The Swamp
Once Theon saw Euron with Yara, he was all

UviZ503.gif

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
My my MY what a fantastic fukking episode.

-Cersei going in on Varys was well deserved. You can't have breh chilling on the council when you don't know his true intentions and from Cersei's point of view homie had done some shady shyt for it to just be all good without her checking his ass one time. I'm glad he stood his ground though.

Messandai and Grey Worm was tough to watch. On one hand you have the absolute BADDEST woman in the show's universe getting butt naked in front of you, and you have NO dikk:to: that's a fate worse than death. When Messandai laid them beautiful bountiful titties down in front of him I wanted every brother in the world to be like a DBZ spirit bomb and give Grey Worm some of our testosterone so that he could grow it all back...:mjcry:

-I don't know who is closer in the race to being the next Mad ruler but Cersei certainly running laps right now. She got the entirety of Westeros on high alert and got Obryn out here constructing big ass crossbows and shyt. Meanwhile Jamie out here politicking with Lord Tarly and can't event Remember his son's name :russ:. Lord Tarly definitely gonna turn on Ollena.

-Speaking of Ollena. I feel sorry for her but her old ass still playing the game too. Once word of the Greyjoy fleet loss gets back to them Lady Ollenna gonna be the FIRST one pointing the finger at Tyrion talking about "So you SURE you wanna still have that midget allllll up in the videos your highness:sas1:??"

-Sam curing Sir Sidehug gotta be top 3 most disgusting moments in GOT history:huhldup:. That man going through all that shyt only to return to full active Simp duty and watch my man Jon Snow fleece Dany's booty and Dragonglass :mjlol:.

-I hope that the Greyjoy Fiasco doesn't mean that Tyrion spends a couple Episodes in the doghouse. His plan was brilliant and the best way to take KL without uniting the houses against them for using foreign invaders and without slaughtering innocent people.

-Sansa, again technically right but still speaking that ignorant emotional bullshyt while Jon is making decisions. I don't know how many times Jo is going to need to make a fukking speech about the WHITE WALKERS BEING THE REAL THREAT while everyone keeps playing the Game Of Thrones bullshyt. She STFU REAL quick when he left her charge though :usure:. Now she's gonna finally have a taste of what it means to be the one making decisions, and everything that comes with it:sas2:

-Euron , in just ONE battle has surpassed Joffrey and Ramsay as the greatest villain in GOT show cannon. So much swag, so much ruthlessness. The man is truly "No fukks given" made flesh and I loved every single moment :blessed:.

-The way Yara was staring into that fakkit NoCock's eyes as the final remnants of his masculinity left his body was pure :birdman: status. And THEN homie Jumped the bridge like he was an Olympic diver and shyt. All you #theonset nikkas should just go ahead and call it a wrap.

-Arya and Hot Pie's reunion was so damn satisfying it's crazy how happy I was just to see them together again. Arya got that soulless killer look in her eyes that only true friends, family, and Nymeria can wake her up from. I think once she gets to Winterfell and doesn't get to see Jon and is left with only bytch ass Sansa and scheming LittleFinger for company she's gonna truly embrace the dark side and just kill LittleFinger with no warning or remorse.

-Speaking of everyone's favorite pimp. LittleFinger really be on some shyt coming down to other family's crypts and talking shyt:lolbron: LittleFinger'a dialogue reminded me of the movie Soul Food when Nia Long's ex boyfriend came to her husband's job talking all that shyt calling her "Cola, you know cause she got that body like a Coca Cola can:shaq:" And THEN had the nerve to ask for a thank you! Dude even has the :win: face while getting choked out.

Grey Worm is DEFINTIELY dying this season, if not next week:mjcry: that "sex scene" with Mellesandai was a thank you from the writers of the show for the actor's services. He certainly went out with a bang:mjgrin:
greyworm gave her quite the tongue lashing... I'm sure she won't disobey again :shaq:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
-Sam curing Sir Sidehug gotta be top 3 most disgusting moments in GOT history:huhldup:. That man going through all that shyt only to return to full active Simp duty and watch my man Jon Snow fleece Dany's booty and Dragonglass :mjlol:

If that happens, Jorah might as well kill Jon. This nikka took your bytch AND your ancestral sword AND your daddy's old job AND got your whole island bowing down and calling him daddy king :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
ehhh...euron aint seeing ramsey yet as far as a villian. at least not in terms of being reviled and hated. cersei and joff the only other two i've wanted to see offed badly, but ramsey was next level. euron is pure hilarity and swag..in fact, part of me feels he's a bit too modern and outlandish for how everything and everyone else is set up in the GoT realm, but i'll let it ride.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I just don't see that happening breh

He already had his redemption story

Its over for that coward

I hope his dies by his sisters hand if she makes it out of that jam

Nah....Theon gonna have his day....just like Neville did

GRRM likes to subvert tropes but Theon would be a wasted character if he never does anything to overcome his fear

Jards

All Star
Daps
Cersei runs such a tight ship that she made her son jump out a window :jbhmm:

Set up a religious cult and lost complete control of it in weeks :jbhmm: her own jumpoff snitched on her and sold her out to the goons

She blew up the Tyrells because she simply didn't like them - she still blames the wrong person for Joffrey's death :mjpls:

There's a reason why we ain't seen #lannisterset around here in about 3 seasons. They don't even want the throne no more

:picard:

Flabisters ducking the fade right now:wow:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Theon really had zero options.

If he tried to step, Euron would've just ended Yara right there and Theon. Even if they managed to do something, they were severely outnumbered.

That said, now who knows what Euron and Cersei have planned for her.
That's why Yara was so upset tho

She was prepared to die in that moment

The DISGUST on her face when she saw the Reek coming back out:francis:. She literally hit the:hhh:

She did the best she could with Theon but:francis: