Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:dahell::dahell::dahell:

Nikkas got short memories

Nah bruh

Euron is good for a few laughs but let's not get carried away

Joffrey was so fukked up he had the nation cheering the death of a child in his mother's arms

Ramsey damn near had a cameo in this episode the way we saw Theon relapse

It ain't even close

I more speaking from personal enjoyment

Neither Joffrey nor Ramsay were charismatic. Joffrey was just an entitled little a$$hole and Ramsay was a lunatic. Euron is just FUN to behold. Dude has swagger for days

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
You out in these Westeros streets telling people they need to do their due diligence on the dikk status of the unsullied? You must be from Dorne, cause we don't do that in Winterfell
full

Jesus fukkin Christ HAHAHAHAHAHA

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I more speaking from personal enjoyment

Neither Joffrey nor Ramsay were charismatic. Joffrey was just an entitled little a$$hole and Ramsay was a lunatic. Euron is just FUN to behold. Dude has swagger for days
Fair enough

I absolutely need a gif of Euron saying "Why?" when Cersei declined his offer last week. shyt had me:deadmanny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Fair enough

I absolutely need a gif of Euron saying "Why?" when Cersei declined his offer last week. shyt had me:deadmanny:
I was rolling too.

"Why? :dahell: Can't you see I'm fly as hell? And don't you even fukking start Jamie. I'll roast your ass right now in front of all your people
uZyhPuF.png
"

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Watching right now. 3 of 4 men in Daenarys' inner circle are castrated. The other one is a dwarf. Weird.
And Jon is surrounded by fukkboys, oathbreakers, a little girl, and a thot

cersei has a one armed man, a mad scientist, a monster, and a smoking crater to remind people she crazy as shyt

its the playoffs, you work with what you got :beli:

Daps
jon just made the wrong enemy :damn:

yall acting like if jon was nice to lilfinger he is gonna spare him from his schemes :pachaha:

snowman fear no mans, homie came back from death he gives a fukk about some petty schemes

he should call Ghost and sicc it on him

btw, if Arya gets to winterfell before Jon gets back, best believe she won't let sansa do no dumb shyt under lilfinger influence ... shyt, i think even sansa is smart enough to see thru his charade, just hope she doesnt power trip