NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Targset lost the navy this week, better yet the army next week

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Yo, Euron did really kidnap babies and/or strangled ladies..
Brought knife to fistfights, killed the drama,
Killed ants with what looked like a muthafukkin' sledgehammer.....
Told Theon don't let me do it to you, cause I over do it...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I think the Euron we saw in the battle scene was a combination of him and Victarion, who was more known for his combat prowess. The episode was good but I'd like it even more if we moved at a faster pace. I thought this was a given since the season is only seven episodes.
this only the first half of the last season how fukking fast u want it to go :gucci:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:laff:
UPcmC7b.gif
Man i still cant believe they aired that trash

Imma need to research the stunt guy/fight choreographer and see if he got fired after that shyt cuz it stood out so much

I can already imagine nikkas on set like :hhh: havin to watch that scene for 2.5 hours straight

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This nikka Reek jumping in the water like Ryan Lochte and shyt,,,:mjlol::mjlol:

Was that really Nymeria tho?.... didn't ghostface Ayra say, that's not her or some shyt?....I gotta run that back..

She did say that. But...

From reddit:
In the inside the episode they explain that Nymeria did recognize Arya, but like Arya has grown to be her own person/wolf. Just like Arya wouldn't become a lady in a frilly dress, Nymeria won't become a domestic pet.

"That's not you" was a direct reference to Arya's "that's not me" in Season 1, in response to Ned's expectations of Arya growing up to be a highborn lady.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sand snakes man:snoop:

Oberyn didn't teach them shyt :what:

The fight should have been like 3 Yoshimitsu's around that bytch ass nikka Euron if they had even a fraction of their pops fighting abilities :martin:
I hoping GRRM redeems them in the books, they supposed to be on some Seal Team Ricks type shyt :ohlawd:

Not this trash

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
First off I don't know how the hell do some of y'all be posting while the show airing. I gotta watch this without any distractions.

What a great fukkin episode. When missandre took her clothes off, I said damn a little to loud around the wife. But damn she is the finest thing on that show.

Poor Sam gotta take care of all the shyt literally and figuratively. That scene was a little gross. Wonder what his pops is up to and what he'll decide.

Lady olenna is definitely queen material Fukk khaleesi. Hopefully we get more interactions with olenna and cersai with one torturing the other.

Sansa needs to fall back, all the way back. Hopefully arya comes and puts her in her place quickly. Give needle to lady mormont and teach her how to fight.

Now the highlight of the show, my man Euron. Not even jack sparrow can fukk with him. I love how the writers know how to bring out the best in all their villains, joffrey was amazing and then ramsay and now Euron stealing every scene. So Euron captured Yara, the snakes mom and youngest daughter. Was lady olenna in any of the ships? Will she be revealed as being captured as well?

Looking forward to seeing davos lose his cool when he sees the millesandra. Hopefully Jon smirks and walks off when khaleesi tells him to bend the knee. And we're in for another battle at castly rock and probably looking at another targset loss with greyworm dying.