godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Balon Breakspear...son of King Daeron II Targaryaen

Took after his Dornish mother

latest

So one? And the mother was Dornish not a Westernman? Good find but my opinion is still that Jon is the son of Dayne or some other dark haired dude.:francis:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you mean?

off top I felt like she was considering cutting 'em all when she noticed they were lannister related. They all gave pretty personal statements in addition to their willingness to give her first bite humanizing them in her eyes maybe

exactly.

this is only a guess on my part. but i thought it was interesting she came across a crew of lannisters, saw she had the advantage if a fight started, and decided to break bread with them instead of take their heads off. arya put up a triple double 3 minutes into the episode, and none of them had swords; she coulda knocked them off.

before she could attack tho, they humanized themselves. and they did it by reminding her there's more to their lives than revenge and adventure; there's family.

the part that stuck with me is when dude said: when they were home, all they wanted to do was leave; now they're here and all they want is to go back. honestly, that reminds me of arya. last year, she wasnt no one, and she wasnt going to king's landing. she was arya stark of winterfell and she was going home. i dont think she's going to king's landing because at some point, she's going to remember that last part, or something is going to make her remember. meeting a crew of soldiers trying to find their way home as well might have already done the trick.

or she might already have their heads on sticks next episode. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg

We byke :mjgrin:

@obarth da Gawd has spoken

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg

it's official. we byke.
1450753675322.gif

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
If I torrent this shyt, will HBO be on my ass? They've been sending fukk shyt to my internet provider, can't get anymore strikes

You gotta delete the torrent IMMEDIATELY (not the file) after its finished downloading. Don't leave it seeding because that's how they track you and find out what you're doing. Like as soon as it hits 95% just sit watch it and wait until it's done at 100%. As soon as it says seeding delete it right away. Enjoy with no problems.

:myman:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
You gotta delete the torrent IMMEDIATELY (not the file) after its finished downloading. Don't leave it seeding because that's how they track you and find out what you're doing. Like as soon as it hits 95% just sit watch it and wait until it's done at 100%. As soon as it says seeding delete it right away. Enjoy with no problems.

:myman:
:ohhh:

Real shyt? I'll try it buy if my internet gets cut off next month, I swear to god

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
:ohhh:

Real shyt? I'll try it buy if my internet gets cut off next month, I swear to god

Nah you're good Breh you just gotta be quick with deleting the torrent. I used to get the emails and the letters too and then somebody put me on. Been doing it for the past 2 years and never ever got a letter or anything again. Eat.

Railroadpaid

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
SHECAGO
first reply :blessed:

gonna miss these threads :to:

I really hope they do a prequel to this show. I need this piff in my life

#JonSet
they are supposed to go into certain characters and certain kingdoms in depth kinda like how they did with better call saul after breaking bad went off

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Why's everyone bugging about ed sheeran? It's not like he's a main character, his head will probably be chopped off by Arya in the next scene

Because he's Ed fukking Sheran and he's one of the top artists in the world in 2017. This is a period piece. Don't you realize for the most part the actors are pretty much exclusive to this show? There's a reason for that, they want to keep the viewers minds locked in the timeframe. It really was a cheap pattern interrupt that was unnecessary and cheesy. We know it's fantasy but at the end of the day it's Ed Sheeran in Game of Thrones which makes no sense at all.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Because he's Ed fukking Sheran and he's one of the top artists in the world in 2017. This is a period piece. Don't you realize for the most part the actors are pretty much exclusive to this show? There's a reason for that, they want to keep the viewers minds locked in the timeframe. It really was a cheap pattern interrupt that was unnecessary and cheesy. We know it's fantasy but at the end of the day it's Ed Sheeran in Game of Thrones which makes no sense at all.

This. You can get away with some obscure musician making a cameo, but Sheran is one of the most easily identifiable pop stars today.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This. You can get away with some obscure musician making a cameo, but Sheran is one of the most easily identifiable pop stars today.

I don't really care. I thought it was funny. Ed Sheeran is one of the most non-celebrity looking celebrities of all time. He looks like he belongs in a kilt in Scotland somewhere.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

I don't really care. I thought it was funny. Ed Sheeran is one of the most non-celebrity looking celebrities of all time. He looks like he belongs in a kilt in Scotland somewhere.

I'm sure half the audience doesn't even know what the fukk Ed Sheeran looks like. Of course I've heard of him and played his music a lot. I would of thought any of those 5 guys were sheeran