Daps
So Arya's gonna be rocking Ed Sheeran's face in King's Landing right? Bizarre...
I thought the point of that scene was Arya determining those bottom of the totem pole soldiers didn't deserve to die for the decisions of their Lords (similar to Jon refusing to decimate an entire house due to the poor decisions of a few sons). She also spared the Frey wife, preventing her from drinking the poisoned wine. Shows that although Arya's gone cold, she still has that Stark heart and ain't tryna just kill any and everyone.

I really don't think we see Ed Sheeran and his barbershop quartet again...but we may get to see Hot Pie!:gladbron:

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Not sure if everyone peeped the added level of underlying tension in that scene, which was Arya was trying to refuse the initiation of guest rights.

She only gave in after she completely peeped the scene and it was obvious it wasn't a trap, they were really just that oblivious, naive, and unprepared.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought the point of that scene was Arya determining those bottom of the totem pole soldiers didn't deserve to die for the decisions of their Lords (similar to Jon refusing to decimate an entire house due to the poor decisions of a few sons). She also spared the Frey wife, preventing her from drinking the poisoned wine. Shows that although Arya's gottam gone cold, she still has that Stark heart and ain't tryna just kill any and everyone.

I really don't think we see Ed Sheeran and his barbershop quartet again...but we may get to see Hot Pie!:gladbron:

I was thinking that was a red herring play tbh. Granted, this is past GRRM's portion of the story, but being innocent and naive in this universe pretty much never gets rewarded with much beyond death. Those cats had supplies that she could use and more importantly faces that could be recognizable in King's Landing (they mentioned being there after the wild fire incident) plus they gave her their backstories to play realistic roles (something she got from the acting troupe and her faceless man training). Arya is the coldest Stark in the game, so I wouldn't put it past her.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What podcasts boys fukking with for that midweek got content fix?
Not podcast (all youtube) but I usually watch/listen to What The Flick's GOT episode reviews right after

Trevschan2 is cool too. I like his breakdown/banter.

I also like the Emergency Awesome guy but he really knows too much now.. and sort of spoiled the "gift" from Euron it seems (due to narrating the description of Episode 3.)

Mainly these three hold me over a bit. Somewhat, lol.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
sansa had a point. and jon i imagine is smart enough to see that eventually.

he tried to do things the honorable way and got killed for it, same was as ned and robb. it's in his best interest to figure out how to do things the smart way, while still being a stand up king.

even dany has proven herself capable of being a scumbag when the time calls for it (killing all the khalasar so she could take over). jon aint gonna make it if all he's worried about is doing the right thing. that's why him and sansa have more potential as a unit; jon knows how to lead, but sansa knows all the evil shyt people are willing to do to obtain and keep power. she's been in joffrey's head. cersei, tyrion, ramsay and littlefinger too. for someone like jon, she could be a valuable asset. he just has to know when to listen... and when to tell her to stfu. :russ:

Nah, if Jon takes Sansa's way then he creates discord among the Northmen. The lower houses would be wasting time vying for his favor instead to training and gathering food and fortifying for the coming war. Lets say he places a family like the Cassels or the Pooles then THEIR ancestral enemies turn on Jon..or even new enemies pop up because they didn't get raised up.

By keeping the Umbers and Karstarks in place he earned GENERATIONS long loyalty. Alys Karstark and Ned Umber woulda been killed and their heads fed to Ghost if it was any other short sighted leader. But in stead he raises up two kids who KNOW they really should be dead and makes live long bannerment out of the....and he keeps the North looking like the North.