Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That was the Ironborns fleet. They were taking Ellaria and the Sand Snakes back to Dorne to collect the Dornish army
and they were gonna lay siege to king's landing. why would she sabotage that by helping who she hates?

Jards

All Star
Daps
and they were gonna lay siege to king's landing. why would she sabotage that by helping who she hates?
A siege could last months. Sieges can even last up to years although I doubt that would be the case as King's Landing supplies are low and people are ready to kick off. All they're doing is surrounding King's Landing to cut off the supplies with the aim of getting Cersei to surrender and you know stubborn ass Cersei is not going do that shyt - she would rather die on her feet than live on her knees and Olenna knows this. Plus in Olenna's eyes, starving out Cersei isn't equal retribution for Cersei getting her Grandchildren bagged up by The Sparrows with the Tyrell name tarnished AS WELL AS pretty much wiping out her entire family with Wildfire. Unless they go in and sack King's Landing then a siege ain't shyt. Cersei needs to be taken out which is why Olenna would push for the solution with Dragons.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what show you watching. Not this one for sure.

Haha I got that quote all wrong.

I meant to say she said "that's not you" talking to Nymeria. Meaning she's no longer domesticated like she was in Winterfell and no longer wanting to go back there. If you look at what Arya had to go through, there's a parallel to Nymeria becoming undomesticated to Arya becoming an assasin and no longer who she was in Winterfell. And you also see Arya on her horse in the end looking back like she was going somewhere else.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Ellaria is so damn sexy to me :wow:

Tyene >
sand-snake-strip-tease.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh don't even fukking get the Snakes issue?

Didn't their Dad lose in a fair fight:gucci:

Trash ass family. Red Viper's revenge was legit but stage an interrogation during a death match brehs. Whole fam should have fell back when he got bodied the way he did but instead they killed his brother and stage a coup. Now Dorne about to be food for the Lannisters :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how in the hell does nobody knows littlefinger double crossed Ned?

didn't Cat know? she brought it up the first time she saw him after Ned died.. wouldn't she have told some other people? there was a hall full of people there, every other rumor gets out. but the entire north is letting this dude walk around, like he didn't literally have a knife to ned's throat when shyt went down