The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yes. She's taken every L there is.

She would've been sucking Tyrion's dikk too if he wasn't sprung over a double-agent prostitute.

Sansa ain't done shyt other than look like her mama. And Tully's are straight retarded.
the tully's are fukking retarded

cat was retarded for freeing jaime.. sparking off the karstarks turning on rob, rob killing lord karstark, then the karstarks leaving rob

edmure ran the mountain off when rob had a plan to capture and kill him... we see all the fukkery the mountain has done since then... then he gets freedom, and turns his home right back over to jaime... all over a son he doesn't even know exists and really doesn't fukking matter cause he was tricked into it all

the blackfish could have gone with briene, been back at winterfell chilling, and now, with the death of the freys, been back at river run or freeing edmure... nope... he just wanted to fight 1000 to 1 so he could die in battle

did we see any others?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Decent season opener. That cold open with Arya was exactly what these cobbled streets have been waiting for.

Winter came for House Frey. :birdman:
Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe. :wow:

Many-Faced Wolf-Girl Kill 'Em All out here dishing out family genocides like it's nothing.:demonic:

She should've cut Ed Sheeran's face off too. Good to see the wonky-eyed lad from This Is England on the Lannister minstrel team though.

Dany touching ground on Westeros. Only it's not quite Westeros, it's Dragonstone island. You're not even on the mainland yet, kid. King's Landing reeaaaally not far away though and those dragons looking ready for war.:cape:

Euron and Cersei are made for each other. Sounded like a bit of foreshadowing of Cersei murking Jaime too. I'm worried about the gift - I'm assuming it'll be one of the Sand Snakes, but it could be Olenna or Tyrion.:sadbron:

Sansa and Jon need each other. Sansa thinks she knows more than she really does. Jon thinks he can be more honourable than he really can. I thought the bit that'll come back was the exchange on Cersei "You sound like you admire her" "I learnt a lot from her" - then the cut back to Jaime and Cersei talking strategy "We need allies" "You think I listened to father for 40 years and learned nothing?" - Sansa's been getting her lessons second hand... she's learnt Cersei's bytchy side, she's learnt how to double-cross from Littlefinger and how not to rule from Joffrey, but she doesn't have that degree in Battlefield Philosophy and Regime Management from the Tywin Lannister School of Warfare like she's making out.:usure: The Umbers and Karstarks had better not renege again. :sadcam: Littlefinger's up to something, but I don't see what cards he's holding. He has the Vale, but does he have anything else right now? Dude was ALMOST crossing into simp territory for a while.:patrice:

Sam's bit was weakest for me. The montage was shyt. Literally. We already knew Dragonstone had an underground mountain of dragon-glass and so did Sam. The only reveal was that Jorah is in Oldtown. Though that wasn't a bad reveal... are they using him to search for a cure?

The Hound, Thoros and Dondarrion were excellent all round. I love that Dondarrion has no clue why he keeps being brought back and how the Hound is pissed off at the unjustice of someone so average being kept alive... Thoros just keeps trying and it keeps working :yeshrug:. Surely him and Jon have to meet at some point? They're being kept for something. It'll be interesting to see how the Hound's relationship with fire morphs through the series... I have a feeling it'll lead him to the Cleganebowl eventually.:ooh:

Oh, and we're going to need a sea battle. A really big fukking sea battle. :ufdup:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Gotdam, they even appropriate gay black culture. These cac demons are something else :wow:
They did it in the show, the girl in the seat is an executive producer, I don't know why you getting mad now

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:I claimed Pawgleesi when she was being sold by her brother to a savage so he could get an army. Y'all started off wearing chinchilla furs, chopping off the heads of nikkas claiming they saw white walkers, adopting adorable direwoleves from your local shelfer, and chilling in the capitol of Westeros. You and Bran skip leg day just to run y'all mouth. You been adjusting your set like The Rock adjusts his cuff links.:mjlol:Bran be telling the Night's Watch, Blanco Walkers sent him.@Adam3000 vouching for you, breh. He's the #StarkSet general. Imma respect what he says and not wile on y'all too much:hubie: But is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic? Claimed to have that fire but now you rocking that ice? Tried to be up front but now you taking it back, no wonder your username used to be @Front 2 Back:gucci:
:whoo:
:whoa: You ain't have to do him like that:pachaha:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:whoo:
:whoa: You ain't have to do him like that:pachaha:
I'm a Knicks fan and this nikka had the nerve to remind me of Pat's :flabbynsick: days. That shyt hurt fam:mjcry:Plus, this is the beginning of the end of dem thrones. We ain't taking no prisoners and we sure ain't tolerating no lack of respeck to the H.P.I.C(Head Pawg in Charge)
9stik9.jpg

Where you see the homie @obarth reviews at? I used to post his reviews on a tennis forum I'm a member of.

With full credit to the author by the way :whoa:
Until I joined sohh/thecoli I didn't think there were other nikkas that liked tennis:wow:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just read 4-5 pages of nikkas talking about hair color like we back in season 1. :francis: ole "Seed is strong" ass nikkas.

All in all good episode, hope the pace picks up fast with only 7 EPs this season. I want to see some characters reunite or meet for the first time. Dany & Jon, Arya/Sansa & the Hound, Tyrion, Cersei, & Jamie, and especially Jon & Bran. Also where the homie Bronn at. A Tyrion/Bronn reunion would be dope.