MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Dany is coming into this way too confident. Which has always been her downfall because it contributes directly to her inability to properly strategize. She gets an idea in her head and never considers she could lose until it goes to shyt. She already lost half her forces following Tyrion's dumbass plan, and is likely to lose more with them trying to take Casterly Rock next week. And she's not about to make any friends with the North with all that "bend the knee" business.

For the first time in a long time, Dany is being faced with opponents on her level and she's already coming up short. If that anti-dragon tech works, it about to be some hard times for the Mother of Dragons.

Though I'm #StarkSet, Dany doesn't need an army. Aegon took the whole 7 Kingdoms with 3 dragons and a couple thousand soldiers. To kill them dragons, Cersei gonna need to make sure all them spears are kill shots (unlikely) whereas them Dragons just need one breath of fire to fukk their whole shyt up. Dany is going to easily beat Cersei's forces but, Cersei is gonna try to blow that shyt up before she admits to defeat.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
To be fair if you saw this dude coming, would you stand and fight?

I mean it's for a family member so yes but theon isn't seeing his uncle in single combat.

I would have had no problem had he laid down arms and surrendered. But to abandon ship is another story entirely.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lannister gang do we take any losses? :wow:

How long its going to take to get that shyt off Jorah :scust: That shyt was too much honestly and this coming from someone who :russell: during saw and hostel

Uron came through like with that mastadon and activated Thor mode. :banderas: fukk yahra, ellaria and those kid chilling sand cacs. fukking dykes were about to make Theon a cuckhold. The sand snakes were always some of the worst characters from a writing and chracter standpoint so I'm glad they are gone. Really tired of Theon soft ass too. I know Ramsay fukked his world view up but its tiring seeing him go :to: every 2 seconds for the past 4 seasons. Either do something or kill him off. The ship battle was one of the worst in GOT in terms of battles. Poor lighting, motion blur, wonky cam work. Not good outside Euron slicing.

Also speaking of, is Greyworm and Missandei technically a lesbian relationship?:ohhh: But seriously that was probably the most honest and normal sex scene in this show since Jon and ygirtte. Shame Missandei aint getting piped right(or at all) :sadcam:

Last edited: