Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
How tho. According to this scene, there were reports of what he did. Yea he denied them, but damn, nobody even brings the shyt up? I'm sure she didn't get a raven about it and tell nobody else in the world. Especially since the whole fam was at winterfell at the time. Then they got their bannerman. Nobody told the bannerman of what happened?

That's a little suspect

not sure which scene you're talking about, but it wasn't a public meeting, it was strictly for the small council. the only ones who are there when it goes down are lannisters, ser barristan, the kingsguard, the city watch, the hound, stark men who were butchered, and the small council.

who out of that group would have told the Starks?

i forgot varys was there, he could tell. but it's up to varys or the hound.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Euron's the man in the books - I was rooting for breh to bring some unrivalled fukkery to the show but It's implied in the latest sample chapter that he molested his brother Aeron and his other younger brothers when they were kids :gucci::scust:
Can't get behind breh if that's the case. They haven't really built up Aeron in the show like that though so wouldn't be surprised if they go in the direction of him molesting Theon and/or Yara. I'm pretty certain that will be how they go about it - when dude is fighting Yara he goes to her "Give your Uncle a kiss". I think that will come to light as he has Yara hostage and the plot develops and Reek will redeem himself by rescuing her.

Also theory how Euron found Yara and them based on the books:

In the latest sample chapter it's also implied that Euron was visited by the three eye raven like Bran when he was younger so he possibly has Greensight as well - maybe he found them that way but dude also apparently has a shytload of magical artifacts from travelling the world so maybe he has a glass candle like what they have in the Citadel. Could've also seen them in the flames through the Lord of Light. As well as collecting artifacts dude has been going through all the Planteos religions so he possibly has the practices that come with that as in his words he wants to become a God. Not sure how much of that will play out in the show but if they go that way, along with the Dragon Binder and Valaryan Steel body armour dude will be a villian LEVELS above Joffrey or Ramsey

I don't think that

In show Euron had the chance to Molest them while they were kids. He was banned some time ago after the Greyjoy rebellion and Theon was sent with the Starks.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Littlefinger is basically a walking plot device at this point. I'm sure he'll somehow fukk things up which will make things more :lupe: leading up to the real main event with the White Walkers but until then dude just skulks around in the background and says flagrant shyt. There's really no reason for him to still be alive.

I kinda feel the same way about Cersei and damn near the whole King's Landing arc. It's not as :francis: as when Littlefinger is on screen but she's basically playing Hungry Hungry Hippos while the rest of the show plays chess. The Night's King don't give a fukk about the Iron Throne.

Fred.

Does he know about Jon's father? The only people who knew about it were all at the Tower of JOy.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does he know about Jon's father? The only people who knew about it were all at the Tower of JOy.

I don't think so and I've been thinking about how they would even reveal that. There's no Westeros version of Maury....I realize people are :ohhh:when Bran speaks but I'm not sure they'd just buy him saying his brother is the rightful king because he seen it in a vision.

The only other way I can think it would be revealed is if Sam finds it in that library. But I don't know why that info would be there, so who knows? :yeshrug:

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
not sure which scene you're talking about, but it wasn't a public meeting, it was strictly for the small council. the only ones who are there when it goes down are lannisters, ser barristan, the kingsguard, the city watch, the hound, stark men who were butchered, and the small council.

This scene. Cat obviously knew what he did and been knew before he showed up. Even he says "you may have heard wrong" so the word was out

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Holy shyt:mindblown: would Varys tell Jon when he's meeting with Dany of what LF did. Jon then sends a raven to Winterfell warning Sansa of his treachery, Arya just arriving home intercepts the message and goes straight to the council chambers and kills LF in front of everyone :leon:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the only non lannister who knows is the hound.

How dope would it be if the hound runs into them and completely blows littlefingers spot as only the hound could do

"what's this little twerp doing up here? None of u northern hillbillies know he's the one that had the knife on Ned stark? You've got some balls littlefinger"

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This scene. Cat obviously knew what he did and been knew before he showed up. Even he says "you may have heard wrong" so the word was out
yeah in that case they dropped the ball.

it's possible that she didn't know how deep his betrayal went though. she probably thought he just sided with joffrey like the rest of the council.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

There's a theory that Littlefinger caused the Rebellion.

When Littlefinger was younger, he was in love with Cat and challenged Ned's brother Brandon to a fight because he was betrothed to her. Brandon kicked his ass. Beat him down. Cat had to beg Brandon not to kill him. Then a few days/weeks later, Brandon mysteriously receives "word" that his sister Lyanna had been kidnapped by the Prince Rhaegar. But they never specify how or from whom he found out. The theory is Littlefinger somehow saw Lyanna and Rhaegar as they were running off and he sent a raven to the Starks saying she was "kidnapped and being raped" knowing full well that Brandon (being a hot head, almost fought Rhaegar before) would rush off and cause drama. It would make sense for Littlefinger's character because after getting his ass whooped so bad and then seeing how he caused so much chaos and war without even picking up a sword, that would have been his first taste in learning how to manipulate things behind the scenes. But it's just a theory people have.

Even if Littlefinger didn't run into Lyanna/Rhaegar, he's a smart dude (despite being slimy). It doesn't take much to put it together, and start to doubt if Rhaegar (considered by everyone to be a good guy) would really kidnap and rape Lyanna. And that Ned, a guy who's been a quiet do gooder all his life would ever disrespect his wife (Catelyn) like that by having a b*stard and conveniently having this baby 1 year after Lyanna disappeared. That's the reason why Ned kept Jon in the North. He didn't want ANYONE questioning his life/past/birth story. Out of sight, out of mind. Too many people, especially those well versed in the game (Olenna, Littlefinger, Varys, Tyrion, Tywin) would start having other thoughts about Ned's story.

Jards

All Star
Daps
I don't think that

In show Euron had the chance to Molest them while they were kids. He was banned some time ago after the Greyjoy rebellion and Theon was sent with the Starks.
Theon was about 10 when Balon sent him to be a ward with the Starks which was when Euron went into exile so he could've done it before then plus Yara's a few years older than Theon and I'd think it would more likely be her anyway. I'm only thinking it could go that way because he's supposed to be a bigger villain than Ramsey and Joffery who were universally hated by everyone. He doesn't have as long as Ramsey or Joffery did to establish himself so they could use that as a plot point to up the despicableness of the character as everybody hates fukking peodophiles. But I'm not trying to dwell on this subject for too long tbh breh :whoa: :scust:

Either that or they give him Super Sayian levels of sorcery

Jards

All Star
Daps
How dope would it be if the hound runs into them and completely blows littlefingers spot as only the hound could do

"what's this little twerp doing up here? None of u northern hillbillies know he's the one that had the knife on Ned stark? You've got some balls littlefinger"
I don't give a fukk how they find out as long as it's a Stark that executes that Bytch nikka.

That's a big line though - :deadmanny: if my nikka Sandor rolls up and spits those bars.