Daps
first thing we gotta realize, westeros ain't that damn big

18zjr1or4tg9wjpg.jpg

it took king robert 1 month to go from king's landing to winterfell.. and that's with a huge entourage and going slow so they stay together, stopping to hunt, rest, bathroom, etc etc.. i figure someone riding alone on horseback could do it a lot faster

lord bolton told ramsey that he could look 600 kilometers and they'd still be in the north.. thats only 372 miles.. which is exactly the distance from new york city to richmond virginia.. a 5 and a half hour drive

he also says the north is bigger than the other 6 kingdoms combined... so lets just say they are equal.. that's 1200 km or 745 miles... that's nyc to south carolina... 11 hour drive

so that sailing across the narrow sea ain't that damn far if you look at the scale of the map.. shyt that distance between dragonstone and kings landing is just a little ride... there's only the bay in between them. you can see how euron would have caught them by surprise.. he was leaving out right when they were and they had no idea he was even over there.

matter of fact, yara was right... they could have just stacked the armies and ran up over there and won the battle in a week. shyt like 45 miles away. instead they sail past it, all the way to dorne, attack casterly rock which is all the way on the other side of westeros, and pick up more people in high garden which is also on the other side, plus more south.

He says miles not kilometers...

700 miles that way, turns around and says 400 miles that way, so that's 1100 miles north to south...that's like going Portland to San Diego. Then says 300 miles that way, presumably East or west. Seing that Theon had just got them Moat Cailin at the time I presume they were standing close to there which is near the center, so 600 miles east to west.

All of Westeros from the wall to Dorne is closer to the distance from Seattle to the tip of the Baja Peninsula.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He says miles not kilometers...

700 miles that way, turns around and says 400 miles that way, so that's 1100 miles north to south...that's like going Portland to San Diego. Then says 300 miles that way, presumably East or west. Seing that Theon had just got them Moat Cailin at the time I presume they were standing close to there which is near the center, so 600 miles east to west.

All of Westeros from the wall to Dorne is closer to the distance from Seattle to the tip of the Baja Peninsula.

damn you're right about that... and i was looking for the scene too

why in the fukk would everything about this be based on europe and then they go and use miles

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:rudy:

Show Littlefinger definitely knows. He hinted it when talking to Sansa. Book Varys knows everything, but I'm not sure about his show version.
he hinted at knowing lyanna was not kidnapped. he's done nothing to suggest he knows who jon's parents were, and there is no way he would know. did ned and howland reed tell them? wasn't no birds at the tower of joy.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not one actor has matured more and been more amazing than him IMO. NO one shown anywhere CLOSE to that level of range.

I give runner up to Arya. That little Cac actress has done a GREAT job at showing her character go from young, feisty, kind hearted little girl to SAVAGE mode

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Neither of them know. Book or show.

Period

Show Littlefinger alluded to it when he was in the crypts with Sansa. Even if it's just an assumption. He know Ned and the Starks long/well enough to know that Ned ain't bussin down no Riverlands tavern wenches. He probably DOES know for sure that Lyanna and Rhaegar were married and most marriages are consummated...

He can add two and two together.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Show Littlefinger alluded to it when he was in the crypts with Sansa. Even if it's just an assumption. He know Ned and the Starks long/well enough to know that Ned ain't bussin down no Riverlands tavern wenches. He probably DOES know for sure that Lyanna and Rhaegar were married and most marriages are consummated...

he alluded to knowing lyanna wasn't kidnapped, just like the red viper did. he ain't allude to shyt about jon's parentage. and just because he got his ass whooped by a stark doesn't mean he knows them like that. he knows the tullys.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, but @Chris Cool, and @Ghostwriter can't either.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hopefully Littlefinger spills the beans next episode, and we have it officially confirmed.

Last edited: