Daps
I was gonna let the constant #Targset shade slide, but it's only so long fake thugs can pretend:steviej:Ayo, to all the real #Starkset members, direct your attention to the Summer Jam screen

@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi@Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55 @The Flying Dutchman@Sonny Corinthos @Bathing Ape @PewPew @ATLien @choc_cardigan @Yessir_Araphat @TheGreatShowtime @Berto @Robbie3000 @Rusty Kuntz@dexwire @Piff Perkins @iNad925 @Rekkapryde @FrederickDouglas
:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7945534/ <Receipts

He even tried to deny it when he got called out in this very thread:lolbron::

I was tempted to son you then, but I figured I'd let you rock. But nah, you just had to keep going, huh? Well:

When-She-Refuses-Let-Up-Even-Little-Bit.gif

God and Jon Snow forgive, I don't:umad:
These the kind of nikkas you got on your squad @Adam3000 ? :mjgrin:You really gonna let this dude continue sullying the reputation of those with the blood of the First Men flowing through their veins? This seems like the actions of a nikka more suited to #KrakenGang (the Euron chapter of that set that is) or maybe joining whatever remains of #FreyDay:hubie:Y'all pouring jelly on yourself letting this false flagging dude rock that avatar and screenname:francis:And this happened not that long ago in season 4. These new nikkas the reason I stopped drinking Dos Equis:scusthov:

Meanwhile, we at #Targset still rocking with our A1 day ones. No set switching round these parts:blessed:

Matter fact, now that I think about it, I saw this nikka on TV a little while ago:ohhh::

giphy.gif

Wait @#StarkSet your name used to be @Front2Back??? Shoulda be Squad2Squad :scust:

@Adam3000, I can't agree with your assessment, this was said just before season 4. I can't respect any team jumpers from after the Red Wedding. After that treasonous fete, it's been #StarkSet v the world, and the man walking around calling himself @#StarkSet was of the world. :camby:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas in here caping for Sansa because they want to fukk:camby::camby:

Let Brienne say that same shyt Sansa was saying and this thread would be full of "bytch STFU :damn:

The show tells nikkas who to care about and they fall for it

Santa still an idiot y'all

sansa had a point. and jon i imagine is smart enough to see that eventually.

he tried to do things the honorable way and got killed for it, same was as ned and robb. it's in his best interest to figure out how to do things the smart way, while still being a stand up king.

even dany has proven herself capable of being a scumbag when the time calls for it (killing all the khalasar so she could take over). jon aint gonna make it if all he's worried about is doing the right thing. that's why him and sansa have more potential as a unit; jon knows how to lead, but sansa knows all the evil shyt people are willing to do to obtain and keep power. she's been in joffrey's head. cersei, tyrion, ramsay and littlefinger too. for someone like jon, she could be a valuable asset. he just has to know when to listen... and when to tell her to stfu. :russ:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
That makes no sense....

Jon ain't playing the Great Game. Jon is playing the END GAME and that's what he's essentially telling all these stupid muthafukkas. The Night's King gives zero fukks about an iron throne. Jon is trying to unite all of humanity while Sansa is thinking small.

Now I get that she was used and abused and suffered tremendously. Hell watching her own father get his head cut off still gives her nightmares I wager. But she knows that Jon was murdered and came back to life. She knows Jon fought at Hardhome and that the Free Folk follow him because of these events. She KNOWS his mission is bigger than trying to be King. So undermining him in public and proving herself a nuisance doesn't help him save humanity.

Sansa needs to play her position. She can't even play LittleFinger right but she thinks she has the capacity to question Jon?

:wow:

Couldn't have said it better myself
which is everyone's point

Jon is looking at teh end game, no one else cares about that crap. Everyone is focused on the iron throne and Jon gonna get hurt playing his game. his best bet would be to take a knee for Cersei or Dany and get them both off his back, be the king of the north and worry about white walkers. Him not taking a knee for the longer haul is gonna hurt him.

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Midgets aren't a race and comparing midgets to a race is an insult. Midgets are a expression of genetic weakness like Down syndrome. There are semi-midget peoples in Africa called Pygmies that normal Africans kill. This to to say that breeding with midgets is a regressive thing to do. Midgets are easily dominated and destroyed things, like people like Down syndrome. I have no idea why African American people seem to like midgets.

Powerful women in real life don't marry midgets like Tyrion so it shouldn't happen in the show.

:dwillhuh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
When it's Power, everybody has HD LENSES and microscopic vision though.

This was a weak as episode. Same tired as formula. Put Daenirys last with some ducking dragons. What the fukk I'd this shyt?
Maybe you should not watch a show you don't like. Not being funny but with all the complaints you have I won't watch or go into threads and complain about it more.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Powerful women don't marry midgets. It doesn't happen in real life and shouldn't happen in GOT. That's why Martin writes that Tyrion sleeps with whores. It's because Tyrion is a midget and women don't even want a rich midget. Midgets are genetically compromised like retarded people. Why does this have to be explained to yall? Is it not common sense?

All men are not born equal. Clearly you understand why a normal 5'8 guy gets a woman whereas a midget never will.:patrice:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
about jon

Jon's eyes closely resemble Arthur Dayne's.

She was not correct. She basically wanted those dudes fam to suffer, but thats not how u grow an army. If she saw the Dead army, she would keep her trap shut.

Sansa was absolutely correct. Jon was killed in the Night's Watch for sparing traitors and those who held disdain for him. He's an honorable fool like Ned Stark and already died once for it, just like Ned. Sansa follows the maxim of one of the most shrewd politicial actors in GOT: Tywin Lannister.

You don't spare traitors; you make an example of them. Hang them like these NFL cacs hanged Kaepernick (pieces of shyt they all are, it works). Hence the song Rains of Castamere. Tywin died because he hated his midget son, not because anyone betrayed him. Why? Because he killed them all.

Tywin even planned to kill loyal subjects like Gregor Clegace because while Gregor was useful, he had outlived his usefulness by putting the Lannisters in harm's way. Accordingly Gregor was better off dead. Tywin killed Robb Stark because Robb, like Jon, chooses to marshall an army of traitors. Sansa is right.

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
how or where are y'all watching this?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick observation about the writing

That scene where Jon/Sansa het the news of Cersei being queen keeps sticking out to me.

The way they glossed over that shyt was lazy

So you get a note saying that Cersei is now Queen, which means ALL THOSE people died, and it doesn't even get a reaction?:dahell:

Nah they just go straight into "Well how do we fight her"

This is where I see the need for the books for a leg to stand on for help. Having the main plot points and the ending is great but let's not rush to get there

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick observation about the writing

That scene where Jon/Sansa het the news of Cersei being queen keeps sticking out to me.

The way they glossed over that shyt was lazy

So you get a note saying that Cersei is now Queen, which means ALL THOSE people died, and it doesn't even get a reaction?:dahell:

Nah they just go straight into "Well how do we fight her"

This is where I see the need for the books for a leg to stand on for help. Having the main plot points and the ending is great but let's not rush to get there

I think they already got the news of her takeover. But that was the first time they actually received a letter directly from Cersei.

That was the reason for their nonchalant attitude toward her request for fealty.