Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jon lives it's because he's a main character not because he's a smart leader. He's a fantastic swordsmen and a good military man. Jon will probably end up listening to Sansa or else Sansa will be his Hand without his knowing it, like Cersei did Robert.

A smart leader knows his weaknesses, so if he heeds Sansa's advice that's still being smart. And he has no choice, he can't hide anywhere from the White Walkers, there's literally no other move for him at this point. What's he supposed to do, hide in Dorne until the White Walkers kill off half of Westeros and hope that everyone comes together then?

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
You're brining up a specific scene and my point is about the reoccurring failures of the a Stark house. I wasn't even talking about that scene

:what:

Dude. I've been arguing for the past few pages that StarkSet needs to give Sansa more credit. She saved Jon with the Vale. She understands the manipulation of dealing with kings/queens. I literally said this a few times in my previous posts.

Like I said, your assessment is off. Some of us understand when the most honorable action should take a back seat.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Cersei said she wanted to continue her dynasty with just her and Jamie... Jamie looked at her like "bytch you lost ya fukkin mind?" :what:
How can you have a dynasty with no lineage to carry it? :heh:

Yes, I wager she is completely gone. Jamie about to be the Queen/Sister/Baby-mama slayer :banderas:

Question, I guess for the book readers... how would a navy help against the white walkers? Transportation? Do the WWs have a navy of some sort?

Daps
Quick observation about the writing

That scene where Jon/Sansa het the news of Cersei being queen keeps sticking out to me.

The way they glossed over that shyt was lazy

So you get a note saying that Cersei is now Queen, which means ALL THOSE people died, and it doesn't even get a reaction?:dahell:

Nah they just go straight into "Well how do we fight her"

This is where I see the need for the books for a leg to stand on for help. Having the main plot points and the ending is great but let's not rush to get there

In binging the series in the weeks before this season started there's a noticeable drop off in writing when they passed the books. It's not that the writing is terrible or anything but it's indicative of how good a crutch the books are, cuz the first few seasons the writing is air tight:whew:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't like my posts you can just ignore me as I will ignore you for attacking me över a fukking fantasy show about dragons. :mjlol:

I will. I don't care about your different take on the show, I actually enjoy different viewpoints, but you've spent the whole afternoon dissing midgetsfor some reason which somehow you related to race based off @The Taxman trolling and complaining about feminism.

Take that bullshyt to TLR.

We just want to have a good time watching and discussing the merits of the show without the interjection of poster's miserable psychological baggage.

:camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will. I don't care about your different take on the show, I actually enjoy different viewpoints, but you've spent the whole afternoon dissing midgetsfor some reason which somehow you related to race based off @The Taxman trolling and complaining about feminism.

We just want to have a good time watching me discussing the merits of the show without the interjection of poster's miserable psychological baggage.

My speaking on midgets after Taxman called me a racist for saying a woman shouldn't marry a midget isn't "dissing" and irrelevant. I have no idea why you're bringing up lies that have nothing to do with you. :hubie:

If my posts bring psychological baggage, just ignore me. I'm ignoring. :mjlol:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
:what:

Dude. I've been arguing for the past few pages that StarkSet needs to give Sansa more credit. She saved Jon with the Vale. She understands the manipulation of dealing with kings/queens. I literally said this a few times in my previous posts.

Like I said, your assessment is off. Some of us understand when the most honorable action should take a back seat.

But I wasn't replying to you.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Cersei said she wanted to continue her dynasty with just her and Jamie... Jamie looked at her like "bytch you lost ya fukkin mind?" :what:

Yes, I wager she is completely gone. Jamie about to be the Queen/Sister/Baby-mama slayer :banderas:

Question, I guess for the book readers... how would a navy help against the white walkers? Transportation? Do the WWs have a navy of some sort?
Dont think a navy helps with ww, moreso dany. But the hound saw ww at eastwatch by the sea in the fire. A navy would help transport an army up there since boats are faster than land routes.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've had enough of the Sansa slander.

First off, Jon & company was LOSING the war before the Vale army came. We keep forgetting that Sansa said the only way you can beat Ramsey is via the "element of surprise". The Starks would've lost that war if the Vale's appearance was common knowledge as I'm sure Ramsey has spies too (remember the old lady he killed for passing a message to Sansa).

Secondly, for all we know, Cercei can attack before the Walkers arrive. The white walkers are a bigger issue but Jon has tunnel vision right now.
There is no excuse for her not informing him that she had acquired aid from the Vale. That wouldn't mean they would lose the element of surprise; it's not like Jon was going to tell Ramsey.
How is Cersei going to attack before the WW? Those Lannister men are not prepared for to fight in the winter. Just look to Stannis for an example of what would happen to unprepared southerners.

Just re-watching now and kinda funny that Cersei/Jamie both know that the Frey army was killed but don't know who did it, lol.... when Arya made it clear to spread the word of what happened.

The Raven only dropping half the note
Think what the other half would say. Killed by a girl who looked like Walder Frey until she took his face off. The maester sending the raven probably hit that Frey girl with the :childplease: when she told him. Tywin might be worldly enough to know about the Faceless Men but I still believe the incest twins are idiots in the grand scheme of things.

On mannerisms and character Cersei>>>> Everyone. Expect maybe a few supporting characters like Varys, Tormund and Brienne.

Cersei was subtle/not so subtle character traits and nuances.
Like when Jamie brought up Tommen and she IMMEDIATELY *ran* to a glass of wine.
Or when sitting on the throne speaking to Greyjoy, she plays with her ring when he leaves, something does often when nervous or in the clinch or a tight spot. Or even the way she uncomfortably shrugged when Eurland suggested marriage.

Subtle things like this elevate the character from the actor.
Her behavior on the throne was an obvious act. She told Jamie he wanted a queen before she spoke to him. She playing him, but knowing Cersei's track record, Euron is going to hit her with some kind of okie doke.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

There's more known about the white walkers on the show than in the books.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arya :wow:

Sansa, a Stark showing sense :leon:

Sam's montage :huhldup:

Ed Sheeran :francis:

Euron is funny as hell I like the dude

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

We just want to have a good time watching and discussing the merits of the show without the interjection of poster's miserable psychological baggage.

How was I trolling and complaining about feminism :what: Im team Khaleesi:usure: