MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Her hair is dark brown not Black.

Jon looks like his momma...this is like universally accepted across ASOIAF fandom :beli:

ZmQIABB.png

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick observation about the writing

That scene where Jon/Sansa het the news of Cersei being queen keeps sticking out to me.

The way they glossed over that shyt was lazy

So you get a note saying that Cersei is now Queen, which means ALL THOSE people died, and it doesn't even get a reaction?:dahell:

Nah they just go straight into "Well how do we fight her"

This is where I see the need for the books for a leg to stand on for help. Having the main plot points and the ending is great but let's not rush to get there

shyt like that happens regularly in the show too. The writers treat it like the characters see and know everything the viewers do, and thus have them react to what should be huge news to them like it's old news and no big deal. The writers are really not very good at storytelling. They write incredible dialogue, but once they moved past the books the storytelling, and even something as simple as continuity, fell off something serious. Without George's foundation and the incredible scope of the world he created and provided for them, this show would've been in trouble after season 4, and the fact that it's still so good even with all their weaknesses and mistakes speaks to just how incredible the story and the world that George RR Martin created really is.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I was gonna let the constant #Targset shade slide, but it's only so long fake thugs can pretend:steviej:Ayo, to all the real #Starkset members, direct your attention to the Summer Jam screen

@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi@Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55 @The Flying Dutchman@Sonny Corinthos @Bathing Ape @PewPew @ATLien @choc_cardigan @Yessir_Araphat @TheGreatShowtime @Berto @Robbie3000 @Rusty Kuntz@dexwire @Piff Perkins @iNad925 @Rekkapryde @FrederickDouglas
:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7945534/ <Receipts

He even tried to deny it when he got called out in this very thread:lolbron::

I was tempted to son you then, but I figured I'd let you rock. But nah, you just had to keep going, huh? Well:

When-She-Refuses-Let-Up-Even-Little-Bit.gif

God and Jon Snow forgive, I don't:umad:
These the kind of nikkas you got on your squad @Adam3000 ? :mjgrin:You really gonna let this dude continue sullying the reputation of those with the blood of the First Men flowing through their veins? This seems like the actions of a nikka more suited to #KrakenGang (the Euron chapter of that set that is) or maybe joining whatever remains of #FreyDay:hubie:Y'all pouring jelly on yourself letting this false flagging dude rock that avatar and screenname:francis:And this happened not that long ago in season 4. These new nikkas the reason I stopped drinking Dos Equis:scusthov:

Meanwhile, we at #Targset still rocking with our A1 day ones. No set switching round these parts:blessed:

Matter fact, now that I think about it, I saw this nikka on TV a little while ago:ohhh::

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@obarth sonning folks on here call him rhaegar

:damn:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna let the constant #Targset shade slide, but it's only so long fake thugs can pretend:steviej:Ayo, to all the real #Starkset members, direct your attention to the Summer Jam screen

@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi@Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55 @The Flying Dutchman@Sonny Corinthos @Bathing Ape @PewPew @ATLien @choc_cardigan @Yessir_Araphat @TheGreatShowtime @Berto @Robbie3000 @Rusty Kuntz@dexwire @Piff Perkins @iNad925 @Rekkapryde @FrederickDouglas
:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7945534/ <Receipts

He even tried to deny it when he got called out in this very thread:lolbron::

I was tempted to son you then, but I figured I'd let you rock. But nah, you just had to keep going, huh? Well:

When-She-Refuses-Let-Up-Even-Little-Bit.gif

God and Jon Snow forgive, I don't:umad:
These the kind of nikkas you got on your squad @Adam3000 ? :mjgrin:You really gonna let this dude continue sullying the reputation of those with the blood of the First Men flowing through their veins? This seems like the actions of a nikka more suited to #KrakenGang (the Euron chapter of that set that is) or maybe joining whatever remains of #FreyDay:hubie:Y'all pouring jelly on yourself letting this false flagging dude rock that avatar and screenname:francis:And this happened not that long ago in season 4. These new nikkas the reason I stopped drinking Dos Equis:scusthov:

Meanwhile, we at #Targset still rocking with our A1 day ones. No set switching round these parts:blessed:

Matter fact, now that I think about it, I saw this nikka on TV a little while ago:ohhh::

giphy.gif
Was like PAC moving from the east to the west

#starkset was in the bowels of hell and now they #1

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
In regards to the Sansa/Jon debate, while both of them had sound logic behind their viewpoints, I think Jon was more right than Sansa. Also, there was room for a compromise but after Sansa publicly contradicted him, Jon was backed into a corner where he had to put his foot down. He was crowned literally minutes beforehand; he couldn't start his reign by getting backed down by his sister in front of his new subjects.

Once a civil war is over, the most important step is securing the peace. Or, as Tywin said in Storm of Swords, "When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you." This isn't some "stupid stark honor" thing. Rulers like Tywin, Stannis, Robert, and even Aegon the Conqueror often pardoned people who fought against them on the condition that they swear oaths of fealty. Just like Jon did... And that's in normal times, let alone a time when unity is imperative because a giant army of zombies is coming to wipe everyone out.

If Jon had stripped the umbers and karstarcks of their lands, he would have ensured their emnity. Instead, he probably swelled the ranks of his army by a couple thousand soldiers.

Anyway, Sansa was right in saying that allies should be rewarded. So here's a compromise that could have worked: after forgiving the remaining umbers and karstarcks and allowing them to keep their ancestral homes, Jon could have arranged the karstarck girl's betrothal to one of his allies, arranged for the umber boy to be fostered with one of his allies, and given the Dreadfort to one of his allies (since house Bolton is now extinct). That way, he could reward his loyal vassals without making enemies of anyone.

But like I said, Sansa pissed all over anything like that.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like that happens regularly in the show too. The writers treat it like the characters see and know everything the viewers do, and thus have them react to what should be huge news to them like it's old news and no big deal. The writers are really not very good at storytelling. They write incredible dialogue, but once they moved past the books the storytelling, and even something as simple as continuity, fell off something serious. Without George's foundation and the incredible scope of the world he created and provided for them, this show would've been in trouble after season 4, and the fact that it's still so good even with all their weaknesses and mistakes speaks to just how incredible the story and the world that George RR Martin created really is.
Don't get me started with continuity

They taking advantage of suspension of disbelief like a mf. Nikkas straight TELEPORTING

End of last season Euron was plotting to shoot his shot at Khaleesi

This season starts he's going to see Cersei for the same thing:mindblown:. When did he change his mind? Was he in the middle of the ocean then changed his mind? This nikka just sailing back and forth across the world?

Some of this shyt you can't tell me these nikkas don't have cell phones. When they were writing from the books the traveling was way more contained than this.

Keep in mind also that season 4-now takes place in the same YEAR

This nikka Euron got faster ships than the military today:dead:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Don't get me started with continuity

They taking advantage of suspension of disbelief like a mf. Nikkas straight TELEPORTING

End of last season Euron was plotting to shoot his shot at Khaleesi

This season starts he's going to see Cersei for the same thing:mindblown:. When did he change his mind? Was he in the middle of the ocean then changed his mind? This nikka just sailing back and forth across the world?

Some of this shyt you can't tell me these nikkas don't have cell phones. When they were writing from the books the traveling was way more contained than this.

Keep in mind also that season 4-now takes place in the same YEAR

This nikka Euron got faster ships than the military today:dead:
The euron explanation is easy. It's not like he sailed immediately a day after theon and yara sailed. He probably sailed a few months later after building all the ships and by that time word had gotten back to him that khaleesi made a deal with yara and theon so he chose to side with cersai

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The hound seeing visions out that fire tho.... That had to be one of the most biggest things out that episode

That just goes to show , the red God ain't no joke. Out all the religions in that show, the red God is the only one to actually back up all his followers talk. Except, the God of death

It's also a great arc for Sandor. He's probably the most cynical, most jaded, most nonreligious person in the entire show. He almost changed for the better when he met the priest last year only to have what happened happen, so its good to see him still willing to believe in something.