detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Someone posted a link to LSA's GoT thread.
1st thing I saw was this
Sansa is the perfect ruler. I'm glad that she has the north now, without Jon's interference. Jon was elected for his loyalty to his people, but Sansa makes the best and most logical decisions.
:stopitslime:
Immediately closed that tab. If I was petty I would find who posted that link and neg them for it.
Granted there's dumb shyt posted here as well but I don't recall anything being on the level of that bullshyt I quoted

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:

game-of-thrones-cersei-qyburn-700x380.jpg

I wonder how many of them they will be able to manufacture.

If it's just a handful then:ehh:

But if they had a few hundred:whoo:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Just caught up :wow:

Theon :smh:

He better come back and save the day

I can't believe this nikka so swagless now

I know that dorne Queen getting raped right now :sadcam:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
yo rewatching, why the fukk was randyll tarly even entertaining cersei and Jamie?
:why: these nikkas killed your liege Lord, wtf?

when ned stark got beheaded all them up north so icy boys was ready to ride.:win:

this nikka out here accepting summons and considering joining them.
:hhh:

#starkset last real nikkas alive. :blessed:
Besides that, during Roberts Rebellion he fought for the Targs, if anyone would be in a position to choose Dany's side it'd be him, doesn't even have to break an oath since Olanna already serves her

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how many of them they will be able to manufacture.

If it's just a handful then:ehh:

But if they had a few hundred:whoo:
Qyburn said he had all the blacksmiths and some other goup of workers working on this. If all they can make is one then they need to holla at Euron and get his people that built all them ships in a week.

Daps
Qyburn said he had all the blacksmiths and some other goup of workers working on this. If all they can make is one then they need to holla at Euron and get his people that built all them ships in a week.
Lol, why do people think Euron built that armada in a week? Yara and Theon sailed all the way to Mereen, waited for Varys to return and sailed all the way back to Westeros in the time it took Euron to build that fleet.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Someone posted a link to LSA's GoT thread.
1st thing I saw was this

:stopitslime:
Immediately closed that tab. If I was petty I would find who posted that link and neg them for it.
Granted there's dumb shyt posted here as well but I don't recall anything being on the level of that bullshyt I quoted

Sansa learned all she knows about ruling from the most vile, hated folk in the kingdom. She tried to pull that Cercei shyt in front of Jon and he immediately hit her with the :ufdup: She doesn't know about getting love from the people :blessed: Everything she learned don't work at all where she's at. Those ice cacs would have bowed their heads and kept on their best behavior out of love for her pappy and she's talking about reposessing houses :hhh:
Joffrey and Ramsey ran up in the drawers and she didn't even extract any valuable life lessons out of it. Ain't that about a b :mjgrin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lol, why do people think Euron built that armada in a week? Yara and Theon sailed all the way to Mereen, waited for Varys to return and sailed all the way back to Westeros in the time it took Euron to build that fleet.
Breh do you know how long it takes to build a ship? Out of wood? By hand?

nikka got like 30-50 of them shyts and they are fukking HUGE

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I'm gonna hold out hope that this show gives us something we all want.

Sansa not fukking up Winterfell and greeting Ayra with open arms.

But I'm not holding my breath for Ayra being any types of happy of seeing Sansa once the initial happiness of re connecting wears off. She knows the hand Sansa played in the downfall of the Starks.

shyt gonna be very :demonic: while Jon is away