Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
If Cersei hasn't used it all up by the time the "Winter Walkers" :lolbron: get far enough south to concern King's Landing wouldn't her wildfire absolutely annihilate the white walkers?
She has no means to use it as a proper controlled weapon against an army of that size. Plus it would only work on the wights, not the White Walkers

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Crazy to consider that season 4-now take place in the same year
How you figure that? I have no idea how much time has passed but I would think at least 2 years and that it has definitely been longer than a year.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you figure that? I have no idea how much time has passed but I would think at least 2 years and that it has definitely been longer than a year.
The timeline

Joffrey wedding/death took place in the first day of the year 300 AL

Everything up to now is still in the year 300

It seems longer because of the way the series plays with time

For example if you look at Joffrey death and go all the way to Tyrion killing Tywin all of that took place in a 2 week period, but it took a whole season to tell.

Meanwhile ain't no telling how long Ayra was in Braavos but it's reasonable to assume she was there for about a month or 2

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Pretty much every male character is badly scarred/maimed

Tyrion: facial scar

Jaime: hand amputated

Jon: fatal stab wound scars

Littlefinger: scar running the length of torso from duel with Brandon Stark

Davos: four amputated fingers

Varys: castrated

Bran: paraplegic

Sandor Clegane: severe facial burn scars

Gregor Clegane: literally dead

Jorah: Greyscale

Theon: castrated, amputated finger, etc.

Beric: lots of shyt

Grey Worm: castrated

Euron: nothing, though he's supposed to be missing an eye in the book

The only near-mint condition male characters on the show are Samwell, Bronn, Tormund, and a few other minor characters.

We need a Greyjoy Rebellion spin off to see all these Knights in their prime. :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The timeline

For example if you look at Joffrey death and go all the way to Tyrion killing Tywin all of that took place in a 2 week period, but it took a whole season to tell.

Meanwhile ain't no telling how long Ayra was in Braavos but it's reasonable to assume she was there for about a month or 2
Red wedding happened at the end of season 3 and not much time had passed between that and the start of season 4. Edmure's wife had carried a baby to term by mid-season 6. We don't know how old that baby is but Jamie threatened to launch it in a trebuchet if Edmure didn't do his part to end the siege at River Run. I find it hard to see the High Sparrow plot line playing out in the same year as Joff's wedding and then adding in the ship sailing that's been done by various folks on the show.

Daps
The timeline

What makes things screwy is how they play with timelines...i.e. When they cut from King's Landing to the Wall, it doesn't mean that those two scenes happened at the same time or even sequentially.

For instance you say that it's been less than a year from Jofferey's wedding (S4E2), but if you look at Gilly's kid in S4E3, which is before Sam sends them to the brothel, it sure looks like he's grown more than a year with how he looks in S7E1.

I'd bet if you put each storyline on a board and mapped out when they reference things that happened in another storyline and characters that travel between storylines you could probably make sense of it all. May even find some continuity errors. But to me, it ain't worth all that effort. :ld:

Daps
Red wedding happened at the end of season 3 and not much time had passed between that and the start of season 4. Edmure's wife had carried a baby to term by mid-season 6. We don't know how old that baby is but Jamie threatened to launch it in a trebuchet if Edmure didn't do his part to end the siege at River Run. I find it hard to see the High Sparrow plot line playing out in the same year as Joff's wedding and then adding in the ship sailing that's been done by various folks on the show.

Are we sure Edmure really has a kid? They could've been just fukking with his head.

I'm still not convinced that was really Walder Frey's daughter

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I take the sailing with a grain of salt.

Varys was teleporting at the end of last season