dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Its that famous Targ delusion rearing its head again:laff:

So Cersei builds a dragon killer and splits your godfather dragons skull and its minor?:laff:

So Dany loses her first battle and its minor?:laff:

Her whole strategy for starving out Cersei, ruined.

Ellaria captured which means Dorne army is DONE. Held at bay by a hostage.

Tyrell bannerman about to dump you, so that army is folding too

All this is a minor setback?:laff:
full

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its that famous Targ delusion rearing its head again:laff:

So Cersei builds a dragon killer and splits your godfather dragons skull and its minor?:laff:

So Dany loses her first battle and its minor?:laff:

Her whole strategy for starving out Cersei, ruined.

Ellaria captured which means Dorne army is DONE. Held at bay by a hostage.

Tyrell bannerman about to dump you, so that army is folding too

All this is a minor setback?
A minor setback is being dropped off in the middle of nowhere surrounded by dothraki :wow:

Want to talk about delusion but you were telling us that Rickon was training with wildlings off-screen for 2 whole seasons :wow:

that little shyt got murked running in a straight line :wow:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Wonder what Tarly is gonna do...turn on Highgarden? Or claim the Warden of the South :jbhmm:
Missandei made sitting through Dany's scenes WORTH IT :ohlawd:
Hot Pie bake :ooh: Arya just got that soulless look in her eyes :demonic: Nymeria gonna come back to save Arya when she bout to get got :cape:
Sam should have just knocked out Sir Friendzone to make it easier :yeshrug:
2/3 of the Sand Snakes getting killed off :salute:Euron :leon::salute:
Theon with that PTSD :merchant: :sadcam::damn::sadbron:
Man I can't wait to see Arya back in Winterfell :mjcry: it'll be a while til Jon gets back though she better still be there :ufdup:
Man I could spend a whole hour watching the going ons in the North :ahh: This shyt goes by too dam fast:beli:
Curious what's gonna happen in Dorne now that what's her face and the 1 Snake got taken prisoner :patrice:
The Ironborn getting taken out like that really throws a wrench in Dany's plan though

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Treated him well... as a hostage :comeon:

Plus his betrayal had as much to do with his dad being so shytty and him being on side why don't he want me man steeze :mjcry:

Theon made a lot of stupid decisions but it ain't like Robb and half the Starks weren't fukkbois they damn selves

Right now Theon really isn't shyt but that's what makes him compelling... he's at least cognizant enough to recognize that and hopefully will atone by the time the show ends
Theon should be dead right now.
Sympathize with traitor fakkits turned willing slaves brehs.
fukk wit nikkas that let they sister and only love one get kidnapped(or killed) while they jump off boats brehs.:mjlol:
Same sister that came to his hoe ass rescue.
fukk Reek son is bytch.. Period.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
2 episodes in and Euron might be the MVP of GOT so far :ehh:. A big come up for a character I didn't really pay much attention to last season. Only Greyjoy out here winning. Jon ready to crush windpipes for his sister, while Theon ready to swim laps abandoning his :hhh:. Ramsey really did a number on him :wow:

Writers giving Sam all the disgusting scenes this season. Greyscale removal :bryan:, so Jorah can live to simp another day. I do respect his devotion to #Targset though :salute:

Speaking of #Targset, Grey Worm scoring the biggest W of this episode. Missandei :ohlawd:, masters may have taken his balls but luckily he kept his tongue :whew:.

I was hoping Jon would be at Winterfell to reunite with Arya :to:

Him meeting with Danny though :lupe: