T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
even nymeria smart enough to not be down with #starkset

and arya gonna miss out on that Jon reunion :dead:
Nymeria and her goons runnin every non stark the fukk up out them forrests :ufdup: lie to yaself if you want

She just aint tryna be around Sana snake ass :pachaha:

Lowkey im expecting Sansa to get a taste of the Tripod this season on the low :shaq: a lil comedic relief is needed for her arc anway

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
First off I don't know how the hell do some of y'all be posting while the show airing. I gotta watch this without any distractions.

What a great fukkin episode. When missandre took her clothes off, I said damn a little to loud around the wife. But damn she is the finest thing on that show.

Poor Sam gotta take care of all the shyt literally and figuratively. That scene was a little gross. Wonder what his pops is up to and what he'll decide.

Lady olenna is definitely queen material Fukk khaleesi. Hopefully we get more interactions with olenna and cersai with one torturing the other.

Sansa needs to fall back, all the way back. Hopefully arya comes and puts her in her place quickly. Give needle to lady mormont and teach her how to fight.

Now the highlight of the show, my man Euron. Not even jack sparrow can fukk with him. I love how the writers know how to bring out the best in all their villains, joffrey was amazing and then ramsay and now Euron stealing every scene. So Euron captured Yara, the snakes mom and youngest daughter. Was lady olenna in any of the ships? Will she be revealed as being captured as well?

Looking forward to seeing davos lose his cool when he sees the millesandra. Hopefully Jon smirks and walks off when khaleesi tells him to bend the knee. And we're in for another battle at castly rock and probably looking at another targset loss with greyworm dying.
Don't know how I feel about how they are portraying euron right now. I hated Jeffrey and Ramsey, I'm a big fan of eurons right now, he is funny as shyt and enjoyable

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
First off I don't know how the hell do some of y'all be posting while the show airing. I gotta watch this without any distractions.

What a great fukkin episode. When missandre took her clothes off, I said damn a little to loud around the wife. But damn she is the finest thing on that show.

Poor Sam gotta take care of all the shyt literally and figuratively. That scene was a little gross. Wonder what his pops is up to and what he'll decide.

Lady olenna is definitely queen material Fukk khaleesi. Hopefully we get more interactions with olenna and cersai with one torturing the other.

Sansa needs to fall back, all the way back. Hopefully arya comes and puts her in her place quickly. Give needle to lady mormont and teach her how to fight.

Now the highlight of the show, my man Euron. Not even jack sparrow can fukk with him. I love how the writers know how to bring out the best in all their villains, joffrey was amazing and then ramsay and now Euron stealing every scene. So Euron captured Yara, the snakes mom and youngest daughter. Was lady olenna in any of the ships? Will she be revealed as being captured as well?

Looking forward to seeing davos lose his cool when he sees the millesandra. Hopefully Jon smirks and walks off when khaleesi tells him to bend the knee. And we're in for another battle at castly rock and probably looking at another targset loss with greyworm dying.

That potential Arya/Lyanna Mormont scene :banderas:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
That potential Arya/Lyanna Mormont scene :banderas:
They gon link up like

tenor.gif