Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a set check in cuz some of y'all jumped ship harder than theon...

Where is L stands for Lannisterset...beside @Food Mane
Wasn't there a spider set?
Didn't little finger have a set?
Stannisset, who y'all repping now?
Theonset i :salute: y'all for staying down...
Who else is walkerset beside @FrankyFourFingers
We still got a snowset only gang?

:jbhmm:

nikkas hopping from set to set like Soldier Boy.

As Starkset, the only other set I have respect for is Theon/Reek Set. nikkas been through hell and they are still throwing up the flag.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Man this episode had just about everything you could have wanted in a GoT episode. Violence,laughter,Missandei's titties,heartbreak,crazy fight scene,Missandei's titties,Danarys taking an L,Missandei's titties.

First things first,Missandei's ti..nah we finally got the return of the one true king and the real last Targaryan,the man,the myth,the legend,Hot Pie da Gawd.:banderas:Why y'all think he's so good at baking? Cause fire doesn't burn him. :youngsabo:Word to @Prince-Vegeta .You seen the young king out here bulking up,looking like the second coming of the mountain and shooting his shot with Arya Steph Curry style.Show some respect and Bend the knee.

Man Arya going to reunite with family NEVER,NEVER,NEVER ends well but if it gotta go down this time Sansa is going to be the only one there so I'm good with that.nikkas die erryday B an all that. This dude Jon Snow might as well handed Littlefinger lube,condoms,and roofies. It's like when your parents tell you that you can have a girl in your room but you gotta keep the door open...the they go to bed. Littlefinger been hemmed up by like 3 different Starks now,this shyt is like a rights of passage at this point. Leaving Sansa in charge might be the dumbest thing Jon has ever done. He's going to come back from Dragonstone and find out that Sansa sold Winterfell to Littlefinger for some magic beans and a dragon egg which is really just a chicken egg with the word dragon written on it.

Cersei out here telling people that House Tyrell is the most dangerous house out there just lets you know she's a horrible strategist. It's 3 whole dragons out there but a 90 year old lady is the most dangerous house out there.It's funny cause when she was talking about how the Dothraki get down it sounded exactly like what the Lannisters had The Mountain doing in season one but a 90 year old lady is the most dangerous house out there. I think Macho Man Randall Tarly is going to give Granny Tyrell the business and take that promotion.

Sir Jorah of the friendzone house in valariya not as bad as they made it look,he ain't full blown stone.Give son a sword drop him on the other side of kings landing and tell him that Danarys is on the other side and you won't even need a army. Sam just goes to show you that you just have to find what you're good at and do it.He's out here curing Valaryan AIDS and looking like Doogie Howser M.D. but would've been a dead body at the wall by now.

No worm was 100 percent sure he was coming home until Missandei told him he might not and fukked up all his confidence.Then stripped down in front of a dude with no dikk.That might be worse than what Ramsay was doing to Reek mill.They say it's impossible to be happy and sad at the same time but I think No worm did it. You could see the tears of joy and the tears of pain in his eyes.

Danarys tried to pull the spider card like he ain't a professional bandwagoner. He hit her with the mental gymnastics so quick that she felt bad and hired someone else just like him to show him she was down.Turned her into a pokemon and told her I choose you to fight for me,not the other way around hoe:ufdup: The Red Witch still out her jumping from winning team to winning team so quick that Kevin Durant is disgusted. When her years at Stannis Corp popped up on that background check she got shook.Lucky for her Danarys Enterprises is a fly by night company.She literally just finished grilling Varys about loyalties and not even 5 minutes later hires the catfish witch. Sir Davos gotta give her a RKO out of nowhere next week for Shireen and the culture.

Tyrion heard about Jon Snow and had the face of a Falcons fan who fell into a coma at halftime of the superbowl and just woke up. Speaking of the superbowl,the Casterly Rock Patriots just keep finding ways to win even though most of the squad is on the physically unable to perform list forever.I can't even tell if they're good anymore or if everyone else is just that bad at this. The Dragonstone Falcons really about to blow a lead to a woman so dumb she gave the high septon the authority to lock people up for a crime that she herself was committing while having 3 of the smartest people in the country in their starting 5.

I'm not even going to lie,I slept on Uncle E.I thought he was just going to be a mentally challenged dude with a dope tailor but I'll be damned if homie didn't come through with the most swagged out entrance since Bobby Brown jump kicked his way out of the helicopter with Ja Rule.He knew we were getting bored...dealing with them(sand snakes) so he came through with the thuggin and lovin, thug lovin. This chick brought a whip to a sword fight like she was Indiana Jones or something.I knew she was dying. Uncle E got the worst timing though,Reek Mill sister got a face that looks like a potato and the bottom of a foot had a lovechild but still the more titties the merrier.

It's fukked up the minute I seen Yara and the Queen of Dorne about to scissor I said Reek Mill looks like he wants to jump over board. Then Uncle E came through and Reek made that Southwest commercial getaway.He lost 92 ships and had to fall back,this is all fact,Yara saw the axe,If he's not a coward what you call that? Yara just finished saying that he would kill to protect her then 5 minutes later when she asked him too he wanted to reenact the scene from titanic by himself. He gotta commit dat.He took what is dead may never die to a whole other place.He let Theon die again and let us know Reek never did.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Man this episode had just about everything you could have wanted in a GoT episode. Violence,laughter,Missandei's titties,heartbreak,crazy fight scene,Missandei's titties,Danarys taking an L,Missandei's titties.

First things first,Missandei's ti..nah we finally got the return of the one true king and the real last Targaryan,the man,the myth,the legend,Hot Pie da Gawd.:banderas:Why y'all think he's so good at baking? Cause fire doesn't burn him. :youngsabo:Word to @Prince-Vegeta .You seen the young king out here bulking up,looking like the second coming of the mountain and shooting his shot with Arya Steph Curry style.Show some respect and Bend the knee.

Man Arya going to reunite with family NEVER,NEVER,NEVER ends well but if it gotta go down this time Sansa is going to be the only one there so I'm good with that.nikkas die erryday B an all that. This dude Jon Snow might as well handed Littlefinger lube,condoms,and roofies. It's like when your parents tell you that you can have a girl in your room but you gotta keep the door open...the they go to bed. Littlefinger been hemmed up by like 3 different Starks now,this shyt is like a rights of passage at this point. Leaving Sansa in charge might be the dumbest thing Jon has ever done. He's going to come back from Dragonstone and find out that Sansa sold Winterfell to Littlefinger for some magic beans and a dragon egg which is really just a chicken egg with the word dragon written on it.

Cersei out here telling people that House Tyrell is the most dangerous house out there just lets you know she's a horrible strategist. It's 3 whole dragons out there but a 90 year old lady is the most dangerous house out there.It's funny cause when she was talking about how the Dothraki get down it sounded exactly like what the Lannisters had The Mountain doing in season one but a 90 year old lady is the most dangerous house out there. I think Macho Man Randall Tarly is going to give Granny Tyrell the business and take that promotion.

Sir Jorah of the friendzone house in valariya not as bad as they made it look,he ain't full blown stone.Give son a sword drop him on the other side of kings landing and tell him that Danarys is on the other side and you won't even need a army. Sam just goes to show you that you just have to find what you're good at and do it.He's out here curing Valaryan AIDS and looking like Doogie Howser M.D. but would've been a dead body at the wall by now.

No worm was 100 percent sure he was coming home until Missandei told him he might not and fukked up all his confidence.Then stripped down in front of a dude with no dikk.That might be worse than what Ramsay was doing to Reek mill.They say it's impossible to be happy and sad at the same time but I think No worm did it. You could see the tears of joy and the tears of pain in his eyes.

Danarys tried to pull the spider card like he ain't a professional bandwagoner. He hit her with the mental gymnastics so quick that she felt bad and hired someone else just like him to show him she was down.Turned her into a pokemon and told her I choose you to fight for me,not the other way around hoe:ufdup: The Red Witch still out her jumping from winning team to winning team so quick that Kevin Durant is disgusted. When her years at Stannis Corp popped up on that background check she got shook.Lucky for her Danarys Enterprises is a fly by night company.She literally just finished grilling Varys about loyalties and not even 5 minutes later hires the catfish witch. Sir Davos gotta give her a RKO out of nowhere next week for Shireen and the culture.

Tyrion heard about Jon Snow and had the face of a Falcons fan who fell into a coma at halftime of the superbowl and just woke up. Speaking of the superbowl,the Casterly Rock Patriots just keep finding ways to win even though most of the squad is on the physically unable to perform list forever.I can't even tell if they're good anymore or if everyone else is just that bad at this. The Dragonstone Falcons really about to blow a lead to a woman so dumb she gave the high septon the authority to lock people up for a crime that she herself was committing while having 3 of the smartest people in the country in their starting 5.

I'm not even going to lie,I slept on Uncle E.I thought he was just going to be a mentally challenged dude with a dope tailor but I'll be damned if homie didn't come through with the most swagged out entrance since Bobby Brown jump kicked his way out of the helicopter with Ja Rule.He knew we were getting bored...dealing with them(sand snakes) so he came through with the thuggin and lovin, thug lovin. This chick brought a whip to a sword fight like she was Indiana Jones or something.I knew she was dying. Uncle E got the worst timing though,Reek Mill sister got a face that looks like a potato and the bottom of a foot had a lovechild but still the more titties the merrier.

It's fukked up the minute I seen Yara and the Queen of Dorne about to scissor I said Reek Mill looks like he wants to jump over board. Then Uncle E came through and Reek made that Southwest commercial getaway.He lost 92 ships and had to fall back,this is all fact,Yara saw the axe,If he's not a coward what you call that? Yara just finished saying that he would kill to protect her then 5 minutes later when she asked him too he wanted to reenact the scene from titanic by himself. He gotta commit dat.He took what is dead may never die to a whole other place.He let Theon die again and let us know Reek never did.

:dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a theory that Littlefinger caused the Rebellion.

When Littlefinger was younger, he was in love with Cat and challenged Ned's brother Brandon to a fight because he was betrothed to her. Brandon kicked his ass. Beat him down. Cat had to beg Brandon not to kill him. Then a few days/weeks later, Brandon mysteriously receives "word" that his sister Lyanna had been kidnapped by the Prince Rhaegar. But they never specify how or from whom he found out. The theory is Littlefinger somehow saw Lyanna and Rhaegar as they were running off and he sent a raven to the Starks saying she was "kidnapped and being raped" knowing full well that Brandon (being a hot head, almost fought Rhaegar before) would rush off and cause drama. It would make sense for Littlefinger's character because after getting his ass whooped so bad and then seeing how he caused so much chaos and war without even picking up a sword, that would have been his first taste in learning how to manipulate things behind the scenes. But it's just a theory people have.

Even if Littlefinger didn't run into Lyanna/Rhaegar, he's a smart dude (despite being slimy). It doesn't take much to put it together, and start to doubt if Rhaegar (considered by everyone to be a good guy) would really kidnap and rape Lyanna. And that Ned, a guy who's been a quiet do gooder all his life would ever disrespect his wife (Catelyn) like that by having a b*stard and conveniently having this baby 1 year after Lyanna disappeared. That's the reason why Ned kept Jon in the North. He didn't want ANYONE questioning his life/past/birth story. Out of sight, out of mind. Too many people, especially those well versed in the game (Olenna, Littlefinger, Varys, Tyrion, Tywin) would start having other thoughts about Ned's story.
I've strongly felt this way for s few years now

Littlefinger sat up in that bed(for a while Brandon fukked him up) plotting on some :demonic: on all Stark men

You know he got the news of Brandon and Rickard Stark death like:win::steviej::banderas:

Then once he got his first taste of the manipulation game it was on and poppin

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a set check in cuz some of y'all jumped ship harder than theon...

Where is L stands for Lannisterset...beside @Food Mane
Wasn't there a spider set?
Didn't little finger have a set?
Stannisset, who y'all repping now?
Theonset i :salute: y'all for staying down...
Who else is walkerset beside @FrankyFourFingers
We still got a snowset only gang?

:jbhmm:
:dahell:

3ed46a27acd3745eb3bcb0f382c17166.500x281x40.gif

You know what it is over here. #Targset since the eggs ain't shyt changed but the address

shyt I know you see the watch :myman:look at the way the dragon glass hit the light on my shyt da fukk you talking bout:banderas:. Acting like my jeweler ain't from Valyria:banderas:. Got the Asshai cuts on my shyt

Acting like you don't see the fresh leather doublet. Dragon sigil BRIGHT red on the chest

Talking about a set check like the whip ain't foreign
drogon%2Bseason%2B7.gif

Yea you see it:youngsabo::takedat:

All you stragglers come bend the knee we might have a place for you. Let y'all sharpen some arrows or something.

Now gtf out my face. I got a feast to attend

drogon%2Bseason%2B6.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just saw the latest episode...

Damn I love this show :wow:

Dany/Jon meetup next week:wow:

It's Leet:wow:

gotdamn this shyt was perfect :mjlol:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theon lives to fight another day in the physical

But dies a 1000 deaths in the mental:wow:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

I'm fukking:dead:

The new obarth is here:blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Theon lives to fight another day in the physical

But dies a 1000 deaths in the mental:wow:
I didn't think it was all that bad....

Until I remembered his dyke sister telling the other chick that Theon would die for her:mjlol:

That dude is mentally fukked. He went straight into Reek mode and abandoned ship like a bytch

Someone needs to make it the new "Out" gif:mjlol:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
It would be corny as fukk to make tv Euron a chomo. Part of the appeal of Tv Euron is that he's this badass pirate. Jack Sparrow with balls. To make him a chomo completely takes away from that. I really hope they don't go there and leave that in the books.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Episode was way more interesting than the first. Pacing good and everything. Im ready for this Dany/Jon meet up. Also the the theory that Lady O. had the fleet intentionally destroyed to unleash dragons on kings landing makes some since. Cersei basically destroyed her family lineage. :ohhh: