The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why would Ned and Catelyn have multiple scenes discussing if he should do it if it was a direct order which he couldn't refuse? Plus it's obvious the raven they receive which infers there was foul play involved in Jon Arryn's death is what truly cements Ned accepting Robert's order.
they can do whatever the fukk they want to do.. at the end of the day, if he said no and then robert said, nah nikka you going... he was going

this is backed up when jaime and ned fight... ned wakes up and tells robert he quits and is taking his family home... robert literally says no you're not, i'm the king and i get what i want.. then he asks if he can go get jaime... robert is like nah you ain't doing that either... and that was that... add in when he forces ned to kill the wrong direwolf cause his wife wants him to...

robert was his boy and all, but he was not above pulling that trump card when he felt like it. he wasn't about to ride back home with a no

what's funny is your expert analysis on littlefinger is it wasn't even needed... although you are absolutely right. but she fukking says so on the show

they are walking in the yard and she says "sorry i didn't tell you about the knights of the vale jon... littlefinger is not to be trusted and i didn't want to risk everything on his word"

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The two women on his side:whew:

eKOvbYm.jpg

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Power to the people we byke! :blessed:Shout out to nikkas out holding down the sets. All up in the thread talking about TV from the
other night they gon be upset that Danarys finally went West.They gon see some shyt that they don't want to see..

Not going to lie dunny,they set Danarys up for greatness. She got everything that Aegon the don had when he decided to start his dictatorship and more. Everyone is either too weak to fight back or is on her side. Most of these houses ready to bend the knee because they been on their feet for the past 6 seasons.She could send out ravens that say "I have 3 dragons and you hate the Lannisters. Do the right thing" She'll fukk it up somehow. She better send Tyrion to holler at the snowman on some longtime no see shyt.

I was expecting to see the Red Witch squatting in Stannis' foreclosure hair tied,sweatpants,chilling with no make-up on telling Danarys she been waiting for her and hope that she don't take it wrong. You telling me Kings Landing is overcrowded yet there's a villa in the hills that no one is living in?

Opening had me a lil confused until I realized that Arya said mask on,fukk it mask off. Arya wiped out a whole house with some dirty sprite and left a witness and her ID card on some straight disrespect shyt.Slander the red witch all you want but she told y'all Arya was gonna become a soulless goon. She just took a huge lead in body count stats.The Lannister Backwoods Boys looked like they were plotting to get Arya tipsy then poke her,but Arya looked like she was plotting to poke them and get tipsy. When Arya really does kill Cersei them dudes going to be :ohhh: or already dead cause if you fighting for the Lannisters at this point you trying to die.

I don't know who is more inept at how war works but has an army that has to listen to them,Cersei or Danarys. At least Danarys has Tyrion and Grey Worm though. Cersei has no idea how war works. She's ready to send an army north and south in the winter with no food like we didn't see Stannis' army desert him because there was no desserts.:francis:

Simple Sansa still backseat leading.She like that one homie that swears it wouldn't go down like that if it happened to him
but you seen it happen to him multiple times.John had to call her bullshyt out. Then she bringing up people who died for being stupid as the reasons why John should do something stupid. Her idol is Cersei,queen of the stupid moves so what can we expect. The fact that she even brought up Joffrey leadership skills should have got her thrown over the balcony.

You gotta understand the reason Jon ain't repo them houses is because he knows firsthand what it's like to be punished for something someone else in your family did. Snov been through it,he been fighting all his life...from people like Sansa(oh we ain't forget hoe) That's why he told them kids keep your cribs,Snov did that,so hopefully you won't have to go through that. :wow:

Littlefinger curves be harder than Nolan Ryan's man you'd never believe this guy owned a whorehouse they way he be begging for Sansa trash box like Keith Sweat.

Sam really with the shyts,literally.:scust: I couldn't tell if he was in prison or Maestor U for a minute.I was waiting for someone to try run up on him for his fruit cup at lunch. Gillie pretending that she could read was the funniest thing ever though.

After pulling around a power forward sized man on a sled Meera probably could've jumped over the wall. I would've told Professor B to arg his ass into a horse or something fam.

Eric D- How you think they died ?
The Hound- Ionno shyt,what you asking me for? What is this 21 questions? nikkas get stabbed erryday b. :hubie:

The Hound thought the Lord of Light was a joke until he saw that live stream episode of as the wall turns on the Westeros Firestick. Homie changed up real quick and started burying bodies,eating his vegetables,and saying prayers. I'm lowkey worried though cause the way the nights king is moving I don't see the free folk and the LoL Band doing anything but becoming murder victims.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was looking for a movie to watch last night and saw this trailer

I watched that shyt and thought:

"How is somebody like her gonna cheat on somebody like him :what:"

Then I realized that was that pretty motherfukka original Daario Naharis
tumblr_inline_o365hfD3Wv1rx6dqh_500.gif
:lawd:

dWaw4.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a rainy afternoon so I decided to watch a few episodes from Season 2.

It's crazy how Tyrion was out maneuvering all the politicos when he was hand of the king.

He sent the leader of the City watch to the wall, sent Little Finger and Varys on dummy missions to smoke out the traitor, arrested and cut off the beard of the Maester, had the Lannister cousin spying on Cersie, and was chastising Joffrey in public with no fukks given.

That little dude with thw help of Bron was running wild in Kings Landing

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Power to the people we byke! :blessed:Shout out to nikkas out holding down the sets. All up in the thread talking about TV from the
other night they gon be upset that Danarys finally went West.They gon see some shyt that they don't want to see..

Not going to lie dunny,they set Danarys up for greatness. She got everything that Aegon the don had when he decided to start his dictatorship and more. Everyone is either too weak to fight back or is on her side. Most of these houses ready to bend the knee because they been on their feet for the past 6 seasons.She could send out ravens that say "I have 3 dragons and you hate the Lannisters. Do the right thing" She'll fukk it up somehow. She better send Tyrion to holler at the snowman on some longtime no see shyt.

I was expecting to see the Red Witch squatting in Stannis' foreclosure hair tied,sweatpants,chilling with no make-up on telling Danarys she been waiting for her and hope that she don't take it wrong. You telling me Kings Landing is overcrowded yet there's a villa in the hills that no one is living in?

Opening had me a lil confused until I realized that Arya said mask on,fukk it mask off. Arya wiped out a whole house with some dirty sprite and left a witness and her ID card on some straight disrespect shyt.Slander the red witch all you want but she told y'all Arya was gonna become a soulless goon. She just took a huge lead in body count stats.The Lannister Backwoods Boys looked like they were plotting to get Arya tipsy then poke her,but Arya looked like she was plotting to poke them and get tipsy. When Arya really does kill Cersei them dudes going to be :ohhh: or already dead cause if you fighting for the Lannisters at this point you trying to die.

I don't know who is more inept at how war works but has an army that has to listen to them,Cersei or Danarys. At least Danarys has Tyrion and Grey Worm though. Cersei has no idea how war works. She's ready to send an army north and south in the winter with no food like we didn't see Stannis' army desert him because there was no desserts.:francis:

Simple Sansa still backseat leading.She like that one homie that swears it wouldn't go down like that if it happened to him
but you seen it happen to him multiple times.John had to call her bullshyt out. Then she bringing up people who died for being stupid as the reasons why John should do something stupid. Her idol is Cersei,queen of the stupid moves so what can we expect. The fact that she even brought up Joffrey leadership skills should have got her thrown over the balcony.

You gotta understand the reason Jon ain't repo them houses is because he knows firsthand what it's like to be punished for something someone else in your family did. Snov been through it,he been fighting all his life...from people like Sansa(oh we ain't forget hoe) That's why he told them kids keep your cribs,Snov did that,so hopefully you won't have to go through that. :wow:

Littlefinger curves be harder than Nolan Ryan's man you'd never believe this guy owned a whorehouse they way he be begging for Sansa trash box like Keith Sweat.

Sam really with the shyts,literally.:scust: I couldn't tell if he was in prison or Maestor U for a minute.I was waiting for someone to try run up on him for his fruit cup at lunch. Gillie pretending that she could read was the funniest thing ever though.

After pulling around a power forward sized man on a sled Meera probably could've jumped over the wall. I would've told Professor B to arg his ass into a horse or something fam.

Eric D- How you think they died ?
The Hound- Ionno shyt,what you asking me for? What is this 21 questions? nikkas get stabbed erryday b. :hubie:

The Hound thought the Lord of Light was a joke until he saw that live stream episode of as the wall turns on the Westeros Firestick. Homie changed up real quick and started burying bodies,eating his vegetables,and saying prayers. I'm lowkey worried though cause the way the nights king is moving I don't see the free folk and the LoL Band doing anything but becoming murder victims.

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not huge into Funko's, I just have a couple that were gifted to me. But this one is :wow:

funko12378__46876.1498666004.jpg

EDIT: Just saw they have a Wun Wun and its oversized too:ohhh:

12222_GOT_WunWun_6inch_POP_GLAM_HiRes_grande.jpg

Last edited: