Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Littlefinger probably doesn't know brehs, he wouldn't have been able to sit on that for 5 years. Esp when Ned was in Kings Landing with Bobby B still around and that would have given him sooooo much leverage.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps. Or maybe he wouldn't believe them, and take it out on them. Robert thought he knew Ned had a mistress during the rebellion. What are the odds he would take Littlefinger's word over Ned's? Would Littlefinger be willing to take that risk w/o proof?

:pachaha: I don't think Robert's friendship with Ned is that foolproof. Rhaegar had Lyanna for about a year, whole realm imaginations were running wild on why that dude snatched her and what he was doing to her. Story was he was as crazy as his pops and was probably raping the fukk out of her. Also before Ned found his sister, him and Robert had a huge falling out over Lannister's murder of Rhaegar's kids. Knowing Littlefinger he could make a strong case that Rhaegar sick ass seeded Lyanna up. Littlefinger is a master at creating fukkery, if he knew that secret I have no doubt he'd make something out of it. Maybe finding the midwife that was present when Jon was born or I wouldn't put it passed him to conjure one up.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: I don't think Robert's friendship with Ned is that foolproof. Rhaegar had Lyanna for about a year, whole realm imaginations were running wild on why that dude snatched her and what he was doing to her. Story was he was as crazy as his pops and was probably raping the fukk out of her. Also before Ned found his sister, him and Robert had a huge falling out over Lannister's murder of Rhaegar's kids. Knowing Littlefinger he could make a strong case that Rhaegar sick ass seeded Lyanna up. Littlefinger is a master at creating fukkery, if he knew that secret I have no doubt he'd make something out of it. Maybe finding the midwife that was present when Jon was born or I wouldn't put it passed him to conjure one up.

:patrice:

:myman:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Besides bran, the only person who knows Lyanna is Jon's mom is Howland Reed (Meera's Dad). I wonder if the show will reintroduce him. We saw him with young Ned last season at the Tower

If Littlefinger knows he could have learned it from Howland. :jbhmm:

Daps
Besides bran, the only person who knows Lyanna is Jon's mom is Howland Reed (Meera's Dad). I wonder if the show will reintroduce him. We saw him with young Ned last season at the Tower

Oh he's alive? I had just assumed he was dead. What kind of pops is he, letting his kids roam the realm on his own?

Also why didn't he participate in the battle of the b*stards? Or ride with Robb to save/avenge Ned?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:skip: Howland hasn't left the Neck since his returned after the events of Tower of Joy.

Oh he's alive? I had just assumed he was dead. What kind of pops is he, letting his kids roam the realm on his own?

Also why didn't he participate in the battle of the b*stards? Or ride with Robb to save/avenge Ned?

I always thought it was strange he sent his only two kids (especially son) to pledge fealty to Robb. I honestly don't know what's the excuse for him staying in the cut for the show but in the books Howland was ordered by Robb to defend the fukk out of the Neck if Lannisters decided to march up there. He ended up having to deal with an Ironborn invasion on top of that but Reed's Crannogmen were handling them until Victarion Greyjoy (Walder and Euron's brother cut from the show) snuck a victory in by sailing their flank and took Moat Cailin.

Robb had a plan to take back the Moat with Crannogmen and sent some people to let Howland know about it but it fell through when he got bodied at the Red Wedding.

I don't know what the fukk he's doing in the show.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:skip: Howland hasn't left the Neck since his returned after the events of Tower of Joy.

Pequeno finger could have paid him a visit :manny:

he can still be used as a plot device somehow on the show. if bran tells Jon and to confirm Jon goes to see Howland .

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Is Lady Mormont Ser Sidehug's daughter? I don't think he ever mentioned a daughter, just his gold digging wife that he played himself for.

Nah, breh. A whole mini-series from The End of the War of the Ninepenny Kings to the Greyjoy's Rebellion. Seeing Prime Jamie, Barristan, Robert, Randall Tarly, Arthur Dayne etc. That would be lit...

You could do a whole 10 episode series on Roberts Rebellion ALONE.
Seeing Barriston the Bold swoop in and rescue the Mad King would be dope
Crazy how he went from his sister recording a diss track at him to being the most talented one in the family :wow:
What? Are you talking about real life?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
1. Has anyone even once even TRIED to kill Littlefinger? Not even a trial anywhere. Dude is untouchable like Elliot Ness.:pachaha:

2. Tarly will stick with the Lannisters and die with the other son. Sam somehow gets liberated from the Black after the war with the Night King and claims his birthright with the wilding as Lady... is the super happy way they absolutely will not do it.:usure: