Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Show Littlefinger alluded to it when he was in the crypts with Sansa. Even if it's just an assumption. He know Ned and the Starks long/well enough to know that Ned ain't bussin down no Riverlands tavern wenches. He probably DOES know for sure that Lyanna and Rhaegar were married and most marriages are consummated...

He can add two and two together.

Yeah, but @Chris Cool, and @Ghostwriter can't either.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hopefully Littlefinger spills the beans next episode, and we have it officially confirmed.

So Littlefinger, the most manipulative man in Westeros, knows a great secret that he can use to his benefit but he chooses not to.

OK

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Can't wait to watch Dany get wet over a stark man of the old gods :heh:

Yea he's really a targ but nobody knows that. He's a northerner all the way and she gonna be sweating him like the thot she is

"come buss me down Jon Snow. I'll let u have one of my dragons. U can rule by my side baby. Matta fact ill let u rule and I'll just be your queen and fukk u on the iron throne whenever u want"

Jon - "winter is coming" splash :noah:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
So Littlefinger, the most manipulative man in Westeros, knows a great secret that he can use to his benefit but he chooses not to.

OK

I don't know what you mean. The northerners know Jon is baseborn, yet they still chose him. How could him being part Stark part Targareyn change that?

Even if it could hurt Jon somehow, what better time for Littlefinger to put the thought back into Sansa's head now that Jon rides south?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
damn you're right about that... and i was looking for the scene too

why in the fukk would everything about this be based on europe and then they go and use miles
It is based on medieval Europe...were they saying kilometers in the year 1375? :ld:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what you mean. The northerners know Jon is baseborn, yet they still chose him. How could him being part Stark part Targareyn change that?

Even if it could hurt Jon somehow, what better time for Littlefinger to put the thought back into Sansa's head now that Jon rides south?

If he knew he could have used it to fukk with Ned Stark way before that. You forget Robert Baratheon wanted all Targs dead. If Varys or Littlefinger really knew that's ammo for fukkery.

Robert Baratheon probably would have been livid if he found out Ned was hiding Rhaegar's seed. Maybe angry enough to destroy their friendship.

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
If he knew he could have used it to fukk with Ned Stark way before that. You forget Robert Baratheon wanted all Targs dead. If Varys or Littlefinger really knew that's ammo for fukkery.

Robert Baratheon probably would have been livid if he found out Ned was hiding Rhaegar's seed. Maybe angry enough to destroy their friendship.

:ohhh::ehh:

Perhaps. Or maybe he wouldn't believe them, and take it out on them. Robert thought he knew Ned had a mistress during the rebellion. What are the odds he would take Littlefinger's word over Ned's? Would Littlefinger be willing to take that risk w/o proof?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Yeah, breh. Robert hated Rhaegar. Caved that pretty boy chest in dead but he still mad about his girl getting snatched. :wow:

Perhaps. Or maybe he wouldn't believe them, and take it out on them. Robert thought he knew Ned had a mistress during the rebellion. What are the odds he would take Littlefinger's word over Ned's? Would Littlefinger be willing to take that risk w/o proof?