jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So which Dragon is gonna get bodied? You don't foreshadow that much without that weapon actually killing one.
My money is on Drogon. Losing him will make Dany go mad like her pops.

For the sake of argument, let's say the Night King resurrects whichever dragon is killed. Will it still breathe fire or will it be on some Superman freeze breath steeze?

I'm predicting the White Walkers reach the wall by episode 6. Benjen mentioned spells being carved into the wall but since the Night King marked Bran, they're now less effective or outright useless no?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Missandei:wow::whoo::whew::noah:

Im losing respect for snow though. How is littlefinger still alive after taking about is sister like that. And then he's going to leave her with littlefinger and go hang with khaleesi for a minute .:stopitslime:

For real. Why hasn't someone murked this dude already? :gucci:

There would be literally zero consequences. He isn't plugged in with any of the big families. He doesn't have anyone that'll avenge him. The Vale brehs he's rolling with would be happy to see him gone with how he finessed himself up in there.

Littlefinger prospering the way he does is an L on everybody. A man's finesse game can only be so tight, there's gotta be something wrong with these people :russ:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'm predicting the White Walkers reach the wall by episode 6. Benjen mentioned spells being carved into the wall but since the Night King marked Bran, they're now less effective or outright useless no?

I'm thinking yeah, The Night King had some Freddy Kruger powers since Bran saw him in the vision and got touched in real-time.

With that kind of connection, he could probably use that to bypass The Wall and let the White Walker Army in....

Daps
blaekfisk-map.jpg

Look at how close King's Landing is to Dragonstone. Euron was sailing from KL to Dragonstone and intercepted Yara's fleet just as they were leaving Dragonstone, probably around The Gullet. And Euron was probably able to surprise them because of fog like we saw in the episode (I don't know how Euron was able to see them through the fog, but let's just overlook that :russ:)
Remember when we first met Euron...
43fa2743e3ea108331f483ef44205381--valar-morghulis-game-of.jpg

I'm guessing that's how he got to King's Landing to meet Cersei in the first place. He would've had to sail that big ass fleet pretty close to Dragonstone in order to enter Blackwater Bay. Probably used a storm to mask his travel.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
So which Dragon is gonna get bodied? You don't foreshadow that much without that weapon actually killing one.

Somebody beat me to it but I feel it's gonna be Drogon who gets hit with that big ass cross bow. This show always kills the fan favorites and that big fire breathing mother fukker shouldn't be exempt:to:

Khalessi needs that tho to stop bullshytting with all that bend the knee, getting people to love her pump fake bullshyt. Westeros isn't about that bullshyt

Anybody else get the feeling they will wrap up this Cersei v Everyone battle quick this season and the last season gonna be all about defeating the Wights? :lupe:

All this is coming together so quickly it's hard to process the end is coming faster than we think

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Euron's the man in the books - I was rooting for breh to bring some unrivalled fukkery to the show but It's implied in the latest sample chapter that he molested his brother Aeron and his other younger brothers when they were kids :gucci::scust:
Can't get behind breh if that's the case. They haven't really built up Aeron in the show like that though so wouldn't be surprised if they go in the direction of him molesting Theon and/or Yara. I'm pretty certain that will be how they go about it - when dude is fighting Yara he goes to her "Give your Uncle a kiss". I think that will come to light as he has Yara hostage and the plot develops and Reek will redeem himself by rescuing her.

Also theory how Euron found Yara and them based on the books:

In the latest sample chapter it's also implied that Euron was visited by the three eye raven like Bran when he was younger so he possibly has Greensight as well - maybe he found them that way but dude also apparently has a shytload of magical artifacts from travelling the world so maybe he has a glass candle like what they have in the Citadel. Could've also seen them in the flames through the Lord of Light. As well as collecting artifacts dude has been going through all the Planteos religions so he possibly has the practices that come with that as in his words he wants to become a God. Not sure how much of that will play out in the show but if they go that way, along with the Dragon Binder and Valaryan Steel body armour dude will be a villian LEVELS above Joffrey or Ramsey

Possible he had an insider with them as well.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ok, ignoring that Euron was able to sack the Greyjoy fleet in the fog...catching them in the fog..tracking whatever...How come the Greyjoys didn't mention that their Uncle was hot on their tales the whole time...or non of Varys' birdies told him Greyjoy was on his way from KL probably to them? That's valuable info, don't you think? If he has no spies, especially during war, what use is he?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He stood out in the books aswell

Show Euron aint touching book euron tho. Book euron was captain of a ship called Silence, boarded by mutes whos tounges he ripped out :damn:

raped his little brother Victarions wife, and got sent off where he spent his time traveling the seas reaving, raping, and raiding as far as asshai. Victarion was finna kill him but didnt kinslaying is prohibited so he killed his wife instead.

breh got a dragon horn called dragon binder that kills a dragon while you blow it, but incinerates your inner organs once you do it

Greyjoys lokey are one of the dopest characters in the books. the show hasnt done their history justice but show Euron been puttin in work but he doesnt instill that fear that euron did in the books. breh was on some joker shyt

Completely forgot about the dragon binder:wow: