Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
We had a minor setback this episode, so what :manny:

why would #targset be tripping over the loss of a greyjoy and some dorne jumpoffs? :mjlol:

we ain't even thinking about them anymore. we got a free ride to westeros, everything else is just bonus points from them

yal legit confused and hurt because your wolf smells 6 seasons of Ls on arya

"but but but why don't nymeria want to come back? :mjcry:" nymeria got a real crew now. even your dogs don't fukk with you starkset. how you wolfgang with no wolfs :skip:

Its that famous Targ delusion rearing its head again:laff:

So Cersei builds a dragon killer and splits your godfather dragons skull and its minor?:laff:

So Dany loses her first battle and its minor?:laff:

Her whole strategy for starving out Cersei, ruined.

Ellaria captured which means Dorne army is DONE. Held at bay by a hostage.

Tyrell bannerman about to dump you, so that army is folding too

All this is a minor setback?:laff:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
#TargSet ain't tripping. we bout to snatch Casterely Rock from those lannister bytches next week :smugbiden:

Jon Targaryen finna bring us the north as new allies :smugbiden:

chess not checkers mfers :win:

Right. Jonny Targaryen will bend the knee though :manny:

Euron will have his day too

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
why would #targset be tripping over the loss of a greyjoy and some dorne jumpoffs? :mjlol:

we ain't even thinking about them anymore. we got a free ride to westeros, everything else is just bonus points from them

yal legit confused and hurt because your wolf smells 6 seasons of Ls on arya

"but but but why don't nymeria want to come back? :mjcry:" nymeria got a real crew now. even your dogs don't fukk with you starkset. how you wolfgang with no wolfs :skip:
yeY60E4.gif

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
interesting juxtaposition of the 3 main eunuchs

Grey worm
Theron
and Varys

but I was creeped out by the scene initially cuz I thought the Greyworm was gonna be rubbing crotches

Thank you for mentioning this. I was so confused when Greyworm took off his pants. I'm like "what are they going to do...does he at lease have a micro penis?" But, they probably did scissor. I feel kinda sad about this. Poor Greyworm.
:francis:

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
Theon is a absolute fukk nikka are you kidding me?:heh:
You forgot this fakkit switched sides on the Starks, the family that took him in and treated him like one of their own?
bytch nikka deserves everything that happened to him.
fukk the cockless coward.

Treated him well... as a hostage :comeon:

Plus his betrayal had as much to do with his dad being so shytty and him being on side why don't he want me man steeze :mjcry:

Theon made a lot of stupid decisions but it ain't like Robb and half the Starks weren't fukkbois they damn selves

Right now Theon really isn't shyt but that's what makes him compelling... he's at least cognizant enough to recognize that and hopefully will atone by the time the show ends

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
#TargSet ain't tripping. we bout to snatch Casterely Rock from those lannister bytches next week :smugbiden:

Jon Targaryen finna bring us the north as new allies :smugbiden:

chess not checkers mfers :win:
Keep cheering

When them spears Cersi got for those air lizards wipes your fleet out its gonna be all downhill :banderas: