Daps
As far Little Finger knowing Jon's true parentage, there could be a case made that the reason Little Finger withheld the info is because Little Finger doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit himself politically.

Littlefinger thrives off chaos. After Robert killed off the house that united the seven kingdoms and ruled for 300 years, how chaotic would it have been if Littlefinger could've gotten Robert to turn on his best friend and warden of the North?

No way Littlefinger knows Jon's heritage.

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way Littlefinger sits on Jon's parentage for 17 years. The realm knows Robert's hatred for Targaryens. Littlefinger would've used that info to remove Ned Stark from Catelyn's side a long time ago.

I think a few of you are thinking too hard now.

exactly

Ned is the hand of the king and littlefinger is like hmmmm, should I use the fact that I know his b*stard son is really a targaryen as a ploy to gain leverage on him? Nah, nah, I should hold onto that just in case his b*stard son becomes King of the North ten years from now and I happen to be up there chilling.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Never heard of Armagnac before. Looked it up and now I'm curious to try it. Do you have a brand you recommend?
I'm not an expert, I have only tried random high-end special bottles shared by others and am only now beginning to start exploring it. Armagnac is very tough to find good info on because most people don't know about it, but in my opinion it is superior to Cognac dollar for dollar. More flavorful and much cheaper for the age (a 50 year Armagnac would cost you $300 while a similar Scotch or Cognac would cost between 2,000-30,000)

If you want a standard off the shelf bottle, see if you can find one that is an XO in your price range. An XO Cognac runs $150-200, while an XO Armagnac can be had for under 50

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
To be quite honest, kind of boring:heh:

The initial jump out of the plane was maybe a 2 or 3 second rush, but as soon as I spread out it really just felt like I was floating in the air. Not much physical sensation at all except for the wind ripping at you.

I have problems with motion sickness and got a bit sick towards the end of the parachute landing, so if I ever did it again I would make sure to get some medications for that. But I will likely never do it again because it wasn't worth the money.

For $225 dollars I could have dinner at Alinea or buy a 40 year old Armagnac instead and get way more satisfaction:ahh:
Damn I get motion sickness too. Don't parasail I got stuck in the air for like 40 mins:gag:

Thanks for the description. Boring :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's two games going on. The political game and the survival game. Jon is still the only one playing the survival game. People in the north are on it and they support him but we gotta wade through all the rest of the political bullshyt first with everyone else.

It's interesting to watch because it really does mimic real life like that. Politicians only care about power and position even well after they've learned it doesn't matter.

Remember when I think it was Olenna speaking with Dany, she acknowledged she doesn't want to be the queen of ash. But her reality is that she could very well be the ice queen, the queen of winter and nothingness.

By the time she captures King's Landing, the clock is already ticking. Soon there will be no King's Landing. I hope she has faith in Jon. With Melisandre in the mix now and The Hound and other supporters of the lord of light maybe they can convince Dany at same point that the real challenge is not King's Landing but up north.