H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Good god its almost Sunday brehs....:wow:

What a time to be alive

Speaking if which, I'm going skydiving tomorrow, so if yall don't see me posting about the episode tomorrow night, it means I'm dead

R.I.P. me:wow:

Heard this guy passed early this morning, rip to him.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Maaaaaaan, Jorah with that greyscale looking like Meteor Man if Meteor Man was actually made out of a fukking meteor. Jorah look like he needs repaving for the summer. Jorah look like when your uncle fell asleep at the grill and left the hotdogs on too long. Jorah look like Two-Face if his origin story included the La Brea Tar Pits. Robutussin ain’t fixin that shyt fam. Henrietta Slacks DNA ain’t fixin’ that shyt. Claire Bennet from Heroes cells ain’t fixin’ that shyt. Sakura’s medical jutsu ain’t fixin’ that shyt.

Gotdamn man. Reek jumped into the water like he was fukking Aquaman. He dove in like he was about to be purified in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. Reek dove off that boat in such perfect form, you got soldiers on the boat throwing up scores and shyt.

source

Last edited:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
For the GOT promo in the end credits of Ballers they showed Jon arriving on Dragonstone and Tyrion helping Jon to his feet after dodging a dragon. Seeing Snowman and a Dragon in the same scene got me gassed as fukk :wow:
Where can I see this breh, I checked on HBO Now and it just showed me some other shyt in the end credits

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

What a time to be alive

Speaking if which, I'm going skydiving tomorrow, so if yall don't see me posting about the episode tomorrow night, it means I'm dead

I'm scared of heights, plus I'd never risk my life. Stay safe Stark boy.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

What a time to be alive

I'm scared of heights, plus I'd never risk my life. Stay safe Stark boy.
I want to try this myself but I don't want to pay $150 to get up there and bytch out

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I want to try this myself but I don't want to pay $150 to get up there and bytch out
$225 for me....my wife opted for the higher jump with a longer free fall:sadcam:

I really dislike the "sudden fall" feeling you get on roller coasters, so I'm kind of scared:sadcam:

But I read that it didn't feel like that. I'm trying not to be a bytch but damn. I don't have health insurance either at the moment so I'm also scared of injuring my ankle/leg on the landing:sadcam:

Someone please visit my grave and let my corpse know how GOT ends:sadcam:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
$225 for me....my wife opted for the higher jump with a longer free fall:sadcam:

I really dislike the "sudden fall" feeling you get on roller coasters, so I'm kind of scared:sadcam:

But I read that it didn't feel like that. I'm trying not to be a bytch but damn. I don't have health insurance either at the moment so I'm also scared of injuring my ankle/leg on the landing:sadcam:

Someone please visit my grave and let my corpse know how GOT ends:sadcam:
Breh, I've done HALO jumps so this sky diving won't be much. You definitely gonna be very nervous and scared right before the jump. But I guarantee, you'll have the time of your life. I would recommend and pay a few more dollars and have it recorded as well.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL

Two things about this though
1. Looks like the Tarly's joined up with the lannisters for sure
2. The Tarly's are known for their archer skills, I believe their sigil is a man with a bow and arrow. which could be interesting in the war to come vs. Daenarys + they are supposed to be an excellent strategic army (or at least randyll is a great general).