NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
If you've seen what she has seen and done what she has done, every day conversations feel mundane and insignificant. She's gotten so wrapped up and immersed in death, that she's forgetting what it's like to live. At least live a normal life.

I mean, picture trying to have a conversation about baking pies when a week ago you hacked a couple of dudes up and baked their flesh into a pie.

Girl damn near has a thousand yard stare as she talks to "normal' folks and I think that's a good acting decision by Maise.

Just like from The Wire, "Mike ain't Mike no more"..

Jards

All Star
Daps
BdoVSTH.jpg

The fukkery :russ::wow::mjgrin:
:russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh boy littlefinger bout to get all in this bytch head and have her surrendering before jon even meet khaleesi :mjlol:.....mufukka in the corner on some :youngsabo::scheme: shyt lol
Littlefinger about to bust out the old scrolls of game on Sansa

I'm still :russ::stopitslime:the way this nikka slithered up to Jon in the crypt

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
You guys are being way to harsh to Theon, you guys have no idea how bad PTSD effects people. I've suffered from it severely and still do on occasions, it's one of the hardest thing you can go through in your life. Plus, he was out there fighting like a man and killing people left and right, soon as he saw Yara captured and he knew he was next, it him hard and instantly he thought he was gonna go through the same shyt Ramsey put him through.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He has a dikk, no balls. Yall nikkas need to do your due diligence on the sullied for fukk sakes but i agree with your premise
You out in these Westeros streets telling people they need to do their due diligence on the dikk status of the unsullied? You must be from Dorne, cause we don't do that in Winterfell
full

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Grey Worm getting exterminated soon. Hopefully he can drop some piff music with this upcoming free time.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Just finished the rewatch - no one gonna address the fact that Euron came through like the Wizard of the Almighty Fire Blizzard?!

That didn't look like regular fire arrows - looked like some straight up black magic fukkery :ohhh::lupe: