Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Really tho....where the fukk is #lanniset or lanisterset or whatever the fukk .

Matter of fact, where is #StannisSet at too :mjgrin:. Who assimilated these
I was gonna let the constant #Targset shade slide, but it's only so long fake thugs can pretend:steviej:Ayo, to all the real #Starkset members, direct your attention to the Summer Jam screen

@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi@Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55 @The Flying Dutchman@Sonny Corinthos @Bathing Ape @PewPew @ATLien @choc_cardigan @Yessir_Araphat @TheGreatShowtime @Berto @Robbie3000 @Rusty Kuntz@dexwire @Piff Perkins @iNad925 @Rekkapryde @FrederickDouglas
:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7945534/ <Receipts

He even tried to deny it when he got called out in this very thread:lolbron::

I was tempted to son you then, but I figured I'd let you rock. But nah, you just had to keep going, huh? Well:

When-She-Refuses-Let-Up-Even-Little-Bit.gif

God and Jon Snow forgive, I don't:umad:
These the kind of nikkas you got on your squad @Adam3000 ? :mjgrin:You really gonna let this dude continue sullying the reputation of those with the blood of the First Men flowing through their veins? This seems like the actions of a nikka more suited to #KrakenGang (the Euron chapter of that set that is) or maybe joining whatever remains of #FreyDay:hubie:Y'all pouring jelly on yourself letting this false flagging dude rock that avatar and screenname:francis:And this happened not that long ago in season 4. These new nikkas the reason I stopped drinking Dos Equis:scusthov:

Meanwhile, we at #Targset still rocking with our A1 day ones. No set switching round these parts:blessed:

Matter fact, now that I think about it, I saw this nikka on TV a little while ago:ohhh::

giphy.gif
Nicca got a Woodrow Wilson :dame: for some gotdamn flying Jordans. Dany got a battery in her back like g unit. She ain't shyt but perky t*ts w/o #nodikk and little tyke :birdman:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hound seeing visions out that fire tho.... That had to be one of the most biggest things out that episode

That just goes to show , the red God ain't no joke. Out all the religions in that show, the red God is the only one to actually back up all his followers talk. Except, the God of death
Hound looked in them flames like :stopitslime::comeon::patrice::gucci::dahell::wtf::dwillhuh::ohhh::mjcry:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas in here caping for Sansa because they want to fukk:camby::camby:

Let Brienne say that same shyt Sansa was saying and this thread would be full of "bytch STFU :damn:

The show tells nikkas who to care about and they fall for it

Sansa still an idiot y'all

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
yeah but you still have to galvanize an army. no one is going to fight for a weak dude that doesn't punish people for actively committing treason. You keep them in winterfell, treat them like ned treated theon, and give those castles to loyal families as a reward.

Exactly

Daps
yeah but you still have to galvanize an army. no one is going to fight for a weak dude that doesn't punish people for actively committing treason. You keep them in winterfell, treat them like ned treated theon, and give those castles to loyal families as a reward.
Did Ned give away the Greyjoy castle?:stopitslime:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the pure uncut FURY that would happen if Khaled showed up on GoT would be gold. Having Lil Ahsad with him would be the icing on the cake. nikkaz would be so mad. :laff:

YOU'RE HANDSOME
YOU'RE DORNISH
YOU'RE STRONG

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Have a shot of Khaled in the spring gardens talking to the flowers like

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the pure uncut FURY that would happen if Khaled showed up on GoT would be gold. Having Lil Ahsad with him would be the icing on the cake. nikkaz would be so mad. :laff:

YOU'RE HANDSOME
YOU'RE DORNISH
YOU'RE STRONG

:laff: :laff: :laff:
I won't make it through the season fukking with y'all nikkas man:dead::dead::dead::dead:

"They don't wanna see you win man. They want you to still be in Flea Bottom. Sleeping with the rats"

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emilia Clarke's costume is terrible. The producers of this show have turned it into Game of Feminists and dressed Danerys in nun clothing so as not to offend women. It's ridiculous. It's OK to slaughter men like sheep but women can't show breast and vagina like Martin writes that they do in a sexist, medieval, uncivilized environment where men rule by force of might.

All that being said, I wouldn't be so annoyed by this change if the show had some black people who aren't slaves, mutes or prostitutes. George R Martin doesn't understand black people so he cannot write us in as people instead of objects.