Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I know they got my man Gawdbody in the cast listing for episode 3. He needs some serious screentime. They have been holding him back for over 2 seasons now because he is too powerful for tv.

But we are approaching the end game now and Gawdbody IS the endgame so put his Big Cass lookin ass up in that wheelchair and roll him in front of a camera

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Still cant get over Theon jumping off the boat:laff:

I dont know how #TheonSet members can keeping watching this show with the L's they have taken:mjlol:
Yal know damn well that for someone to suffer for extended periods in this show, they'll get the biggest comeups by far.

I got no enemies in #theonset :hubie: when he is sitting on the Iron Throne, I'll be skraight

Watch him kill Zombie Mountain and Warged Dragon back to back :huhldup:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Euron:
giphy.gif

Theon:
Q3Zg3O.gif

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Yal know damn well that for someone to suffer for extended periods in this show, they'll get the biggest comeups by far.

I got no enemies in #theonset :hubie: when he is sitting on the Iron Throne, I'll be skraight

Watch him kill Zombie Mountain and Warged Dragon back to back :huhldup:
Put money on it!

I'll take the bet against Theon Ljoy being on the throne

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam nikka I forgot lol well they have a dikk no balls then
No Unsullied have NOTHING

They wouldn't go through the trouble they did in that scene if Grey Worm had something to smash with

He went down for a reason

Nikkas either don't pay attention or are in some strong ass denial about this:russ:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That ending would have been epic as fukk if I cared about anybody on them boats.
Euron and the Sand Sankes were introduced badly and now I just want them not to be on my TV screen.
Yara is mildly interesting.
Haven't given a damn about Theon since S01.
Plus how the fukk did Euron even know where they were heading to beta them at the pass and how was he able to get that close without any of Yara's lookouts seeing an entire fleet of ships creeping up on them?

Best thing about the episode was Dany/Varys and the gathering of Dany's Council.
blaekfisk-map.jpg

Look at how close King's Landing is to Dragonstone. Euron was sailing from KL to Dragonstone and intercepted Yara's fleet just as they were leaving Dragonstone, probably around The Gullet. And Euron was probably able to surprise them because of fog like we saw in the episode (I don't know how Euron was able to see them through the fog, but let's just overlook that :russ:)

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
So which Dragon is gonna get bodied? You don't foreshadow that much without that weapon actually killing one.
I would love it to be drogon since he's the one they've mentioned the most, with his killings and "running" away for months and that's the dragon she has the most connection to.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So which Dragon is gonna get bodied? You don't foreshadow that much without that weapon actually killing one.

I don't think the arrow launcher is gonna do it. The way they introduced the weapon was heavy handed so I'm expecting it to fail but one of the dragons will get bodied in a different way, maybe from sacrificing themself for Dany or something :jbhmm:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't think the arrow launcher is gonna do it. The way they introduced the weapon was heavy handed so I'm expecting it to fail but one of the dragons will get bodied in a different way, maybe from sacrificing themself for Dany or something :jbhmm:

One of those dragons better become an undead ice dragon :hubie: