southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Go back to episode 1 of this season with the white walkers, the Giants in the background are carrying huge bows, in the books these are made from weirwood trees and Giants that wielded these in the past were able to kill dragons

200w.gif

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
:mjlol:

I hope you're trolling. You gotta be trolling with this shyt. Cersei is a non-factor in the grand scheme of things.

Fred.
SHAME on you for even thinking Cersei is a non factor...

You'd be one of those sheep at the Sept that thought she was a non-factor too... How'd that work out for them again? :sas2:

qNgytvI.gif

All Hail the Queen

66DSWN1.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
SHAME on you for even thinking Cersei is a non factor...

You'd be one of those sheep at the Sept that thought she was a non-factor too... How'd that work out for them again? :sas2:

qNgytvI.gif

All Hail the Queen

66DSWN1.gif
destroy the house who is supplying food and money to your broke ass, brehs. it's like pops told her

tumblr_inline_mlnuw3vlkp1qz4rgp.gif

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
We need a set check in cuz some of y'all jumped ship harder than theon...

Where is L stands for Lannisterset...beside @Food Mane
Wasn't there a spider set?
Didn't little finger have a set?
Stannisset, who y'all repping now?
Theonset i :salute: y'all for staying down...
Who else is walkerset beside @FrankyFourFingers
We still got a snowset only gang?

:jbhmm:

#whitewalkerset

The necessary evil. Come to rid the realm of its greatest disease, humans. For all their deforestation, pollution, slaughtering and imprisonment of wild life, etc; compensation is due. They'll come with unwavering prejudice, and the rest of the sets shall know the emotions that #theonset/#reekset live by.

Consider us the black plague of this time frame, population control for the weak of heart. :demonic:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'd be shocked if Cersei and Little Finger make it past the end of this season. Next season is going to be the realm vs White Walkers and there would be no place for them in that arc unless they're in there to fukk shyt up for the rest of Westeros
Little Finger got a deal going with the Night King. lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How tho. According to this scene, there were reports of what he did. Yea he denied them, but damn, nobody even brings the shyt up? I'm sure she didn't get a raven about it and tell nobody else in the world. Especially since the whole fam was at winterfell at the time. Then they got their bannerman. Nobody told the bannerman of what happened?

That's a little suspect

the only non lannister who knows is the hound.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Go back to episode 1 of this season with the white walkers, the Giants in the background are carrying huge bows, in the books these are made from weirwood trees and Giants that wielded these in the past were able to kill dragons

:ohhh:

And the Giants are shooters too! They could nail a Dragon while they are in the air on some Duck Hunt shyt

giant-arrow.gif

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Last edited: