#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
why would #targset be tripping over the loss of a greyjoy and some dorne jumpoffs? :mjlol:

we ain't even thinking about them anymore. we got a free ride to westeros, everything else is just bonus points from them

yal legit confused and hurt because your wolf smells 6 seasons of Ls on arya

"but but but why don't nymeria want to come back? :mjcry:" nymeria got a real crew now. even your dogs don't fukk with you starkset. how you wolfgang with no wolfs :skip:
:mjlol:

Keep trying to deflect

Your seige plans already up in smoke

Next week you bout to get bodied at casterly rock

Qyburn already got the poison pill for them dragons

Dany better go with Jon to the north or it might be all she wrote

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
so now that melisandre is with dany, jon has to die on the way right? little finger looked pretty happy he was travelling to dragonstone. he's going to have him killed and the red woman is going to bring him back, again. (which will probably convince dany that he's some type of god)

just my hot take/out there prediction.

Stay in school brehs :mjlol:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
tumblr_inline_otkr5xgruN1t8f6s9_540.gif
He's stealing the show this season :laff:
Cant even hate on em. He got next yrs models as far as ships go. Dat blk 1 aint even out yet.
If that dyke didnt jack his ride, Khaleesi woulda been gave up the pu$$y to him

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Man, I can't go as far as saying I'm #TheonSet (:whoa:), but I'm rooting for dude. He's seen some shyt :mjcry: His sister was a lame anyways, homeboy should be the rightful King of the Iron Islands (the rest of his family is nothing but savage and psychos any damn how :damn:)
Theon is a absolute fukk nikka are you kidding me?:heh:
You forgot this fakkit switched sides on the Starks, the family that took him in and treated him like one of their own?
bytch nikka deserves everything that happened to him.
fukk the cockless coward.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'll check it again but that one
That was impaled looked like mama snake
Euron needed to bring something back to cersei

Live hostages who can give you info is more up Cersei's alley right now, especially since they killed Myrcella

I swear the underlying theme of this show is spiteful women burning down the house they standing in while all these dudes outside playin crash dummy cuz testorone got em riled up

Cersei broke out of that for the moment but all the women not named arya/margery been making the wildest decisions for a while now

And Jesus these brehs are retarded :hhh: John literally just had them agreeing they needed dragonglass, where they could find dragonglass, but they turn around and say fukk all that shyt, fukk the night king, we cant deal with a Targ :hhh:

Grrm recipe : take one or 2 smart characters, surround em with idiots, make the biggest idiot someone with the most power, fukkery ensues :mjgrin: wait lets give a smart one some power for a bit.....okay now give it back to an idiot :mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol:

Keep trying to deflect

Your seige plans already up in smoke

Next week you bout to get bodied at casterly rock

Qyburn already got the poison pill for them dragons

Dany better go with Jon to the north or it might be all she wrote
We've seen worse :russell:

I like how Sansa was more afraid of actual responsibility than Joffrey and Ramsey though :mjpls: my queen would wash your queen in a fair one too

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
#TargSet ain't tripping. we bout to snatch Casterely Rock from those lannister bytches next week :smugbiden:

Jon Targaryen finna bring us the north as new allies :smugbiden:

chess not checkers mfers :win:
traded the sand snakes for jon snow

:hula:

plus dany shooting at varys now too:wow: sansa would've got real quiet