Daps
what i don't get, is the blatant disrespect for the white walkers

i mean how many night's watch has seen them? from when they tried to kill mormont.. from that moment they have run into them fukks 5-10 times.. have they not been telling the entire world? sending ravens each and every time. updates.. etc etc

ok so you think they are all lying. but nobody believes? not a single soul until jon told the north.. all these infinite knowledge from the maesters and they don't send a soul to come check the shyt out? no house sends a rider to confirm this is going on? nothing?

vary's the most connected guy in the world.. littlefinger second.. but everyone has spies.. spies enough that cersei knows the second that jon takes over winterfell. and yet nobody is passing messages that the entire north is gearing up for a war with white walkers? nobody even mentioning it?

It's been mentioned several times throughout the series. They even show a small council meeting under Joffery's reign where they read a report, and everyone their pretty much dismisses it as those crazy northerners who still believe in fables. Over at Dragonstone, Stannis only takes it seriously because of Melissandre, who was essentially giving him orders at that point. You have to remember, the show starts near the end of one of, if not, the longest summers in history. Many of these people have been lulled into a false sense of security. Tales of the last long night sound just like that....tales. Stories they tell children to keep them in line.

But then why haven't Maester's taken it seriously? They're supposed to question everything, right? As the Arch Maester explained in the last episode, they, too have been lulled into a sense of security. They believe the last Long Night happened and death marched upon the Wall, but the Wall stood. And it stood every other time people feared the world would end, why should this be any different?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Jon made the classic mistake of sending his friends away and keeping his enemies close.

Keeping ur enemies close gotta be the dumbest fukking advice quote ecer:hhh:
Stannis told Jon whoever said that didn't have a lot of enemies.

they failed at a lot of the shyt they tried do on their own. sansa marrying ramsey :francis:, dorne:francis:, stannis :francis: .
You have to take into account some things were done to keep the story tighter. Had the Sansa and Dorne been kept the same there would have been a shyt load more characters involved if they didn't switch it up. They don't have to freedom to include as many characters as the book.
I didn't see any problems with Stannis.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw I'm in the midst of my rewatch and it dropped big time. they failed at a lot of the shyt they tried do on their own. sansa marrying ramsey :francis:, dorne:francis:, stannis :francis: .

The writing was better Season 1-3 I'll admit. But, Season 6 was the best season overall. Hold the Door, Battle of the b*stards and the finale were some of the best shyt the show has ever done and we got those three episodes in one season.

Personally I think political intrigue made the writing better in season 1-3. All the backstabbings, political maneuvering and plotting make for better writing and dialogue in those first three seasons.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:lupe: Never seen an episode, but, this HBO app is letting me watching the premiere for free

What to expect?

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:lupe: Never seen an episode, but, this HBO app is letting me watching the premiere for free

What to expect?
If love intrigue, people scheming for power and characters you root for and against, you'll love it. Some people hate fantasy for some reason, if you're one of thosr then it might not be for you:manny:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
The first season and I think the third season were the best. Season 5 is :scust:and season 6 is eh

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Sansa was right but she was wrong. Had no problem with her advice, just dont undermine the head coach in front of the players.

I think Sansa is equipped when it comes to southern politics. Ned never had problems when he ruled in the North. That type of leadership that Jon is following is going to work just fine with this fight against the walkers.
Now if he plan on going south for the iron throne, the sansa's type of politics would be more effective.
I hope this shyt don't drag out. It'll be a damn shame for them to fight each other after all the shyt they been thru.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Also, Sanaa's logic about punishing traitors and taking their castles away means that the Lannisters were in the right to give the Freys Riverrun and Winterfell to the Boltons. Considering the Starks/Tullys did wage war against the Lannisters. From the Lannister's perspective, the Boltons/Freys got rid of the traitors (Starks) and supported the royal family, thus they deserve to have the castles now. Ramsey was just taking what was rightfully his by having Winterfell. That logic cuts both ways :sas2:

Umbers and Karstarks been loyal for 8,000 years and are distant relatives to the Starks. Don't let two bad descendants destroy a relationship thats been gucci since basically forever.

Sansa going to be a good advisor to Jon because she knows the game and how foul people can be in the South but right now is time to unify. If the Umbers and Karstarks ever get out of line again, then destroy them. But they likely won't because they saw what happened to Ramsey and his family :whoo:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no question that the writing has suffered considerably without GRRM's blueprint

But there is also no question that literally everything else about this show has gotten better since then

The product we are seeing onscreen is absolutely remarkable

This idea that some people have that writing is of top importance is an idea shared by people who enjoy critiquing shows more than they enjoy watching them

Not the type of opinion I particularly care about. In a lot of lesser quality cases the criticism comes off as smart-dumb to the highest degree

GOT has the best characters and most epic scope of any show in TV history with ZERO competition. It also has acting on par with anything else. I struggle to find any show that allowed as much personal investment in its outcome, with the only competition being 'Lost'

People can be far too obsessive and picky about the writing simply out of spite for tinkering with a masterpiece of literature
I don't disagree with this

My observation on the writing taking a hit was just that. Not a nitpick in relation to the books because I'm fine with the book shyt they chose to leave out

I'm also of the opinion that season 6 is the best one so:manny:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg

:russ:

OMFG @obarth back. :banderas:

You know you are the reason I joined this website right?

Your reviews are masterpieces breh.