Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Ok, ignoring that Euron was able to sack the Greyjoy fleet in the fog...catching them in the fog..tracking whatever...How come the Greyjoys didn't mention that their Uncle was hot on their tales the whole time...or non of Varys' birdies told him Greyjoy was on his way from KL probably to them? That's valuable info, don't you think? If he has no spies, especially during war, what use is he?

Prob something that will come out this week coming up once word gets back to Kelly C

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Kind of irks me as well that Tyrion can send Jon a raven and it's received in the same ep but a raven hasn't been received from Castle Black yet to let Jon know Bran is at The Wall :jbhmm:

I know they're taking liberties with the timeline but Bran approaching the wall was the first thing we saw after the cold open and I can't really believe that Dolorous Edd wouldn't have sent a raven immediately to Jon who he's good friends with to let him know his "brother" is at Castle Black :patrice:
They still dragging brans cripple ass to castle black

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
It's not even about the scene, it's about moving the story forward and I never cared for their romance storyline, it had always felt forced

The show has always been equally character driven as much as it is plot driven. In an episode where all the major players were plotting and scheming this scene was a reminder that the 'small people' have to live with these decisions as well.

Don't see what's forced about their relationship at all. My eyes actually welled up during that scene. The acting from both of them was top notch.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Possible he had an insider with them as well.
Yep that's definitely an option - I'm leaning towards Olenna tbh if that's the case. Already know she's a schemer and after the talk she had with Dany about ignoring men, wouldn't put it past her to do it to prove her point and push Dany towards roasting Kings Landing - eye for an eye. Notice how on the boat it was no Tyrells - just Ironborn and the Dornish. Olenna doesn't give a fukk about the Ironborn and Tyrells have beef with the Martells from way back so if she can use them as collateral to get the shyt popping then win win.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Ok, ignoring that Euron was able to sack the Greyjoy fleet in the fog...catching them in the fog..tracking whatever...How come the Greyjoys didn't mention that their Uncle was hot on their tales the whole time...or non of Varys' birdies told him Greyjoy was on his way from KL probably to them? That's valuable info, don't you think? If he has no spies, especially during war, what use is he?
Varys' little birds are Qyburn's little birds now.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
when Tyrion be swooping into that Casterly Rock battle on dragon
C1cC7aj.png

when he confronts Kingslayer :sadcam: