Jon: fatal stab wound scars

Littlefinger: scar running the length of torso from duel with Brandon Stark

Davos: four amputated fingers

Varys: castrated

Bran: paraplegic

Sandor Clegane: severe facial burn scars

Gregor Clegane: literally dead

Jorah: Greyscale

Theon: castrated, amputated finger, etc.

Beric: lots of shyt

Grey Worm: castrated

Euron: nothing, though he's supposed to be missing an eye in the book

The only near-mint condition male characters on the show are Samwell, Bronn, Tormund, and a few other minor characters.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

The only near-mint condition male characters on the show are Samwell, Bronn, Tormund, and a few other minor characters.

DFwnvfmU0AAsLVk.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm gonna hold out hope that this show gives us something we all want.

Sansa not fukking up Winterfell and greeting Ayra with open arms.

But I'm not holding my breath for Ayra being any types of happy of seeing Sansa once the initial happiness of re connecting wears off. She knows the hand Sansa played in the downfall of the Starks.

shyt gonna be very :demonic: while Jon is away

:mjlol: this that sailorhat wearing b*stard we talking about.

Sansa's gonna be gone when Arya gets there.... like every Stark always is when Arya gets there.

Arya's gonna see Jon, then see her Dad.... the last Stark she ever saw.

Jon's gonna see Arya and then

nooooo-gif.644

Cause she got cut down on the battlefield after they locked eyes and she moved at him in slow motion.

No happy endings in GoT

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Sam out here reppin that Top Dawg shyt - might have to give the craven a pass:leon:
:why:

Sam aint no craven. He just risked his life out of honor towards a dead Lord Commander, killed a Walker when he could have just ran away, and he also stole the Valyrian sword from his father would would find a second hand way to have him killed if he could.

Sam is a highly valuable soldier in the wars to come.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Lowkey I think Jon's meeting with Dany won't go well. Jon knows that the Northern Lords won't support him if he bends the knee again and Dany is too obsessed with conquering the 7 kingdoms to take the White Walker threat seriously. Since he's a targaryen secretly I think he's gonna steal a dragon somehow and bring it up north. Protect himself from Dany and the White Walkers.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I miss that obarth recap for week 2 or it ain't drop yet?

Y'all finished or y'all done?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Jon is going to bend the knee..... and propose to Dany, y'all forget last season when Dany left her old fling back in Dragon's Bay so she could make alliance though marriage. Jon is the only one I could see that happening with and the only one that would make sense, strategically.

So he's not going to be just King of the North, he's going to be king of all of Westeros and the north is going to embrace that, how could they not?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Jon is going to bend the knee..... and propose to Dany, y'all forget last season when Dany left her old fling back in Dragon's Bay so she could make alliance though marriage. Jon is the only one I could see that happening with and the only one that would make sense, strategically.

So he's not going to be just King of the North, he's going to be king of all of Westeros and the north is going to embrace that, how could they not?
:ehh:

Jards

All Star
Daps
:why:

Sam aint no craven. He just risked his life out of honor towards a dead Lord Commander, killed a Walker when he could have just ran away, and he also stole the Valyrian sword from his father would would find a second hand way to have him killed if he could.

Sam is a highly valuable soldier
in the wars to come.

:patrice:

He'll be a key to unlocking the cheat code to beating the White Walkers though

Lowkey I think Jon's meeting with Dany won't go well. Jon knows that the Northern Lords won't support him if he bends the knee again and Dany is too obsessed with conquering the 7 kingdoms to take the White Walker threat seriously. Since he's a targaryen secretly I think he's gonna steal a dragon somehow and bring it up north. Protect himself from Dany and the White Walkers.

If he does this he's the all time goat :banderas:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
If Cersei hasn't used it all up by the time the "Winter Walkers" :lolbron: get far enough south to concern King's Landing wouldn't her wildfire absolutely annihilate the white walkers?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Lol, why do people think Euron built that armada in a week? Yara and Theon sailed all the way to Mereen, waited for Varys to return and sailed all the way back to Westeros in the time it took Euron to build that fleet.
I was just being facetious. I have no problem with them jet packing across the 7 kingdoms or getting shyt done quick but I know some people are nit-picking at shyt like that.