R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Was like PAC moving from the east to the west

#starkset was in the bowels of hell and now they #1

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
:dahell:I claimed Pawgleesi when she was being sold by her brother to a savage so he could get an army. Y'all started off wearing chinchilla furs, chopping off the heads of nikkas claiming they saw white walkers, adopting adorable direwoleves from your local shelter, and chilling in the capital of Westeros. You and Bran skip leg day just to run y'all mouth. You been adjusting your set like The Rock adjusts his cuff links.:mjlol:Bran be telling the Night's Watch, Blanco Walkers sent him.@Adam3000 vouching for you, breh. He's the #StarkSet general. Imma respect what he says and not wile on y'all too much:hubie: But is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic? Claimed to have that fire but now you rocking that ice? Tried to be up front but now you taking it back, no wonder your username used to be @Front 2 Back:gucci:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I was thinking that was a red herring play tbh. Granted, this is past GRRM's portion of the story, but being innocent and naive in this universe pretty much never gets rewarded with much beyond death. Those cats had supplies that she could use and more importantly faces that could be recognizable in King's Landing (they mentioned being there after the wild fire incident) plus they gave her their backstories to play realistic roles (something she got from the acting troupe and her faceless man training). Arya is the coldest Stark in the game, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Really good point

I don't think the show would let Arya get THAT gully but I wouldn't blame her one bit after everything she's been through if she strategized like that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
we're saying the same thing tho. i agree with you, jon's decision was the right call when it comes to the umbers and karstarks. but that doesnt mean sansa wasnt right too. jon needs to keep in mind that the right answer isnt always the smart answer. and no one on his current team is better equipped to help him in that area, while also genuinely keeping his best interests at heart, than sansa. even if he decides to disagree with her 90% of the time, he needs to be open-minded about what she has to say. she is far more experienced when it comes to how the current power-brokers rose to prominence, and all the behind-the-scenes fukkery that can turn a noble leader into a dead leader.

jon, to date, has been too much like ned in that area; he thinks the right answer is the only answer. that's why he got killed!

Actually quite the contrary. She manipulated him into warring with Ramsay under the guise of saving Rickon when she gave no fukks and she held back the Knights Of The Vale for no other reason than to have her little "hero" moment.

Sansa has proven that she DOESNT have Jon's best interest at heart and that any advice she gives is suspect. Especially while Little Finger is still around casting puppet strings

Last edited:
Daps
017796sp1019lakers1seattle-supersonic-center-patrick-ewing-is-packed-picture-id567386669

You need to stay retired, didn't laugh once

U Thought u was Jordan wearing the 4-5

I did laugh about the ginger b*stard Ed Sheeran being a Lannister tho:mjlol:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really tho....where the fukk is #lanniset or lanisterset or whatever the fukk .

Matter of fact, where is #StannisSet at too :mjgrin:. Who assimilated these

Nicca got a Woodrow Wilson :dame: for some gotdamn flying Jordans. Dany got a battery in her back like g unit. She ain't shyt but perky t*ts w/o #nodikk and little tyke :birdman:

I'm right here. L.A.N till I D.I.E.

Next time @ me, don't talk greasy and expect me to see your half literate post. I've been busy since the premiere, but today I got time.

Seeing Cersei holding down King's Landing is a wonderful thing. What has it been? 7 seasons now with a Lannister on or controlling the throne? Even if one of you filthy beggar sets takes the throne this season (won't happen :umad:) your reign on top will still be short like Ty-rions. Dudes in this thread are rah-rahing over what will be a 6 episode dynasty tops :mjlol: You can't make this shyt up. When this shyt wraps House Lannister is going to have more seasons on top than any of you dusty, broke houses have episodes :hhh:

p.s FrankenRapist looking lovely in his new outfit. Made the most feared pirate in the lands fall back super quick. I can't wait to watch him finish the job he started 30 years ago on his ugly brother.

---

Superstar
Daps
That's Jon with his hands on LF.:banderas:

Also something I noticed while rewatching episode 1; Jon calls Sansa his sister to her face, but then Sansa says to LF in the next scene "I have friends in Winterfell (no family?)". I think she still doesn't consider Jon to be her family. Might be a hint that she's gonna side with LF in the end.

That's why she needs to go, straight up. That talk of the queen made me realize she needs to go. Soon or later she is going to backstab John.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Jon made the classic mistake of sending his friends away and keeping his enemies close.

Keeping ur enemies close gotta be the dumbest fukking advice quote ecer:hhh:

Like stannis said, whoever said keep your friends close and your enemies closer never had enemies.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The first season and I think the third season were the best. Season 5 is :scust:and season 6 is eh
the first was terrible to me, thats because i read the first book. i knew everything that was going to happen. season 3 and 4 were the best imo

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg
My nikka back like Khaleesi, wearing the 45 :wow: