jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And they thought Euron was flabby n sick...breh came in on some

larry-holmes-flying-kick-o.gif

That character is stealing the show so far this season.
Too bad the writers are gonna have Theon kill him in the end :hhh:
I doubt it'll be Theon. I'm more inclined to believe Cersei will kill him after he proves no longer useful.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
You guys are being way to harsh to Theon, you guys have no idea how bad PTSD effects people. I've suffered from it severely and still do on occasions, it's one of the hardest thing you can go through in your life. Plus, he was out there fighting like a man and killing people left and right, soon as he saw Yara captured and he knew he was next, it him hard and instantly he thought he was gonna go through the same shyt Ramsey put him through.

Fair points. Theon grew up fighting, so it was probably more muscle memory. He saw that torture and that was too much. And being constantly reminded he don't got no pipe prolly triggered all that shyt :mjcry:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Littlefinger is permanently out of pocket. :laff: He gonna pull up on Jon like "You know I was trying to smash your mama right? :myman: She didn't like yo ass 1 bit. :pachaha:RIP to her fine ass. You didn't know I been trying to hit your sister? See, we've never had a real conversation. :troll: A nikka been scheming on that for a minute. I can smell victory though you dig what I'm saying? Smells like poosay:takedat: Wait, why are you choking me? :mjgrin:"
Littlefinger the most line steppingist, line stepping ass nikka:dead::dead::dead:

"You riding south? shyt I am too my nikka:takedat:. Enjoy your trip bru.......

*Jon hems this nikka up on the cold bricks*

Jon::dahell::damn:TOUCH MY SISTER ILL KILL YOU MYSELF

:hubie:Chill youngin no offense meant my man:whoa:

Jon ain't even out the gate and he right back creep staring at Sansa:takedat::takedat::takedat:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Littlefinger the most line steppingist, line stepping ass nikka:dead::dead::dead:

"You riding south? shyt I am too my nikka:takedat:. Enjoy your trip bru.......

*Jon hems this nikka up on the cold bricks*

Jon::dahell::damn:TOUCH MY SISTER ILL KILL YOU MYSELF

:hubie:Chill youngin no offense meant my man:whoa:

Jon ain't even out the gate and he right back creep staring at Sansa:takedat::takedat::takedat:
The littlefinger wants what the little finger wants

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

-Euron , in just ONE battle has surpassed Joffrey and Ramsay as the greatest villain in GOT show cannon
. So much swag, so much ruthlessness. The man is truly "No fukks given" made flesh and I loved every single moment :blessed:.
:dahell::dahell::dahell:

Nikkas got short memories

Nah bruh

Euron is good for a few laughs but let's not get carried away

Joffrey was so fukked up he had the nation cheering the death of a child in his mother's arms

Ramsey damn near had a cameo in this episode the way we saw Theon relapse

It ain't even close

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
what should theon have done in that situation ?

he's not a knife thrower.. he was gonna die well with his sister after watching her throat get sliced
He coulda called his Uncle out for the Fade..
Coulda died wit honor..You know like soliders are supposed too.
He coulda did anything but stare his sister in the face and litteraly jump ship on her leaving her to the hands of Cersei.

I cant believe you nikkas is making excuses for this fakkit.:heh: