The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
She's killing a dragon with that, tho. Book it.
seh6p.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You out in these Westeros streets telling people they need to do their due diligence on the dikk status of the unsullied? You must be from Dorne, cause we don't do that in Winterfell
full
200.webp

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dany gonna get that wake up call when her plans fall through and start movin outa desperation. Gonna lose her mind when Drogon catches that arrow.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Will Targ Set and Stark Set finally come together and make peace for the sake of the 7 Kingdoms? :ohhh:

What a great episode :blessed:

Littlefinger is not long for this world and there is a Needle in his future. You can count on that.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Dany gonna get that wake up call when her plans fall through and start movin outa desperation. Gonna lose her mind when Drogon catches that arrow.
Dany is coming into this way too confident. Which has always been her downfall because it contributes directly to her inability to properly strategize. She gets an idea in her head and never considers she could lose until it goes to shyt. She already lost half her forces following Tyrion's dumbass plan, and is likely to lose more with them trying to take Casterly Rock next week. And she's not about to make any friends with the North with all that "bend the knee" business.

For the first time in a long time, Dany is being faced with opponents on her level and she's already coming up short. If that anti-dragon tech works, it about to be some hard times for the Mother of Dragons.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
ehhh...euron aint seeing ramsey yet as far as a villian. at least not in terms of being reviled and hated. cersei and joff the only other two i've wanted to see offed badly, but ramsey was next level. euron is pure hilarity and swag..in fact, part of me feels he's a bit too modern and outlandish for how everything and everyone else is set up in the GoT realm, but i'll let it ride.
imo they toned down the character

nikka was supposed to have one eye, long hair, like OG Daario's evil twin :wow:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
ehhh...euron aint seeing ramsey yet as far as a villian. at least not in terms of being reviled and hated. cersei and joff the only other two i've wanted to see offed badly, but ramsey was next level. euron is pure hilarity and swag..in fact, part of me feels he's a bit too modern and outlandish for how everything and everyone else is set up in the GoT realm, but i'll let it ride.

He stood out in the books aswell

Show Euron aint touching book euron tho. Book euron was captain of a ship called Silence, boarded by mutes whos tounges he ripped out :damn:

raped his little brother Victarions wife, and got sent off where he spent his time traveling the seas reaving, raping, and raiding as far as asshai. Victarion was finna kill him but didnt kinslaying is prohibited so he killed his wife instead.

breh got a dragon horn called dragon binder that kills a dragon while you blow it, but incinerates your inner organs once you do it

Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray :wow:

Greyjoys lokey are one of the dopest characters in the books. the show hasnt done their history justice but show Euron been puttin in work but he doesnt instill that fear that euron did in the books. breh was on some joker shyt