Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I would have had no problem had he laid down arms and surrendered. But to abandon ship is another story entirely.

bro - you crazy first of all, you talking about surrendering and laying down arms

i did bust out laughing at "abandon ship". Was this the westeros Deebo "you want some of me too punk"?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what should theon have done in that situation ?

he's not a knife thrower.. he was gonna die well with his sister after watching her throat get sliced

exactly
and its not like hes a elite swordsman and euron and his dudes already took over the ship

live to fith another day

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Tywin told Cersei back in S3 that the Tyrell alliance was necessary because there's no gold being mined at Casterly Rock. I also know a lot of The Crown's debt is The Rock's also (Tyrion mentioned it while Master of Coin). I wonder how this is going to play out... :jbhmm:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
I'm still lost on that. Was that Yahra and Elleria on the mast or the two sand daughters?

Im pretty sure she's the gift Euron was talking about. Maybe her daughter's too. When Euron hands over the woman who killed her daughter over to Cersei, how can she not marry him? Even Jamie might give them his blessing.:banderas:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
bro - you crazy first of all, you talking about surrendering and laying down arms

i did bust out laughing at "abandon ship". Was this the westeros Deebo "you want some of me too punk"?

YImMQiG.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im pretty sure she's the gift Euron was talking about. Maybe her daughter's too. When Euron hands over the woman who killed her daughter over to Cersei, how can she not marry him? Even Jamie might give them his blessing.:banderas:

I don't see what Cersei would want with either one of them. She has no issue with Yahra that I know of and year Elleria did poison her daughter but she blames Tyrion for both Joffrey and Myrcella death. How the fukk did Euron even find them and how did none of the dissenting greyjoys not see that big ass ship coming? Plus where was the Dorn men and their ships? Seems like they were traveling light. How was that little ass contingent suppose to surround Kings Landing?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I don't see what Cersei would want with either one of them. She has no issue with Yahra that I know of and year Elleria did poison her daughter but she blames Tyrion for both Joffrey and Myrcella death. How the fukk did Euron even find them and how did none of the dissenting greyjoys not see that big ass ship coming? Plus where was the Dorn men and their ships? Seems like they were traveling light. How was that little ass contingent suppose to surround Kings Landing?
Oh she is gonna care about the woman that personally murdered her daughter. Cersei leaves no stone untouched when it comes to getting revenge on "her enemies." She had random people murdered just for gossiping about her:birdman:

Elaria and Bad p*ssy might be joining the shame woman in the rape pit:ufdup::mjcry:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#Targset thought they could walk into Westeros and lay down the law :mjgrin:
Then Euron came thru and turned his nephew back into Reek :mjlol:
And used the thot sandsnakes as decoration for his warships :ehh:
Thotqueen talking about "the Greyjoy fleet will besiege Kings Landing from the south" :mjlol: thinking she's still battling :flabbynsick: slavers
She better sit down and let the true warrior house, #Starkset #Snowgang, take charge of the military campaign :wow:
King in the North Jon Snow, Her Excellence Assassin Arya and Wizard Bran :damn:
#Starkset still got the best line up after taking all these Ls :blessed:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

you asking the same questions that have been answered, there was either fog or a storm going on , which is why the didn't see them. They didn't expect to be ambushed on the way to dorne.

I speculate Lady Olenna told Euron to fukk Tyrion over or maybe she doesn't want to bend the knee to the Dragon Queen, since she's old enough to remember what her father did.

Someone snitched ...

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
you asking the same questions that have been answered, there was either fog or a storm going on , which is why the didn't see them. They didn't expect to be ambushed on the way to dorne.

I speculate Lady Olenna told Euron to fukk Tyrion over or maybe she doesn't want to bend the knee to the Dragon Queen, since she's old enough to remember what her father did.

Someone snitched ...

If they are going with a someone snitched angle, then it's probably more likely that Euron has double agent Ironborn on Yara's fleet.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh she is gonna care about the woman that personally murdered her daughter. Cersei leaves no stone untouched when it comes to getting revenge on "her enemies." She had random people murdered just for gossiping about her:birdman:

Elaria and Bad p*ssy might be joining the shame woman in the rape pit:ufdup::mjcry:

All fine by me #lannistergang