qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Just watched the 2nd episode again and gawd damn this show always has a game 7 or superbowl feel to it. Watching your favorite character kill or just get the upper hand on the person you despise is like a TD or a go ahead bucket. I always catch myself standing and clapping when something dope happens like recently watching Euron destory the snakes and greyjoys was a good occasion.

Probably the biggest cheer I let out was when the Vale showed up at the battle of the b*stards, had goosebumps running up and down. Or the biggest sigh was when jon snow was killed.

When was your biggest cheer or sigh moment?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the 2nd episode again and gawd damn this show always has a game 7 or superbowl feel to it. Watching your favorite character kill or just get the upper hand on the person you despise is like a TD or a go ahead bucket. I always catch myself standing and clapping when something dope happens like recently watching Euron destory the snakes and greyjoys was a good occasion.

Probably the biggest cheer I let out was when the Vale showed up at the battle of the b*stards, had goosebumps running up and down. Or the biggest sigh was when jon snow was killed.

When was your biggest cheer or sigh moment?

Biggest cheer moment:
Probably Ser Arthur Dayne putting in work...

Biggest sigh moment:
Conversely Ser Barristan going out against some goons after purposely leaving his armor due to Dan's shortsighted views....

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
#whitewalkerset

The necessary evil. Come to rid the realm of its greatest disease, humans. For all their deforestation, pollution, slaughtering and imprisonment of wild life, etc; compensation is due. They'll come with unwavering prejudice, and the rest of the sets shall know the emotions that #theonset/#reekset live by.

Consider us the black plague of this time frame, population control for the weak of heart. :demonic:
Ok Greenpeace

giphy.gif

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I've strongly felt this way for s few years now

Littlefinger sat up in that bed(for a while Brandon fukked him up) plotting on some :demonic: on all Stark men

You know he got the news of Brandon and Rickard Stark death like:win::steviej::banderas:

Then once he got his first taste of the manipulation game it was on and poppin

That's one of my favorite theories....I hope it turns out to be true. It gives more legitimacy to Jon's birth as Littlefinger would have been there to see his parents run off together. But yea...Littlefinger would have been SALTY after getting his ass beat like that. I could easily see him writing that note lol...like iight nikka, that's why your sister got kidnapped :mjgrin: I saw Rhaegar take her last night :mjgrin: (that's foul as fukk but, lol) Brandon raced out of town like Littlefinger knew he would and went down to King's Landing demanding Rhaegar come outside and die.....to the Mad King.....of all people.....a crazy mofo that's been burning nikkas alive, hasn't taken a shower in 5 months and hears voices talking to him :gucci:

Some cat made a fan film of the fight....it's iight

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If I'm Jorah Mormont, you're not cutting my fukking scales off with just rum to numb the pain. :whoa:

I'd be like "Where's my milk of the poppy, bytch?!" :damn:
That was also a tight seen that got overlooked...

Dude probably passed out a few times because of the pain. Dude was basically skinned alive:wow:

This is by far the best show on tv. I rarely feel strong emotions over a show like I do this. Cussin at the tv or cringing when some fukked up shyt happens:mjgrin:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That was also a tight seen that got overlooked...

Dude probably passed out a few times because of the pain. Dude was basically skinned alive:wow:

This is by far the best show on tv. I rarely feel strong emotions over a show like I do this. Cussin at the tv or cringing when some fukked up shyt happens:mjgrin:
:francis:

Daps
Ummmm, is there any reason why Dolorous hasn't sent a raven to Snow letting him know that Bran is alive and south of the wall?
My only guess is that they're on a different timeline. Only thing that makes sense other than him betraying Jon and holding Bran captive. Otherwise you gotta believe the first thing he does is get word to Jon so that they can send someone to pick him up.

Daps
Set wars aside, why should we care if Jon bends the knee? He has no interests in the Iron Throne (well his only bit of interest would be wanting to see Cersei off of it), and is focused on the Night King. The Starks bent the knee to Aegon without bloodshed likely in part because they knew they had bigger issues to worry about North of the wall. He's knelt before Mance, he's knelt before Stannis, who cares if he kneels before Dany? Especially if that helps convince her to shift strategies away from King's Landing and towards what's happening on the wall.

It should also be noted that it was Melissandre who convinced Stannis to take his eyes of King's Landing and head north from Dragonstone, and she's lamped up in Dragonstone at the moment.