MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Just realized that the fakkit nightswatch dude whose head Jon snow removed was the same dude who headed the Kingsguard and betrayed Ned

Jon out here avenging the murder of Lord Eddard Stark and I aint eenkno it :wow:

Janos Slynt was out here killing b*stards :pacspit: poetic justice :wow:
Not today, obarth, not getting trolled on this today:hubie:

Welcome back to Westeros, how was life in the D-league? :dame:

the shadowlands beyond asshai :wow:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I remember that part in the books as well, but I think it was Maester Luwin that convinced him to go, using Arryn's death and his friendship with Robert.

I remember Ned laying in bed, having decided to say no before Maester Luwin came in with the note from the Eyrie, as well as the info Benjen gave him about Jon wanting to go to the Wall. When Cat and Luwin made arguments he really couldn't go against, he said "Others take you both" or some shyt.

A different time, a different king :wow:

Maester Luwin :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We aren't watching a book

We are watching Game of Thrones

Nothing in the books is canon in the TV show unless it is in the TV show

Nice deflection attempt though. Targset getting incredibly desperate:picard:
Girl flipped it on him and actually had Drogo sprung by the end of it :ehh: Sansa was getting ran through for a minute.

Its bad when even Theon says enough is enough :huhldup:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I could say the same about you. You know damn well Robert wasn't going leave Winterfell without his hand. He woulda just sent a raven if this was a request Ned could refuse. He traveled for a month to get the there to ensure Ned would accept the job.
Yeah, and Ned's son got fukking paralyzed. Like all jokes aside, all these friendly set wars put to the wayside...his son was possibly going to die. If Ned said "I can't do this shyt right now", his best friend should be able to understand. If not, that was most def not his friend. So if y'all are willing to say Ned was a horrible father and husband I'll let this particular point rest:yeshrug:

Edit:
I still plan on shytting on y'all for your weak Sansa anger:francis:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame you can't criticize a female character with out getting the "You just mad because she's a girl" bs:francis:

Y'all can't even call Sansa out for criticizing Jon in front of the reps of the whole north and she was WAY outta pocket for that shyt

Jorah and Barristan did that shyt to Dany in season 3 and Dany rightfully pulled them to the side after like "I respect your counsel but don't ever fukking question me in front of company bruh:demonic:"

Jon say the same to Sansa and he wrong:gucci: AND she was sneak dissing comparing him to Joffrey?:gucci:

Gtfoh:camby:

Sansa ain't shyt, and not because she's a girl. Sansa, like Cersei, ain't shyt because she's dumb, SELFISH, fickle, and untrustworthy.

I'm supposed to take her seriously now because she looks brooding and speaks up?

:camby::camby::camby:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
my theory.

the reason the white walkers are invading again after 1000s of years is because every winter the nightking must be replaced by someone new. that's the pact they made to end winter last time but that part of history was lost. that's why they are trying to invade and kill all men.

sam will learn in his books that someone from the North with Stark heritage must sacrifice himself to turn into the new nightking causing winter to end. It'll be Jon :mjcry: ..... the white walkers go back and wait another 1000 years. dany sits on the iron throne. bittersweet ending.
breh summer has only lasted 9 years.... ned and people his age have experienced a few winters... maybe you meant something else. but "end winter" and new night king... there have been hundreds of winters and summers since the night king

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah, actually refuse the request of a King because you're a man whose son is in a coma and you have a family to protect, brehs. I swear y'all nikkas so swept up in this jokingly conceived set war that you've abandoned all common sense. The fukk I look like leaving my family after my son just "fell" out of a tower and is comatose? The fukk I look like leaving my family alone when my wife just told me her sister's husband was assassinated and not actually dead of natural causes? A real man is staying his ass put at home and dealing with family affairs. I'll address the silliness regarding these replies about Sansa later, I'm at work:francis:
look like you got issued a command by a fukking king and have no choice... this is westeros with kings and absolute power, not your boss asking you to come in on saturday

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Nah, actually refuse the request of a King because you're a man whose son is in a coma and you have a family to protect, brehs. I swear y'all nikkas so swept up in this jokingly conceived set war that you've abandoned all common sense. The fukk I look like leaving my family after my son just "fell" out of a tower and is comatose? The fukk I look like leaving my family alone when my wife just told me her sister's husband was assassinated and not actually dead of natural causes? A real man is staying his ass put at home and dealing with family affairs. I'll address the silliness regarding these replies about Sansa later, I'm at work:francis:

Ned really couldn't refuse Robert.

1. Robert noticed that even though he was the King, Lannisters were really the ones in power as they overshadowed his own family. He wanted Ned and some Starks around so Tywin, Cersei and the others would have less influence/control. With Jon Arryn dead, Robert had no one from the old days that he could trust. The only other person was Ned.
  2. He's the King. Not the President. Asking was more of a polite gesture. It was really a command. If Ned said no, Robert probably wouldn't have did anything drastic but, he would've seriously took it as a sign of disrespect. Imagine someone in Meereen telling Danyerys no. Same thing.
  3. The trip from King's Landing to Winterfell takes like one month on foot. The entire royal court traveled from the South to see Ned for the sole purpose of Robert asking him to be Hand. Again, Robert would've took it as major disrespect for Ned to turn down his King but, also for Ned to turn him down knowing he just traveled 2,000 miles up the road to ask him in person. Keep in mind, he's the King...traveling for 30 days 2,000 miles on horseback. Could've easily sent a raven. Ned would be crazy to tell him no.
  4. Ned and Robert hadn't really spoken to each other in years because of what went down with The Mountain. They saw each other during the Greyjoy Rebellion but, outside of that, they werent fukking with each other like that. Robert missed his brother. They grew up together. Killed nikkas together. fukked bytches together (at least Robert did while Ned waited outside :mjlol:). He wanted his right hand back, he would have had Ned down there in KL with him 20 years ago if they never had their disagreement. Homie really wasn't asking...he was basically commanding Ned to come down to KL and be his Hand. He wanted his friend back. He wanted to marry Sansa and Joffrey to join their families together. He wouldn't hear no for an answer. Plus, Robert knew Tywin/Cersei were kinda shiesty but, he had no clue how evil they really were. So from his point of view, he didn't think he was pulling Ned into anything bad. He was thinking it would be like old times again. Like one big party.

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah, and Ned's son got fukking paralyzed. Like all jokes aside, all these friendly set wars put to the wayside...his son was possibly going to die. If Ned said "I can't do this shyt right now", his best friend should be able to understand. If not, that was most def not his friend. So if y'all are willing to say Ned was a horrible father and husband I'll let this particular point rest:yeshrug:

Edit:
I still plan on shytting on y'all for your weak Sansa anger:francis:
Sure Robert SHOULD have been so compassionate...but he wasn't. To Robert, kids fall from climbs everyday, b. He wasn't letting that stop him from getting his way, and he wasn't going ot let Ned come a week or two later. He was returning to King's Landing with his Hand in tow. At most Robert would've delayed the return, but he wasn't allowing Ned to refuse. Ned's the best father shown on the show aside from, maybe, Samwell Tarley :stopitslime:

I acknowledge Sansa is acting a lil funny right now, but I'm not part of the faction angry at her. :yeshrug: