PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
aye broskis how slow are these white walkers. they been moving forever and only ran into the wildlings, then all of a sudden turned into Usain Bolt with the destruction, then kept walking slowly again. I know they're supposed to be the constant looming threat but at this pace they'll never make it to the throwdown :dahell:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO GO/NOW are always ahead a few minutes cause of no ads and no "previously on" and all that shyt.so we don't want people ruining it for the rest watching on tv.

We should all regardless of format, start the episode at 9:00 and not skip the previews and shyt.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
aye broskis how slow are these white walkers. they been moving forever and only ran into the wildlings, then all of a sudden turned into Usain Bolt with the destruction, then kept walking slowly again. I know they're supposed to be the constant looming threat but at this pace they'll never make it to the throwdown :dahell:
off screen they playing spades to kill time and rolling blunts to keep warm:wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
HBO GO/NOW are always ahead a few minutes cause of no ads and no "previously on" and all that shyt.so we don't want people ruining it for the rest watching on tv.

Well that and because HBO Now puts the episode up at like 3 minutes before the hour and shyt lol. But I never spoil anything, I talk all my shyt after it airs :myman:

#targset, I got my scrimps ready and I got my ale :mjgrin:

Daps

My thinking is they were waiting until Bran crossed the Wall so that they can overcome the magic of the Wall. I'm expecting a big confrontation at East Watch by the Sea by season's end. Wall may come down. :lupe:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been called THE WHITE WALKERS will get an ICE DRAGON. That's obvious. They need to level the playing field. Just curious which of Dany's dragons they will kill and claim.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Wall will come down in episode 7. Setting the table for the GREAT WAR in season 8.