukkery but long term that probably doesn't benefit him as he'd like. Not sure if the show has referenced this but dude said while laying up in the bed after getting fukked up that he was gonna use the duel as motivation to come up and not get fukked over by the big houses so everything he does now is for political gain. Revealing Jon's parentage to Robert doesn't benefit him politically as the only house at risk is House Stark and it's doubtful he would've been rewarded with Winterfell even if the Starks were removed because it's the iconic House in the North. The North have they're own way of doing shyt and there's no way they would buy into Little Finger as Warden of the North cause they're basically warriors. Only way he could take the north with the north submitting to his rule is by overthrowing it (not happening as Master of Coin) or marrying into the ruling house (Also not happening as Master of Coin because he doesn't have the social status).

Little Finger needed the realm to be at war to come up because the constant state of chaos gives him more opportunity to climb the social ladder which is why he had Lisa Arryn poison Jon Arryn then blame it on the Lannisters. Little Finger is a chess player and is constantly playing the long game. The probability of him going from Master of Coin to Warden of the North is basically nil but long term he comes up by first taking Harrenhal then using that as means of elevating his social position to marry then kill Lisa Arryn to control the Vale. He's now using his new position to try and foster a marriage with Sansa and if he's successful then getting Jon out the picture makes him King of the North as he's not aware Bran's still alive. This is why I don't understand people buying into the idea of Little Finger falling in love with Sansa because she's Cat's Daughter. He doesn't give a fukk about Sansa - dude handed her over to get raped and flayed by the Boltons who had a major part in trying to wipe out her family. She's just a stepping stone to his ultimate goal of being King of the Realm.

To be honest I don't lean one way or another as to him knowing about Jon's parentage - on the one hand it's almost impossible to see how he would know but on the other hand the scene in the crypt with Sansa hints that he does and there's pretty much no throwaway scenes in GOT and because of his political strategy and motivations, it's probably not beyond the realm of possibility that he does know and waiting for a chance to use it as a political manoeuvre.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
1. Has anyone even once even TRIED to kill Littlefinger? Not even a trial anywhere. Dude is untouchable like Elliot Ness.:pachaha:

2. Tarly will stick with the Lannisters and die with the other son. Sam somehow gets liberated from the Black after the war with the Night King and claims his birthright with the wilding as Lady... is the super happy way they absolutely will not do it.:usure:
No dude, because he never appears as a threat and never reveals his desire. Thats why up until now he's been winning the game. Everything thats happened, he's played a heavy hand in.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Littlefinger knows in my opinion :manny:

Either two things happened. He never met Jon until last season IIRC. He could have always had his doubts but, never took it serious until he saw Jon in the flesh. At that point he could have started to think about the Rebellion and put together R + L = J. Or......maybe he put it together years ago and kept quiet outta blind simpage to Cat. Saying otherwise would have put the Starks at major odds with King Robert and put the North in all out war with KL...which would affect Cat. Now he did betray Ned years later but, that was after Ned was about to fukk up his whole operation. Either way they put this scene in the show for a reason. I'm leaning towards him knowing.

He looked at Sansa like :sas2:

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
For the GOT promo in the end credits of Ballers they showed Jon arriving on Dragonstone and Tyrion helping Jon to his feet after dodging a dragon. Seeing Snowman and a Dragon in the same scene got me gassed as fukk :wow:

Tyrion and Jon gonna see each other like we bosses now :wow: