Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
No, Renly wasn't the rightful heir, but he would've bent the knee for Stannis....

IIRC, Catelyn was sent to Renly to negotiate a Baratheon-Stark alliance, not Stannis. Not sure if Catelyn=Robb - he could have rejected the terms Renly offered. But since Robb didn't want to be on the Iron Throne, I think he would've accepted Renly's terms.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't know how old the actress that plays Arya is, but she looks old as fukk. Worry lines on her face and shyt.:scusthov: She looks a strong 35 years old.

So there is another dire wolf in the wild? :ohhh: That scene was a little confusing. Can someone explain that shyt to me? I thought there was a limited number of dire wolves.

How many people remembered @obarth review from last week, when ol' girl said "Dornish wine"? :russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't know how old the actress that plays Arya is, but she looks old as fukk. Worry lines on her face and shyt.:scusthov: She looks a strong 35 years old.

So there is another dire wolf in the wild? :ohhh: That scene was a little confusing. Can someone explain that shyt to me? I thought there was a limited number of dire wolves.

How many people remembered @obarth review from last week, when ol' girl said "Dornish wine"? :russ:

That was Arya's Direwolf that attacked Joffrey and she then set it free when Joffrey/Ceresi ordered for it to be killed.

Last edited:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jon might just bend the knee to propose marriage to that little fire p*ssy :takedat:

I could see someone proposing this too. Dany does need a king eventually (her main reasoning for tossing straight-to-DVD Daario to the bushes :mjlol: ). It wasn't a big line, but she's already said he sounds like quite the man. Tyrion's already vouched for him, and I'm sure Melisandre would as well, despite Jon throwing her to the bushes.

That they're related complicates things, but they don't know about that yet, nor does anyone else currently around them for that matter know that (though some might have their suspicions)

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I could see someone proposing this too. Dany does need a king eventually (her main reasoning for throw straight-to-DVD Daario to the bushes :mjlol: ). It wasn't a big line, but she's already said he sounds like quite the man. Tyrion's already vouched for him, and I'm sure Melisandre would as well, despite Jon throwing her to the bushes.

That they're related complicates things, but they don't know about that yet, nor does anyone else currently around them for that matter know that (though some might have their suspicions)

Since they targs it won't even matter that they related. They been doing it for centuries

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
DFqqh6gXsAATbqk

:dead:

Never gets lockjaw:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sansa got raked over the coals for worrying about insignificant squabbling in the South, yet folks are encouraging Jon to lose out on dragonglass and potentially more men (and dragons) in the fight against the Night King?

Is it oochie wally or one mic? :jbhmm:

Is it Margery Lost or Cersei owe you for ice?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I won't pretend to know what Jon will do, but I find it extremely hypocritical that folks are holding a political decree over the safety of the free world. Especially since being an independent kingdom is something no one was ever clamoring for before the Greatjohn Umber (I mistakenly called him a Karstark before) opened his big mouth (really just sucking up at that point after Robb already had to put him in his place). The Mad King wild'd out, so they overthrew him, they didn't secede. And that was during peace time where they weren't worried about a greater battle. So why is simply overthrowing the Mad Queen not enough now? Now, when they need be focused on the real threat?

And she's not just sitting on dragonglass, she has an army and 3 dragons...

Well....you gotta look at it from the North's point of view.

The North follows the Old Gods....the South follows the Faith of the Seven.

IRL, this is like Christians and Muslims sharing a country. There's a huge culture divide off that alone.

The North bent the knee because Aegon came through with 3 big ass dragons but, really nothing changed for them. Aegon allowed The North (and Dorne) to essentially be quasi-Kings. Lords from the North almost never came down to the South. For example, the Lannisters, people from the Reach, the Riverlands and the Stormlands were much, much, much more involved in King's Landing. Even, the Dornish eventually got back involved in King's Landing after they married into the royal family. But The North however, with the exemption of Cregan Stark, almost NEVER went down south.

So the North asked themselves why on Earth were they a part of the Seven Kingdoms when they shared nothing in common. Oh yea, them big ass Dragons.

But eventually the Dragons died off and there was nothing keeping the North from seceding because without Dragons, the South cannot take the North with a regular army. But since they had been in the Seven Kingdoms for 300 years, they just stayed because they had been in it for so long.

Then.....Aerys the Mad King boiled their ruler alive....Ned's father (Southern Ambitions though!). And then killed the North's heir, Ned's older brother.

So while the North was still wondering why they were still fukking with these nikkas....the South did them mad flagrant by killing Rickard and Brandon :dahell:

But alas, Ned and Robert killed the Mad King. The Rebellion was successful....their deaths were avenged....all was forgiven and things went back to normal.

The Starks went back to the North to their own peaceful lives again. Staying in the Kingdom but, not fukking with the South.

Except 20 years later, Ned, the next Lord of Winterfell got killed by them too :dahell:

Plus Robb :dahell:

And Catelyn too :dahell:

So from the North's perspective, the South has killed four of their leaders within 20 years (Rickard, Brandon, Ned, Robb), they have no connection to the South having a different culture & religion and without Dragons keeping the Starks/North in line, there's nothing the South can do to keep the North from seceding.

Jon needs the Dragonglass. He'll probably need Daenerys' dragons too. But that's gonna be a tough sell getting the North to ever go back to the 7 Kingdoms. I personally don't see Dany or her dragons making it out the war. She's a Conqueror. Not a Ruler. Dany and her dragons will die helping to save Westeros from the White Walkers.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
yo rewatching, why the fukk was randyll tarly even entertaining cersei and Jamie?
:why: these nikkas killed your liege Lord, wtf?

when ned stark got beheaded all them up north so icy boys was ready to ride.:win:

this nikka out here accepting summons and considering joining them.
:hhh:

#starkset last real nikkas alive. :blessed:

Last edited: