42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So which Dragon is gonna get bodied? You don't foreshadow that much without that weapon actually killing one.
Probably one of the little ones. Big dawg and Dany gonna go ham and roast all of the Vale

Olenna gonna talk Dany down but big homie is not gonna want to to hear it :lupe:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
blaekfisk-map.jpg

Look at how close King's Landing is to Dragonstone. Euron was sailing from KL to Dragonstone and intercepted Yara's fleet just as they were leaving Dragonstone, probably around The Gullet. And Euron was probably able to surprise them because of fog like we saw in the episode (I don't know how Euron was able to see them through the fog, but let's just overlook that :russ:)
In sons of fukkery we called it suttery in honor of the great no fukks given writer Kurt Sutter

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We need a set check in cuz some of y'all jumped ship harder than theon...

Where is L stands for Lannisterset...beside @Food Mane
Wasn't there a spider set?
Didn't little finger have a set?
Stannisset, who y'all repping now?
Theonset i :salute: y'all for staying down...
Who else is walkerset beside @FrankyFourFingers
We still got a snowset only gang?

:jbhmm:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
We need a set check in cuz some of y'all jumped ship harder than theon...

Where is L stands for Lannisterset...beside @Food Mane
Wasn't there a spider set?
Didn't little finger have a set?
Stannisset, who y'all repping now?
Theonset i :salute: y'all for staying down...
Who else is walkerset beside @FrankyFourFingers
We still got a snowset only gang?

:jbhmm:

:wow:
I gotta go with the White Walkers, brehs. We're taking over all of Westeros. Either them or the homie Jon Snow. But Walkers in this bih. Coming for that ass....
:blessed:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shame little finger showed his hand to John. Not that I think he's any more vulnerable, the b*stard slipped up letting him live with a message like that, ain't gonna do nothing but motivate him. John shoulda offed him right there but, then again, it was a sneak move. Knowing John is going out of town and will have little ability to control anything or get Sansa to fully ally with him, had to pull a need stark and go full retard.

The fact that John is riding out to his queen, I think at this point they both know they are part of a prophecy. This season is bringing a lot of characters together so far.

And y'all hating on theon, im not. Time again he's proving that running isn't the coward move, it's the smartest one. Like he stands a chance against these insane cacs. He knows he can out live them now, and if anything, live to see their demise.

This shyt is quickly turning east coast west coast, the Lannisters ain't gonna go down like some hoes, but I don't trust no fukking javelin against a dragon, like they ain't got an army of nutless warriors ready to lay they life down. Can't wait for that final battle turn up, can't believe I've been watching this show for so many years of my life :wow:

Jards

All Star
Daps
He stood out in the books aswell

Show Euron aint touching book euron tho. Book euron was captain of a ship called Silence, boarded by mutes whos tounges he ripped out :damn:

raped his little brother Victarions wife, and got sent off where he spent his time traveling the seas reaving, raping, and raiding as far as asshai. Victarion was finna kill him but didnt kinslaying is prohibited so he killed his wife instead.

breh got a dragon horn called dragon binder that kills a dragon while you blow it, but incinerates your inner organs once you do it

Greyjoys lokey are one of the dopest characters in the books. the show hasnt done their history justice but show Euron been puttin in work but he doesnt instill that fear that euron did in the books. breh was on some joker shyt

Euron's the man in the books - I was rooting for breh to bring some unrivalled fukkery to the show but It's implied in the latest sample chapter that he molested his brother Aeron and his other younger brothers when they were kids :gucci::scust:
Can't get behind breh if that's the case. They haven't really built up Aeron in the show like that though so wouldn't be surprised if they go in the direction of him molesting Theon and/or Yara. I'm pretty certain that will be how they go about it - when dude is fighting Yara he goes to her "Give your Uncle a kiss". I think that will come to light as he has Yara hostage and the plot develops and Reek will redeem himself by rescuing her.

Also theory how Euron found Yara and them based on the books:

In the latest sample chapter it's also implied that Euron was visited by the three eye raven like Bran when he was younger so he possibly has Greensight as well - maybe he found them that way but dude also apparently has a shytload of magical artifacts from travelling the world so maybe he has a glass candle like what they have in the Citadel. Could've also seen them in the flames through the Lord of Light. As well as collecting artifacts dude has been going through all the Planteos religions so he possibly has the practices that come with that as in his words he wants to become a God. Not sure how much of that will play out in the show but if they go that way, along with the Dragon Binder and Valaryan Steel body armour dude will be a villian LEVELS above Joffrey or Ramsey

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
My favorite two Eps gotta be Hardhome and Battle of the b*stards :manny:....

Never get tired of watching them
Top 3 to me is Hardhome then Watchers on the Wall then Battle of the b*stards - all Snowman centric episodes :win:

After watching those you can't tell me that Snowman ain't the hero of this show cause if those events go the other way Westeros is completely fukked. Jeezy out here for the people :lawd:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Kind of irks me as well that Tyrion can send Jon a raven and it's received in the same ep but a raven hasn't been received from Castle Black yet to let Jon know Bran is at The Wall :jbhmm:

I know they're taking liberties with the timeline but Bran approaching the wall was the first thing we saw after the cold open and I can't really believe that Dolorous Edd wouldn't have sent a raven immediately to Jon who he's good friends with to let him know his "brother" is at Castle Black :patrice:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Kind of irks me as well that Tyrion can send Jon a raven and it's received in the same ep but a raven hasn't been received from Castle Black yet to let Jon know Bran is at The Wall :jbhmm:

I know they're taking liberties with the timeline but Bran approaching the wall was the first thing we saw after the cold open and I can't really believe that Dolorous Edd wouldn't have sent a raven immediately to Jon who he's good friends with to let him know his "brother" is at Castle Black :patrice:
This is Bran we're talking about :ld: everyone at the Wall is probably dead