The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
you asking the same questions that have been answered, there was either fog or a storm going on , which is why the didn't see them. They didn't expect to be ambushed on the way to dorne.

I speculate Lady Olenna told Euron to fukk Tyrion over or maybe she doesn't want to bend the knee to the Dragon Queen, since she's old enough to remember what her father did.

Someone snitched ...

IDK they are suppose to be great navigators surely they can spot a monster ship approaching through fog. It would make no sense for Olena to turn on Danny right now with Cersei still alive. My guess is they caught theon and yahrah slipping since they were leaving Kings Landing while the others were heading there

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
seh6p.gif

they using the battle in mereen as their basis. drogon was just a teenager then, these dragons just hit their final form. shyt ain't gonna work
quoted for future trolling :sas1:

But seriously, outside of being Tardset, y'all gotta be straight hard headed to think one of the dragons isn't getting killed, it's exactly what GoT is built on - everyone gets knocked back to "go" at least once in this game. Plus all them rumors of an ice dragon...this would set it up perfectly :ohlawd:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
IDK they are suppose to be great navigators surely they can spot a monster ship approaching through fog. It would make no sense for Olena to turn on Danny right now with Cersei still alive. My guess is they caught theon and yahrah slipping since they were leaving Kings Landing while the others were heading there

navigators don't mean you can see through fog or a storm. If you can't see 10 feet in front of you, how are you gonna see a boat that's trailing you? Euron probably had spotted them from a far and had been trailing them until the moment was right

i highly doubt Euron just found them, thats way to coincidental - he knew where they were , he knew they were heading back to Dorne. HE had to be leaving the King Lands and circle off the peninsula to even catch them. Someone told him where they were going

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If they are going with a someone snitched angle, then it's probably more likely that Euron has double agent Ironborn on Yara's fleet.

yea but they would have had to get word back to Euron.

I'm going with someone in that council room, which is why they highlighted that scene on the show

obviously they are playing up the Tyrion error, which was huge and Olenna whispering in Dany's ear about being a Dragon

maybe Varys doesn't mind Cersei being on the throne compared to her sons...

someone in that room snitched but hey just my opinion and could be nothing lol.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yo... The woman power agenda in Westeros is kinda funny and a little distracting ... Like it's mad obvious..

Every region seems to have a woman ruler...

The main character men remaining have 1 hand, no dikk, zombified, ostracized, demoralized, or midgets... I can't be the only one peeping this.
GRRM loves him some Red-headed feminists. One broke his heart and I think he married another one.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
#Targset thought they could walk into Westeros and lay down the law :mjgrin:
Then Euron came thru and turned his nephew back into Reek :mjlol:
And used the thot sandsnakes as decoration for his warships :ehh:
Thotqueen talking about "the Greyjoy fleet will besiege Kings Landing from the south" :mjlol: thinking she's still battling :flabbynsick: slavers
She better sit down and let the true warrior house, #Starkset #Snowgang, take charge of the military campaign :wow:
King in the North Jon Snow, Her Excellence Assassin Arya and Wizard Bran :damn:
#Starkset still got the best line up after taking all these Ls :blessed:
Everything was riding on Theon Greyjoy :duck:

Like we weren't just gonna build our own ships anyways :mjlol: that's how I know you #starkset chumps are traumatized. Every little thing looks like the end of the world.

Ned may have fukked up getting injured :lupe: NEDS DEAD :damn:

Robb probably should've waited for all this romance stuff. Letting Jamie go might come back to bite us :patrice: ROBB AND CAT ARE DEAD :damn:

I never liked Theon, but he can't mess things up too much :ehh: WE LOST WINTERFELL :damn:

Littlefinger wouldn't just pimp Sansa out to the Boltons with some kind of insurance.... right? :merchant: NOT OUR QUEEN :damn::damn:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They would of had to keep doing a retake because there is no way I would not of gotten hard. You would of seen my armor move soon as that top came off. Who has better breast meats, her or the young sand chick?

:mjlol:

Bad p*ssy still got her on the titties (them nipples:ohlawd:), but Missandei wipes the floor in every other category.

tumblr_o82e05M8En1v2gb7ro1_400.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
quoted for future trolling :sas1:

But seriously, outside of being Tardset, y'all gotta be straight hard headed to think one of the dragons isn't getting killed, it's exactly what GoT is built on - everyone gets knocked back to "go" at least once in this game. Plus all them rumors of an ice dragon...this would set it up perfectly :ohlawd:
Deep down, I'm probably even more dragonset than targset, I don't know if my heart could take it, I won't allow myself to believe it

giphy.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#EuronGang in the building :umad:

Theon reverting back to Reek mode :russ:

Glad to see the back of those ugly sanddykes :camby:

Littlefinger posted up on the wall like :youngsabo:

I thought the Arya and Nymeria scene would play out like

Missandei, I love a woman with deep dimples of Venus :wow:

How did Grey Worm hit :ohhh: eunuch sex :huhldup:

Jorah will go through anything to hit Dany just once :pachaha:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
#Targset thought they could walk into Westeros and lay down the law :mjgrin:
Then Euron came thru and turned his nephew back into Reek :mjlol:
And used the thot sandsnakes as decoration for his warships :ehh:
Thotqueen talking about "the Greyjoy fleet will besiege Kings Landing from the south" :mjlol: thinking she's still battling :flabbynsick: slavers
She better sit down and let the true warrior house, #Starkset #Snowgang, take charge of the military campaign :wow:
King in the North Jon Snow, Her Excellence Assassin Arya and Wizard Bran :damn:
#Starkset still got the best line up after taking all these Ls :blessed:
Preach homie oh and at #targset

qmO13DY_d.jpg