CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
how in the hell does nobody knows littlefinger double crossed Ned?

didn't Cat know? she brought it up the first time she saw him after Ned died.. wouldn't she have told some other people? there was a hall full of people there, every other rumor gets out. but the entire north is letting this dude walk around, like he didn't literally have a knife to ned's throat when shyt went down
Seriously. Honestly I don't know if she did tell anyone, shyt I figured Brienne would have atleast known, and relayed that to Sansa, but it doesn't seem so. Not like I would rely on Sansa to kill LF, since she played a role also herself. But if Jon knew, he woulda slice and diced Baelish by now. Dude is a true Grade A certified piece of shyt.

That scene. Betrays Ned so that he's killed, tries to smash Catelyn at the first opportunity.. gets denied then brings her an Ikea bag full of her husband's bones. :laff:

Better be burned alive this season :leostare:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Littlefinger is basically a walking plot device at this point. I'm sure he'll somehow fukk things up which will make things more :lupe: leading up to the real main event with the White Walkers but until then dude just skulks around in the background and says flagrant shyt. There's really no reason for him to still be alive.

I kinda feel the same way about Cersei and damn near the whole King's Landing arc. It's not as :francis: as when Littlefinger is on screen but she's basically playing Hungry Hungry Hippos while the rest of the show plays chess. The Night's King don't give a fukk about the Iron Throne.

Fred.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Littlefinger is basically a walking plot device at this point. I'm sure he'll somehow fukk things up which will make things more :lupe: leading up to the real main event with the White Walkers but until then dude just skulks around in the background and says flagrant shyt. There's really no reason for him to still be alive.

I kinda feel the same way about Cersei and damn near the whole King's Landing arc. It's not as :francis: as when Littlefinger is on screen but she's basically playing Hungry Hungry Hippos while the rest of the show plays chess. The Night's King don't give a fukk about the Iron Throne.

Fred.
I'd be shocked if Cersei and Little Finger make it past the end of this season. Next season is going to be the realm vs White Walkers and there would be no place for them in that arc unless they're in there to fukk shyt up for the rest of Westeros

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd be shocked if Cersei and Little Finger make it past the end of this season. Next season is going to be the realm vs White Walkers and there would be no place for them in that arc unless they're in there to fukk shyt up for the rest of Westeros

Even then the closer we get to the end the less patience I have for people existing solely to fukk things up. We only got roughly 11 episodes left.

Fred.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like mother, like son

J6P3H6Js46GdwYLE9vMC1Zo_bkYVIFNcg84ueM7zk6M.jpg

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
To this wight dragon theory:

Assuming Qyburn's giant ass crossbow kills one, how would the Night King get a hold of it? He would have to be at King's Landing before they had a chance to burn/bury/transport the dragon corpse away, which doesn't make sense for the timeline.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
The show has always been equally character driven as much as it is plot driven. In an episode where all the major players were plotting and scheming this scene was a reminder that the 'small people' have to live with these decisions as well.

Don't see what's forced about their relationship at all. My eyes actually welled up during that scene. The acting from both of them was top notch.
Maybe it's just because I've never been as invested in Dany's storyline so the characters around her never made me care:yeshrug: the actors are doing a stellar job I bet. It speaks to the quality of the show I guess that there are enough characters and storylines around to have such a different reaction.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
how in the hell does nobody knows littlefinger double crossed Ned?

didn't Cat know? she brought it up the first time she saw him after Ned died.. wouldn't she have told some other people? there was a hall full of people there, every other rumor gets out. but the entire north is letting this dude walk around, like he didn't literally have a knife to ned's throat when shyt went down
the only non lannister who knows is the hound.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Euron in the cut:dwillhuh:
We almost got to see some Martell v Greyjoy action until Euron fukked it up:trillbunb:

dikkless Theon you bytchass coward hoe:hhh:

missandei tittymeats :bishopeddiemayne::ineedmo:
so worm got a worm or nah? he just gotta settle for eating the puss:mjgrin:
fukk2 littlefinger on sight:whatmoney:
Will the Tarly OG ride for Lannisters or Danny:blackplatomayne:
Jorah Supersimp and the greyscale :chillhov: so much pus:chillhov: that scene was visceral brehs. jorah went through some painnnnn in that scene:bishopeddiemayne:
that red preist hoe is trouble, she better not fukk with Danny :whatmoney:

the old Tyrell bytch stirring up some shyt :patrice:

arya's direwolf:mjcry:

the Martell sisters :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne:
lz9pw_web.gif

once again fukk thoteon greyjoy:pacspit:
#starkset
#weneedmomissandeitittymeats

Dany and Snow need to smiggity smash asap:shaq:

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Cersei will be on the throne for the final season... bet on it... she's the mad queen at this point... she's the big villain.

I got a feeling that Arya gonna add littlefinger to the list this season.

To this wight dragon theory:

Assuming Qyburn's giant ass crossbow kills one, how would the Night King get a hold of it? He would have to be at King's Landing before they had a chance to burn/bury/transport the dragon corpse away, which doesn't make sense for the timeline.

Go back to episode 1 of this season with the white walkers, the Giants in the background are carrying huge bows, in the books these are made from weirwood trees and Giants that wielded these in the past were able to kill dragons